Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:35:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1412 times)
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:23:13 PM

Exactly bitcoin is really great. From not recognized in previous years to very high value now. So what are you waiting for, Invest now in bitcoin, then your money will grow.
Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:32:13 PM

Yes, bitcoin is very good, it is adding so much value to lives. I came a bit late but I plan to catch up soon.
iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:35:10 PM

With all the forks happening these days we are entering to a golden age where common people will definitely start recognizing the value as well as the importance of the Bitcoin. Super bitcoin is what am looking for which will solve many issues from transaction speed to fees.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
LaLuna

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:48:11 PM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Bullish bitcoin!
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 02:54:01 PM

I think bitcoin is very good, because although bitcoin decreases drastically, but surely later bitcoin prices will rise drastically too, the key is just waiting and be patient, let alone the fact that from year to year bitcoin prices always go up significantly

Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:37:10 PM

The value of the bitcoin virtual currency touched its highest number. The bitcoin value reached US $ 9,484

the value of bitcoin is expected to soar along with people's interest in Bitcoin during the Thanksgiving holiday and Black Friday's shopping week in the United States.

According to Coindesk, bitcoin value rose 8 percent to its record high, whereas on Sunday morning, bitcoin was traded for US $ 9,300 (Rp 125 million).

In addition to bitcoin, other digital currencies, Ethereum also reached its highest value of US $ 485 or approximately USD 6.5 million.

"The movement of digital currency values ​​seems to be driven by retail," said CNBC Contributor and Chief Executive Officer Brian Kelly, who runs digital asset strategies.

According to the largest bitcoin exchange in the US Coinbase, there are about 100,000 new Bitcoin accounts over the Thanksgiving holiday with a total value of US $ 13.1 million (Rp 177 billion).

Based on reports compiled by Co-founder Altana Digital Currency Fund, Coinbase has 4.9 million users as of November 2016.

"Uniquely, everyone I spoke to in the cryptocurrency community said that during Thanksgiving people talked about Bitcoin and that made a lot of family members buy Bitcoin, I thought the pattern was happening everywhere," Kelly said.

Just to note, the value of Bitcoin rose more than nine fold this year along with increasing investor interest.
Bitcoin is okay, BC is only within its Beta phase.
If you want to make money through it fine, there is still a lot of work to be done.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
pksingh

Activity: 218

BCT Manager

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 02:59:44 PM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 03:37:46 PM by pksingh

We designed a new partitioning architecture over bitcoin and ethereum by vertical approach versus the horizontal approach of Plasma by Ethereum. The scalability is phenomenally high.

View the ALPHA here:  https://www.talking.im/network/

adriaymati58

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:24:56 PM

Of course Bitcoin is really great! Usually people say it is unstable because it fell from $20.000 to $10.000, but they tend to forget it was $1000 an year ago, so yes, I strongly believe Bitcoin is really good!

The best is yet to come!
Moblie_Legend

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:35:24 PM

it's true that bitcoin is really great from the first. because with the issue that makes the price of bitcoin to drop dramatically but with the time is not long certainly bitcoin prices will return as before and can be more also
TonyFat

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 04:28:56 PM

I agree, while bitcoin in crypto currency is in the first place, but I do not think that it will remain there forever because its technology is not very good.

..WOWSECRET..
Innovative Content Platform
..WOWCOINTWITTERTELEGRAM..
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 05:37:38 PM

Probably it will be the really great and the most coin used in the world. We can used it in the future as our main money in everyday transaction. Bitcoin network as well as the potentially low fees and fast transactions needed for everyday transactions. Thats my biggest concern with the bitcoin future. Bitcoin is composed of people's expectations, its natural value is following its estimated path, but its great peaks of valorization comes from dreams and expectations. Bitcoin will rise in the future.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:28:15 PM

I admit that bitcoin is really great. A good example is a friend of mine that his life is really change it is because of what he can get from bitcoin. BTC brings enjoyment to people who sacrifice many things just to earn for their self and family. A lot of changes happen to a life of a particular person if he invest on it. Grabing the opportunities is one way to show that we work hard and patience also in doing the task. Bitcoin is great because it has great responsibility too.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
havoc928

Activity: 379

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:33:27 PM

yaah, bitcoin is very great. there are too many coins in the market, bitcoin is the big brother, it has grown very impressive since it was created 

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (   About us   Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
newb-dev

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:38:13 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins so it should be great. I believe in it and I think in months the price will be very high
davida

Activity: 585
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Bitcoin is a secret and silence facilitator to achieve a greater success. I have been taken to the next level within and amidst my levels in the society where I live and belong. Bitcoin is so great equally because of it unique existence  built on blockchain technology that has never happened in the world life history before its advent.
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:30:42 PM

Guys, just think a little bit, what if all altcoin summarize together , it's equal more than bitcoin total value
Bitcoin is great because it's the first of it's kind and altcoin just adopt it ( of course not all bitcoin )

I won't be surprise if one day, altcoin will be the top 1 in coinmarketcap , it's just the matter of time !
Kamelia

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:03:15 PM

and it keeps on goin up non stop. I am sure everyone was optimistic about bitcoins future but i don't think most of us were not expecting it to reach 14-15k that fast. Probably %90 percent of crypto community regrets not buying more bitcoin .
COINISM0001

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:24:27 PM

BITCOIN is King, Glad to buy this tech at $400. Now i'm happy enough

I believe it should touch $52,000 end year 2018.

Thats my mind...

Adil Amim

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:20:02 AM

Yes, BTC is actually outstanding. Now there shouldn't be any more forks if you truly believe in making Bitcoin great and all should work to enhance already existing product instead of making something from scratch. We all know these are free money making schemes and actual Bitcoin is already decentralized. All should promote Bitcoin to full extent to create more awareness about it.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:23:40 AM

Bitcoin is really great, it brings a light working environment and is very profitable. Bitcoins help reduce the unemployment of people and they can make money from investing in bitcoin or doing bonuses. bitcoin has really helped me and my friends have a better life and help us better understand cryptocurrency.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: