Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:22:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with our new found wealth???  (Read 3205 times)
Aying

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

https://raiser.network

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:39:32 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: Is the idea of crypto not to be anonymous.

My advice is to pay taxes so it’s all legitimate and then you don’t have to look over your shoulder hoping the IRS doesn’t audit tiu.

If I make a million dollars in my investments, I’ll gladly pay 30% to the government to ensure I’m in the clear because if you get audited, you are going to have to pay penalties if you didn’t report everything. I’m still going to be in good shape even if my one million turns out to be $700,000. I think they have people looking closely at this so just be careful.
I'd rather pay my taxes too rather than giving it all to the government if they have found out that I am not  paying tax at all, or go to jail because of being unfaithful or untrusted person, what matters for me is I still have something for my family.

Watch out for this SPACE!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:53:39 PM

I'd rather pay my taxes too rather than giving it all to the government if they have found out that I am not  paying tax at all, or go to jail because of being unfaithful or untrusted person, what matters for me is I still have something for my family.
You are right, if possible I will also do the same thing especially if there is already existing law on it. Why not? I will also benefit from it and my family when we need the service of public schools and public hospital. So, since now that it is not yet required then what I will do is to invest it as much as I can.
Coral27

Activity: 184
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:05:14 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

It depends on your plans for the future. It would be risky if you'd just hold it your entire life. If I were you, I would convert some of it into cash little by little so that the government wouldn't notice it. I would be able to have a physical investment of what I have through my earnings for my future and for my family's security and assurance for the future.
Actually the governments will ask you for to show them the source of your income if you will have that proof of income then I do not think that they will do any harm to your wealth. My government is also strict to the economy due to the current situation of money laundering but I often show them the sources of my income no matter it is from marketing or trade or any other thing within the crypto. I suggest you also follow that way and try to create a list of your income source then you will not face any problem while you withdraw your money through your bank account.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 08:16:40 PM

It depends on your plans for the future. It would be risky if you'd just hold it your entire life. If I were you, I would convert some of it into cash little by little so that the government wouldn't notice it. I would be able to have a physical investment of what I have through my earnings for my future and for my family's security and assurance for the future.
Actually the governments will ask you for to show them the source of your income if you will have that proof of income then I do not think that they will do any harm to your wealth. My government is also strict to the economy due to the current situation of money laundering but I often show them the sources of my income no matter it is from marketing or trade or any other thing within the crypto. I suggest you also follow that way and try to create a list of your income source then you will not face any problem while you withdraw your money through your bank account.
I think that you do not need to focus only on withdrawing your funds from the crypto currency into your bank accounts. Thus, money will stagnate. It is better to implement them in investments and the best this property. I choose real estate both commercial and residential.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 11:38:25 AM

Honestly if I were you, I would take out enough to live for a couple of years and then leave the rest in crypto. It sounds a bit risky and it is but if crypto stays, there is no reason in a couple of years all those funds won't be spendable easily worldwide. At that point you won't have to worry about government taking your money, you will just pay taxes on your yearly expenses which won't be absurdly high. That is what I plan and hope to do, time will tell if that is a possibility or not.
Or rather take some part of it and invest it online to diversify the risk of leaving everything in crypto since with that you have some several streams of income and you can decide to keep investing into cryptocurrency in the long run based on the level at which you are able to invest offline and generate those huge income which I believe anyone with an idea and a lot of money should easily be able to come up with a good service to render.
EnricoGomez

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

Why the rush in taking all in one go though?
It is risky not only because it is illegal but also how assured are you that no one will steal it?
I would go for investing on multiple real estates, properties and assets just enough that the government would not notice.
Or just fairly pay taxes. You would be benefitted from it too as well as your people and especially the needy.
JMD07

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 02:09:55 PM

Well if you made millions and wanna sneak it ... Without notice of any government official..then I would recommend i split it in parts... Send it to trustable people..and remember this the .. problem only arrises when you go forward to encash it !
Thus.. send it to trustable people and... Encash the amount that for government isn't taxable..

And do this over a period..of...time and I don't think there will be any problems with this..

Because encashing is the whole trouble nothing else...
This is a good idea to keep it away from the corrupt officials. My friend has doing this to convert his crypto into a fiat, he uses his circle of trusted friends as a dummy accounts and send to them his millions worth of profits and now he has build his own house and having a livelihood business. There's a way if you have money.
Gurlalme

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:38:54 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2021, 10:32:10 AM by Gurlalme

No way people can keep making profit when doing business . there is always up and down in life . and regarding your statement about wealth . personally This why i dont really think about wealth too seriously, we will never feel success if we think about that more and only thinking had never bless in wealthy .
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 05:51:39 PM

Why the rush in taking all in one go though?
It is risky not only because it is illegal but also how assured are you that no one will steal it?
I would go for investing on multiple real estates, properties and assets just enough that the government would not notice.
Or just fairly pay taxes. You would be benefitted from it too as well as your people and especially the needy.
Investing your money in many multiple and different investments is a great choice so that at all times you will be making great profits so that even when one investment is not making that much money, you will still be making money out of the rest of your investments.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
pokeronlinestatus

Activity: 455
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:07:41 AM

Have you heard of LocalBitcoins? Find someone with nice reviews on it and exchange your bitcoins for cash. Boom! Now no one has a way of detecting that Mr. X has Y amount of money. Just try to not make big purchases with your new money as thats the only thing that will put you on the radar.
Lol. People are really getting to find a way to stay off the radar, but the truth is that for countries with some strict policies on cash, that may be a hard thing to do. And I imagine how low he will have to be exchanging all the time to be able to stay off the radar since the newly found wealth anyway was meant to help cater for some big things or possibly to pursue some of the things that one would have loved to get.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:35:45 AM

If we are really rich in the new world of crypto, we should live simply and continue to make money with crypto. Do not brag to anyone who has too many jealousies.

But, what if you are rich and you have a corrupt country? they sure to question your wealth and intends you to pay bigger taxes, and If I were to be one of the richest I will save that money and share what I have.
In a corrupt country, you can just start with a cover up by starting a little business offline, make sure you pay those little taxes and gradually take out to keep growing larger until you become a big entity and trust me, there is already a source and once you are big and successful at what you are doing, they cannot start asking you questions when you are living a good life as you will always have something to show for it. That way you can easily do your thing without raising too much attention to yourself.
Ondre

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

https://i.imgur.com/iwknjIj.png

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:09:01 AM

if i were you, i would divide my money and invest in different online businesses. some parts i would give to my family members enough to invest for their own, some part of it donate to charity. of course limit them to none taxable amount. the rest don't just keep them in one bank , open several bank accounts for security purposes because there are banks now having issues. must be wise and be diligent as well.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 07:52:49 AM

having a huge amount of money of course will be a question for the government. it is true that blockhaind technology that does not have a central bank as a rotation and examination of the money we have will be detached from all taxation systems and this will cause problems to us who have the amount of crypto assets large enough to take advantage. I think the only way you should do is transfer your money amounts on a small scale and gradually.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
kissme09

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:00:07 AM

There are so many people trying to get FIAT off their feet and turn it into crypto, why do you want to turn it into FIAT? To convert everything you own into FIAT, you can look to those who wish to save FIAT to Altcoin.

burakdat

Activity: 252
Merit: 2

"I invest and Doing Bounty Campaign"

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:57:39 AM

Travel around the world with the sexy girls doing all fun. At least I could try since I kinda like to do it from watching other VIP with sexy girls feels like good to be with that kind of scenario. That would be the best part and yet I still have also to consider my family to it like giving some shares if do have to give them also the opportunity to live life in an enjoyable way that we will be together. I guess that would be the best part to happen if given the chance. But then I do not believe in an easy way of achieving it. I should have doubled my efforts and I will not expect also in return so as not to let myself get down whenever things goes wrong.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
dammang

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:21:05 AM

put it in the bank,then make a move on how to go in a business then help the poor people,make a project to community to help people who are unemployed.

▬▬[  ENKIDU  ]▬▬[ NEXT GENERATION TEAMS AND PAYMENT SPLITTING ]▬   
▌  THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL COLLABORATION PLATFORM ▐
▬▬  POSSIBLE ONLY ON THE BLOCKCHAIN | Twitter  | Telegram  | Reddit  | Medium  | ANN Thread  | Facebook ▬▬
Freddie Aguiluz

Activity: 401

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 10:42:38 AM

First thing to do, give your tithes and offering to the church, then save, then spend the rest to the things that you need, only the things that you need, don't spend it in accessories and some stuffs that just make you look rich. Try starting a business with it so it will double up when the time comes. Invest on something you know will that will grow when you work on it.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:33:09 PM

Probably if the situation in the country is so critical, it is a good idea to transfer crypto into fiat. The other way out is to change the country - why not?
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:44:31 AM

If we are really rich in the new world of crypto, we should live simply and continue to make money with crypto. Do not brag to anyone who has too many jealousies.

But, what if you are rich and you have a corrupt country? they sure to question your wealth and intends you to pay bigger taxes, and If I were to be one of the richest I will save that money and share what I have.
In a corrupt country, you can just start with a cover up by starting a little business offline, make sure you pay those little taxes and gradually take out to keep growing larger until you become a big entity and trust me, there is already a source and once you are big and successful at what you are doing, they cannot start asking you questions when you are living a good life as you will always have something to show for it. That way you can easily do your thing without raising too much attention to yourself.
A cover up indeed, I feel you anyway, because in countries like this, anything goes, nothing is monitored and if you can have those cover ups and the financial crime agencies kind of try to lay some attack on you, you can have something to show them as the source of your income.

Nevertheless as long as there is no issue with cryptocurrency investment in your country and you pay your capital gain tax when withdrawing to fiat, I do not see this to be a problem, unless you are just totally fed up with dashing your country too much funds to steal.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:49:12 AM

There are lots of things you can do with your newly found wealth, you can invest it back into cryptocurrency or use it to invest in an offline business. Whenever I withdraw my profit from Bitcoin, I usually invest a percentage of it back into cryptocurrency, another percentage to my offline business and the rest goes into savings. Even if you don’t have a business of your own, you can find a place to invest.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: