Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:55:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin is really great  (Read 1401 times)
Heronzkey

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:34:14 AM

bitcoin is really great and there's a lot of work on bitcoin, especially when there is no job that they have just bitcoin, it may have been accepted in all countries and legally, because it is a lot of hope .
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
sonphamuser

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:40:28 AM

I think there are now many cryptocurrencies with better technology, superior features, but in the long run I think Bitcoin is an long term investment rather than a payment when the creator
777Jolami

Activity: 700
Merit: 14

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:18:34 AM

I think bitcoin is great and there is a lot of work for everyone about bitcoin, it provides a light work environment and is very beneficial for everyone. Really to me that bitcoin has really helped me to have a better life and help me better understand cryptocurrency.
unsquidly

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:44:48 AM

Bitcoin is an application of blockchain technology, later on some business tycoon and whales made the hell out of bitcoin,it is good that bitcoin price is increasing but it is increasing at an instant rate rather than steady increase.all the noobs trader are getting sucked by whales.transaction speed will remain a problem no matter how many forks occur as it is pow , miners are competing to mine block.as network user is increasing transaction fees will also increase.
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:51:49 AM

Exactly bitcoin is really great. From not recognized in previous years to very high value now. So what are you waiting for, Invest now in bitcoin, then your money will grow.

In addition Bitcoin is great because bitcoin is currently the largest digital currency used by the global community and bitcoin is a crypto currency whose value can not be affected by government policy in any country. This is Bitcoin great because it can change lives especially financial problems and I believe Bitcoin will continue in the future.
RACallanta

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:56:54 AM

yes bitcoin is really great. because of bitcoin other coins and token are published. and this is great because by using this i can buy any i want and it can help me to pay my bills internet, electric, water bill and other bill that we to pay in a month.. and also bitcoin help me to support my family for their financial needs. i already love bitcoin even if the is high or low. the only thing that i know is bitcoin is the great coin here in cryptocurrency.

S M A R T   Q U O R U M
ANNTelegramWhitepapersmartquorum.comOnepagerDiscordTwitter
The First POS Coin To Fuel Blockchain Market Boom
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:59:28 AM

No one doubts that bitcoin is really a very great creation of man and he really is an alternative to fiat money. It is very good in Germany. Germany recognized bitcoin as official means of payment.
franklinrichards

Activity: 239
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:02:59 AM

Bitcoin change everything in my life, really amazing i will continue to maintain this. and i'm going to the moon when his achievement is so fantastic.
coinxwife

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:05:11 AM

Exactly bitcoin nowadays is really a big help to all especially who involved in it,.And we must published this or make an advertisement so that anybody can recognize and earn also money,,we must share this great oppurtunity in this new time of hope 2018.
xamil

Activity: 354
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:05:57 AM

Thank you for the information that you gave, by the way to answer your question if bitcoin is great,well it's yes because even the price of bitcoin continue to decrease now, i know this is a good time and a chance to buy bitcoin and after a few days it will increase the price. In many advantages of bitcoin we can say that it is a proved that it is a great crypto.
vike

Activity: 411

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:10:47 AM

It will be the most stable crypto in future with 30-40% correction  every 3-5 months  Cheesy . And a lot of people trust btc and invest a lot of money.

daxkie

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:22:38 AM

As per this time is concern I can say big YES bitcoin is really great. first to consider bitcoin is a base coin in cryptocurrency and it has also a highest price in all coin in cryptocurrency, no other coin at the same value in the wolrd of crypto only just bitcoin.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:25:12 AM

bitcoin is great. it is completely true howver there are much better alternative cryptocurrencies with better transaction speed, larger network size and lower transaction fee. in a while people start to buy them instead of bitcoin ...
Midsign

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:34:09 AM

Bitcoin is great in the aspect of it being the father of all cryptocurrency. Every altcoin price is derived from its bitcoin satoshi value.

Bitcoin is the store of value for most investors and people have more trust in bitcoin as they tend to invest more money into bitcoin.

unisilver

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:52:56 AM

Yes, BTC is actually outstanding. Now there shouldn't be any more forks if you truly believe in making Bitcoin great and all should work to enhance already existing product instead of making something from scratch. We all know these are free money making schemes and actual Bitcoin is already decentralized. All should promote Bitcoin to full extent to create more awareness about it.

Not just outstanding but Great, Because I myself can make a testimony that BTC has a good profit for everyone. You cannot expect it. Investing in BTC is really a good decision. And it is already decentralized.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:17:26 AM

Yes, BTC is actually outstanding. Now there shouldn't be any more forks if you truly believe in making Bitcoin great and all should work to enhance already existing product instead of making something from scratch. We all know these are free money making schemes and actual Bitcoin is already decentralized. All should promote Bitcoin to full extent to create more awareness about it.

Not just outstanding but Great, Because I myself can make a testimony that BTC has a good profit for everyone. You cannot expect it. Investing in BTC is really a good decision. And it is already decentralized.
bitcoin is always the best for now,
today bitcoin has decreased dramatically again,
but just calm bitcoin will rise again in the next few days
Baronggot

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:27:04 AM

Bitcoin is not just great when it comes to our financial shortage, it is also great in transforming the lives of people who believe in it. I have also experienced that since my life has changed because of bitcoin. There's a lot of things that really changed and i do hope others who have just started in crypto will also experienced what i i feel.

Bodywowoya

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:31:28 AM

At the moment I watch how good it is and am amazed at my guesses that there will be a precipitous drop, it is interesting below the level of 7k to overcome or stop at 8k. Clearly only one, bitcoin is not the same and investing in it is much more risky than in any alt.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Cryptodiamond12

Activity: 137
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:27:22 AM

This absolute scarcity of bitcoin is one of the biggest reasons why they are such a good investment. As the user count of bitcoin also increase. This causes no problem  for the use of bitcoin since a single bitcoin is divisible to every small pieces.
shabalinoff

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 09:44:37 AM

At the moment I watch how good it is and am amazed at my guesses that there will be a precipitous drop, it is interesting below the level of 7k to overcome or stop at 8k. Clearly only one, bitcoin is not the same and investing in it is much more risky than in any alt.

I think so too. I strongly doubt that BTC will reach 20K again soon or even ever.
But people who bought it on rise will hold it as much as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: