Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:34:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Education  (Read 1112 times)
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:07:31 PM

I believe that the government is obliged to educate all members of the state, because all people are under its care
xena2

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:10:08 PM

do you believe that special children deserve education?
Children deserves to be taught well about life and living,  however if they are too young they should just be happy and playing first.  They should enjoy that stage where they won't worry how to survive.  And if the rime comes that they are learning,  we should somehow implant to them the special education they need so they would not be worrying on what is right and wrong.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
krish28042

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:52:45 PM

Actually  I think that,Students in programs develop the Expertise to improve The live and outcomes of students with Disabilities From birth Through Adulthood.
Bigbangcrazy

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:57:06 PM

Yes, but it is a case by case situation. There are many types of special needs children and some disorders/cases are more mild or severe than others. Saying yes or no to all special needs students is not the answer. Mainstream teachers should be educated on how to deal with a wide variety of disorders and children with more severe cases should be given a separate education.  Cheesy Cheesy
moanamakeway

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:49:58 PM

Education ia the right od every children. Nut nowadays, education is now a priviledge and also a luxury. Special education costs a fortune, and it does not end there. SpEd can be sub branched to many specialty plus it also is expensive.
inoymuninoy

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:00:47 AM

yes, because all the people in this world have the right to educate even if what are the situation they have.
Cryptotenuse

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:21:25 AM

Yes, I think special education would be much better for them.
mimipipi

Activity: 187

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:11:12 AM

of course they are eligible for education. children with special needs backgrounds can learn one school with other normal children. they should also be able to receive the same lessons in schools. all children are entitled and should have access to appropriate education and no difference, including to children with special needs. Education is very important because it can educate the life of the nation.      

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
jonnywicked

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:19:37 PM

everyone deserves education but the question is will special children use their education. and what kind of education do they need? i mean do they need maths? or it's fine if they just learn how to read/write/behave in the society
and also what kind of special needs do we discuss here?
squog

Activity: 462

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:50:15 PM

Yes they do. I mean what is the alternative? Let them go out the world without knowing anything? These people deserve education withbthe simple fact that they are humans. Special education doesn't just include persons with learning disabilities but thise who are blind, deaf and mute. All of them, scratch that, everyone deserves the right of education

rainmaximo

Activity: 175

E-Commerce For Blockchain Era

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 02:10:33 AM

Yes ofcourse they need education too. My wife is a Teacher of a special child. And I am so much proud to her because she handle her student very well and she treated her student as her own. I saw the struggle of her when she teaching her student, need a lot of patience and love but even its too hard to teach them it, I saw the fulfillment and love to her students.

Special child is a human too they need more understanding, patience and love. They deserve to be love and treated normal and extra care. And they are blessing.

▬▬▬[Storweey ]▬▬▬
  █████  E-Commerce For Blockchain Era ███████
▬▬▬● Telegram   ★★   whitepaper  ★FacebookTwitter  ●▬▬▬
chacharot

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:38:25 AM

Of course, have you seen children with down syndrome that been send to school to educate? Because they are special, they are need special treatment, special education.
codebread

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:41:55 AM

Yes i do think they're deserved for education, we need to grow their talents and make them becoming helpful.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:19:20 AM

Yes! Education is for all. To those who need it, wants, eager learn, can be guide, can be handle, can be care, can give, can be loved, can accept his/herself and accept others also. Especial education is very very needed for especial children. Especial does not mean cast out from normality. Especial is just have a especial need and that need will be given by no-one else ESPECIAL TEACHER. Especial teacher for is above normal. They are the kind of teacher who have a great understanding toward their children. They can handle the situation of normal and especial. Especial children is very very needed in education. Sometimes they are the most influential.
dadumtuss123

Activity: 43

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 07:25:18 AM

Yes, I think special education would be much better for them.
Special education isn't necessary because they can grow good even with the normal education.
AdamGontieq

Activity: 75

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:26:45 AM

Any children deserve to be educated. It does not matter whether he is a rich family or a poor one, like everyone else or he is different from the rest. I am for equality in studies and in life.
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:47:47 AM

Of course they do, but one should be aware of the fine line between if the person is still capable of actual learning, and if the person cannot. Hence all efforts will be lost.
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:29:58 PM

Special children like all other normal kids have the right to receive education, hence, a Special Education is practiced. Though this type of education requires to pay a higher tuition fees for some countries, it is acceptable and reasonable enough because of the positive results. 

messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 12:43:00 PM

yes !Children need education, because only education can help children grow as quickly as possible

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
dD.rank

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 03:49:54 PM

For me personally the special education required for children. Since education in schools alone not enough to hone the abilities of children, special education is usually given with children could emphasise in what he mastered.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: