Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:15:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to do with our new found wealth???  (Read 3205 times)
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 02:32:09 PM

Since you have it already, make sure that it is always secure do not let anyone know your codes and passwords, also look for ways on how it can still give you more income, since there is no assurance whether cryptocurrency will still be here even after 10 years, also do not waste you money on anything that will be considered a waste of investment, make sure that you still practice what you have started before gaining so much, and lastly, take advantage of what you have, since you are already equipped with knowledge and skills, you can incorporate them to any investments that you want, be it with crypto or fiat.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pantheraio

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 04:23:41 PM

Care is required in attracting or withdrawing your money. Because if your money is very much then it will be suspected by the bank dikarenak there is a strange source of your money from where. You may be able to dilute your assets in the bank slowly or gradually to make it less conspicuous.
TechnoBibble

Activity: 179
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:04:41 PM

Make a silent transfer of your wallet if you want to keep it for a long time. Things will get better and someday you will have to sell them. Keep in the wallet and keep the password carefully and always know how to get it out when needed.
justicesquadron

Activity: 215

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 06:17:11 PM

I do saving money in the bank and my atm, pruchase the goods needed especially our clothes and foods. All of this i'll do because i want to help my family especifically about our finances and i believe that everything they give there is a replacement and i want to make them even more proud because of what i do and help that's all i want to hear from them.
jjjrmy

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 07:37:23 PM

Preserve the new found wealth by not spending them thouroughly, even if the wealth is many , try to invest this wealth in another investment , if use and enjoy spend it wisely and have limits for spending, You will let this new found wealth also grow and gain profits so that it will not deminish and vanish entirely.
Cult

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2018, 07:48:46 PM

I am trying to create a crypto-related project by myself. The market is fresh and there are plenty of unexplored niches. That would be dumb not to use them.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
crypki21

Activity: 72

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:10:14 PM

It is very annoying that in some places you have to run away from the government and stay under the radar. Similar in where I live too, however the gov. has not even taken care of considering central regulation on crypto as I know.

It would be much nicer like for instance in Holland, where you have to pay like 2-3% tax on your earnings from crypto and then you are white. I could totally live with that.

Never try to do anything like if your country has banned the crypto then stop using it . Do not indulge it in else you may have to face consequences . Instead if possible move away from that country if you cannot stay away from the Btc or other coins and think that is your future .

Yeah, but it is not the case that crypto is banned in my country (fortunately). Instead, there are moves from the biggest local bank to implement blockchain technology. We just do not really have exact regulation for crypto as far as I know yet.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:13:24 PM

I dont think you are able to withdraw a million everyday so I think the best thing you should do would have to slowly withdraw them in fiat then schedule them on when you have to withdraw the money. Anyways it is untraceable, so better not withdraw them to your bank.

Is there anyway we cannot withdraw it to our bank? From btc to usd to local fiat currency, the only way we can withdraw it is to our local bank. Here in our country I think only 1 or 2 crypto companies are able to trade btc to local currency.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
airdrophunter

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:02:35 PM

Nobody will ever dictate you on what to do with your new found wealth in crypto and it's non of their business anyway. Besides, it's even better to let others know especially those people who always give negative perspective to cryptocurrency for them to learn and realized that they are wrong.

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                          
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
chunterrie

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

well , if i will make millions out of crypto.. ill encash it by little by little amount, one at a time encashment...  or whenever need arises.. invest in business, then slowly put some of it in a bank... and ill remind myself not to spend too much.... hehhe
Hirikama29

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:27:36 PM

If you have new assets lf the bitcoin you should keep them more careful and we should have but safe wallet type as well as high security and it is important that we should trade the trading floor well.
Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:39:27 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Any help will be appreciated.

PS: Is the idea of crypto not to be anonymous.
Our new found wealth is already our treasure in the coming years,this can be kept safely in a secure and legit wallet,addresses and private keys doesn't need to expose too much because nowadays  hackers were everywhere that we need to be more vigilant inorder not to get victimize from other people that does have bad intentions.

Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 09:27:58 AM

I spend a little and invest more into cryptocurrency because I will accumulate more than expected when I invest with it.
Elai101

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Preserve the new found wealth by not spending them thouroughly, even if the wealth is many , try to invest this wealth in another investment , if use and enjoy spend it wisely and have limits for spending, You will let this new found wealth also grow and gain profits so that it will not deminish and vanish entirely.

Secure your wealth so that it will not be stolen by anybody nor scam. Do not be greedy, help those who are in need because good acts will be back unto you in a right time. Make that wealth grow by putting it into a business. Spend only for important things but not being selfish. Money is wealth as long as we are alive  but just reminding you it will be useless when we die. So do good to others.
Marcsymon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:45:48 AM

Secure your wealth so that it will not be stolen by anybody nor scam. Do not be greedy, help those who are in need because good acts will be back unto you in a right time. Make that wealth grow by putting it into a business. Spend only for important things but not being selfish. Money is wealth as long as we are alive  but just reminding you it will be useless when we die. So do good to others.

I agree your point of view that thinking of helping others who are need because this will bring us much wealthier not only with money but also the goodness to the eyes of the people who are receiving our kind and cares with the new wealth that we achieved. Avoid being selfishness because there is no any good things that bring it in return to us.
Deubila

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 01:27:04 PM

I'm currently investigating how to stay under the radar with regards to the profits made from crypto.

So, let's say we made millions, how do you get some of the money back to fiat,but without making waves with the government.

Added, I stay in a corrupt country where large scale government corruption is the norm.

Our new found wealth is already our treasure in the coming years,this can be kept safely in a secure and legit wallet,addresses and private keys doesn't need to expose too much because nowadays  hackers were everywhere that we need to be more vigilant inorder not to get victimize from other people that does have bad intentions.
Exactly. I think so. Each person's treasure is his own treasure. We need to take care of them and protect them in a scientific and intelligent way. Nowadays anything modern can happen, learn how to protect your treasure, keep secrets for yourself. Be careful and smart to achieve the goal.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 07:07:09 AM

It’s up to you to decide how you want to spend your money you’re getting from Bitcoin. If you have a business that you’re running outside of BTC then I will advise you to use the money got from Bitcoin to invest in that. Business to help it grow bigger if you believe it has the potential to bring in bugger income. Apart from that you can also invest else where, but be careful cause most of these investments turn out to be scam.
2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 10:47:53 AM

If you pick up new tokens, hold them for a long time. As such, they will increase because of the time it takes to develop the business of the coin. I should hold 6 months.
embargo

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:11:14 AM

You can anonymously earn bitcoin, but here's the conclusion in fiat money leaves a mark. At the legislative level, there may be limits, restrictions, and identification in the country. In general, to earn is one thing, and the other is to be able to spend anonymous money anonymously.
fishball

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:56:22 PM

It is really a difficult situation wherein i want to be also in that situation but reality says now, i am not. So, i think you should try to encash it little by little not as a whole. This will surely help you not to be traced by government with such huge amount of money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: