Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:37:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1405 times)
RahulRana

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:34:14 AM

Yes of course, Bitcoin is really great because it changes ones life especially financial problem and that i believe that Bitcoin will continuely changes in the world.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sebinator

Activity: 294
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:42:35 AM

Bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency. All other are just imitating it, not more. You complain about speed & fees? Wait some time and these problems will be fixed sooner or later.
Obama07

Activity: 228
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:51:07 AM

Long long ago was a first World's Oldest Coin That is Lydian Lion but this coin is not a digital coin, it is a more ancient coin in this world after sometime later bitcoin came in this online market and create a world best history. Bitcoin is a digital currency and it is well known and now a days bitcoin make a passive income so really it great for all.
Trixie28

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:39:53 PM

Bitcoin now a days not been great because of low of potential profit but now it is a good news for us its doing great and as greater than other it can be a our key to be a succesful person and change our individuals living
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 02:45:38 PM

Bitcoin is the one and only cryptocurrency. All other are just imitating it, not more. You complain about speed & fees? Wait some time and these problems will be fixed sooner or later.
bitcoin was a application of blockchain technology,later on some business tycoon and whales made the hell out of bitcoin,it is good that bitcoin price is increasing but it is increasing at instant rate rather than steady increase.all the noobs trader are getting sucked by whales.transaction speed will remain a problem no matter how many fork occur as it is pow ,miners are competing to mine block.as network user are increasing transaction fees will also increase.
barlo357

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:02:30 PM

Well, it is still the best cryptocurrency that ever existed. People will invest in it and will hold it for a long-term.

dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:06:33 PM

Bitcoin has reached over $16k now. Unbelievable price! But I have some doubt about this price. Many people are pumping it. They wanna get free coins after hard forks, so they buy Bitcoin. This hap taken place in the past. I think it will come back $12000 in the begin of 2018

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:26:32 PM

that's why until now bitcoin enthusiasts continue to grow to get bitcoin. how not great bitcoin has been able to make us forget time and become addicted. I'm not surprised if bitcoin now reaches 15.503 USD because bitcoin has a lucrative investment appeal

StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:33:09 PM

Bitcoin is the father of all cryptocurrencies and it is currently going mainstream that is why the price of bitcoin keeps getting higher and higher every day.
lonesurvivor

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:47:37 PM

personally i believe that bitcoins is more than great. Hit  the peak and continue growing day by day
it's not just a cryptocurrency is a worldwide payment system which can be also exchanged to other currencies and/or services.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:58:06 PM

bitcoin is really great, the current price is very amazing from previous years and increase its users. In fact almost all the world uses it, its great bitcoin makes its users rich all of a sudden. bitcoin is simply amazing
neobao

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:00:31 AM

I really hope it continues to be great in the next year. I'm kinda scary of how fast the price is growing.  Embarrassed
hirokazu

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:09:31 AM

bitcoin is really great, the current price is very amazing from previous years and increase its users. In fact almost all the world uses it, its great bitcoin makes its users rich all of a sudden. bitcoin is simply amazing
yeah, bitcoin really goes crazy on 2017. It's price has increased multiple times, I see people are holding bitcoin from a few months ago become so rich nowadays.
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:16:52 AM

Bitcoin rises and almost all the other coins are falling. But I think it is a good signal for the crypto world. That means more and more investors are coming into this world. And they are doing the first thing: Buying BTC.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
mhine07

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:17:08 AM

Bitcoin is unstopable now that year end is near , it reaches the unecpected value  it was almost $15k in price. By the end of this year bitcoin will make it through $15k or higher. Those who holds bitcoin now are rich. They said that the bitcoin will replace the gold , and its the of time to fullfill it. Bitcoin is really great because of its longterm profits . And i think there will no other altcoins or coins in cryptocurrency world will overcome what bitcoin is at this time.

Wickedwitch28

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:08:21 AM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.

Now its already passed 17,000 and its continually increasing. More and more people want to be part of the cryptoworld. There is no stopping bitcoin from hitting its 20,000 mark. And we are all part of this.

KitToken.net                     
     ▔  Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing  ▔     
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:12:48 AM

Bitcoin rises and almost all the other coins are falling.
I'm getting the idea now that most of the altcoin whales are now diverting their investments to bitcoin and starting selling their coins that are just good for holding. And the market cap of those altcoins are getting lower and it was now transferred to bitcoin that makes the price of it increasing like there's no tomorrow. I'm crazily out of my head to witness bitcoin hitting new ATH for just few hours.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kkukkugaga

Activity: 238

Hello World!

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:30:55 AM

Yes. It is such a big help to everyone. It says that the its value always increases so it surely gives user the money they need once they comply or render the service offered, which makes the btc really great. People need money for their needs and to become rich. Once that goal is reached, people will be successful and will have great life too.

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
oseikuf44

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:50:12 AM

Bitcoins is King in cryptocurrency. An undisputed fact.
De Suga09

Activity: 352
Merit: 125

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:53:19 AM

yes, i really agree with the review given, but bitcoin trading is a fund issue, i can only play with eth and some small altcoin, i feek sad that know cryptocurrency now.

Bitcoin has been helping a lot of lives and families now. It has influenced a wide range already from banking to business establishments. It will continue to grow and expand as the years pass because of its high potential of market and performance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: