Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:02:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with our new found wealth???  (Read 3195 times)
mickymax777 (OP)

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

Cryptologist

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:35:59 AM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: Is the idea of crypto not to be anonymous.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:38:36 AM

Well if you made millions and wanna sneak it ... Without notice of any government official..then I would recommend i split it in parts... Send it to trustable people..and remember this the .. problem only arrises when you go forward to encash it !
Thus.. send it to trustable people and... Encash the amount that for government isn't taxable..

And do this over a period..of...time and I don't think there will be any problems with this..

Because encashing is the whole trouble nothing else...

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
LuanX3

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:55:56 AM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Depends on where you are, but generally it would be easy if you just converted your crypto to cold cash with face to face meetings. It would be hard if you need to transfer it to banks and it triggers some sort of AML or call to your government about it. Just stay under the radar through untraceable methods like cash. But to be honest, you should really consider doing it legitimately since it could cause you a lot of problems in the future anyway especially if it would amount to millions.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:57:27 AM

I believe god will give us a wealth for  a reason maybe if we have now a capacity to help others by our new found wealth we must do helping for today before everything is toolate.bitcoin wealth is like a  blessings that is really un expectable and maybe introducing the advantages of bitcoin is also a great way of helping others that they will be having an idea to make learning and maybe they can gain someday if they do bitcoin.
Tankdestroyer

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:58:43 AM

Well if you made millions and wanna sneak it ... Without notice of any government official..then I would recommend i split it in parts... Send it to trustable people..and remember this the .. problem only arrises when you go forward to encash it !
Thus.. send it to trustable people and... Encash the amount that for government isn't taxable..

And do this over a period..of...time and I don't think there will be any problems with this..

That will not be a good way to encash millions while being off radar. The best way to do it IMO is to just encash it in parts slowly but surely once a month. It would be hard to entrust it to other people you can count on because a lot of problems can arise doing that method while encashing it slowly but surely will be a good bet. That way you can also rebuy whenever dump occurs. Another way is to deal with others via localbitcoins if it is available, then split those transactions.
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:02:20 AM

Firstly do the withdraw all your money money from one source make sure to fragment it before you withdraw it. Secondly you should not mind paying a bit of tax to avoid legal complications in the near future plus yourself helping your economy no matter how Corrupt it is. Buy some investments with btc and after some time sell those investments to get fiat.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:14:25 AM

This is really hard to escape the rules of government but yeah if you know trusted people that you can send your btc little by little and convert it into fiat then you can really easily do that. But of course you still have to be careful because government will surely make their ways just to know when your wealth came from.
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:42:13 AM

That's really a problem even on my own country I do have still doubts when it comes on cashing out large sums of money since I don't really have anything to show off on where those earnings came from and suddenly being credited into my bank account. Same as your situation this is a corrupt country which you would really hesitate on cashing it out but my ways is to gradual encash them even on small amounts some of the money are being cash out into my relatives bank account so that you would able to fasten somehow the ways on getting those money.

KSCTeam

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:48:56 AM

If we are really rich in the new world of crypto, we should live simply and continue to make money with crypto. Do not brag to anyone who has too many jealousies.
Opquar

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:55:13 AM

I honestly have no idea. I think you will be confined to face to face transactions so that you do not leave any trace. Exchanges are out of the question anyway. How do the cyber criminals do it anyway? I bet you would find your answer there.
Bestpromoter

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:59:47 AM

you are right here do not withdraw them all because for sure the government will noticed it, try to follow this first, separate all your moneys in withdrawing do not withdraw it all, well i were you i will just save it to my future.
Lucius
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 5543

Fortis Fortuna Adiuvat⚔️

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 12:05:02 PM

I completely understand you,paying tax on your hard earned money to some corrupt government is something that the majority wants to avoid.I was interested in similar issues regarding that one day we may need to convert BTC to fiat,but I hope that in 5-10 years situation will be much better then today so we should buy many things with BTC directly.

So if you one day get millions of $ in BTC you need to consider to move from your country in to another country where there is no tax or tax is very low.There is such countries but each has its own rules and laws when it comes to moving and getting citizenship.I think that one of these countries could be a good way to avoid paying taxes,but it also requires a start-up investment.

http://nomadcapitalist.com/2015/09/07/tax-free-countries-second-residency/

..JAMBLER.io..Create Your Bitcoin Mixing
Business Now for   F R E E 
▄█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████▀████████████████████
███▀█████▄█▀███▀▀▀██████
██▀█████▄█▄██████████████
██▄▄████▀▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄██████
█████▄▄▄██████████▀▄████
█████▀▄█▄██████▀█▄█████
███████▀▄█▀█▄██▀█▄███████
█████████▄█▀▄█▀▄█████████
▀█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████
      OUR      
PARTNERS

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
▄█████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█████▀▀████████
█████▀█████████████▀█████
████████████████████████
███████████████▄█████████
███████████████▀█████████
████████████████████████
█████▄█████████████▄█████
████████▄▄█████▄▄████████
▀█████████████████████████████
   INVEST   
BITCOIN

████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████▀
wagi

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:12 PM

Yes, you can try to send to member of your family to make easier deal with your closest people like family.
Do it in several time also good idea. But why you want hide it from government? Because tac or something else?
Reatim

Activity: 2786
Merit: 357

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 12:14:23 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 06:15:43 PM by Reatim

If you already made millions then at certain point in time you needed to convert it to your local currency. So as to not raised any suspicion from the government, you can't just withdraw everything is one day, you need to cash it out bit by bit and in small amounts. That would be the best strategy in my opinion.

As for the crypto not anonymous? Its psuedo-anonymous specially bitcoin. Others used mixing services to cover their track but when you are going to cash it out, of course if someone is following you, they can easily track your address in a trading platform and can identify you.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
steadyrice

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:36:55 PM

Regarding your last sentence: Crypto itself is anonymous. You lose that anonymity when you have to cash in using a bank, which is not anonymous. If someone were to pay you cash money for transferring your bitcoins over to him, then it would be totally anonymous and the government would not know who sold what to whom.

avikz
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1497

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:45:24 PM

Every country has their own norms on money laundering. Like in my country, if I get 1 million (around 15.5k USD) in my local currency, my bank will immediately report that transaction to the government. Similarly your country may also have some kind of cap on the maximum amount of transactions. Find that amount and make a transfer below that cap. However, then also there will be a chance to get reported to the government if your previous earning pattern doesn't match with your current transfer.

So, instead of making a huge transfer to your account, make small transfers every month as per your requirement. That's what I do. I make small transfer every month to my bank account and use it for investment. That way you will be safe from the regulators.

parobber

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 04:59:40 PM

Firstly get yourself a good lawyer and they should be able to do most for you. You can always try spending bitcoins as a way to draw them down, or move to a different country and withdraw it there where the government may be less corrupt.

ELEMENTH
⇐ ● Blockchain for e-commerce ● Pre-ICO is LIVE ● ⇒
○ ○ ○ ➀ WEBSITEWHITEPAPERBITCOINTALKTELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKREDDIT ○ ○ ○
Fasunathan

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:07 PM

I agree with this friend who wrote this opinion above. Of course, that's a good strategy in order for us to still have our own wealth without the government noticing it because we might be taxed because we have bigger amount of money that we own. So we need to split it by putting it in different banks for example, or put it in another name so our will not be as big as the intact wealth we have in one bank.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:53:06 PM

So let say youve made that much it isnt a big deal if you withdraw an amount that is not suspicious to anyone for the first place keep your money on a limit of withdraw with enough funds to make your life easier although you can withdraw an amount that is big if you withdraw on another country and suspicion will probably decrease.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 11:18:37 PM

It's really hard, but the same is possible. It requires good time to achieve the same, because you need limitations in withdrawal if you wish to stay anonymous. Fulfilling those limits will let you make the move accordingly rather than just withdrawing a huge amount and getting caught under the sight of corrupt government.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: