Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:55:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can I hold my altcoin for years in my wallet?  (Read 4474 times)
pinkliar

Activity: 262
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:32:26 PM

Of course you can save your altcoin for the next few years, you have to pay attention to the security of your wallet so it won't be easy for thieves to steal your altcoin. Your altcoin value can rise or fall depending on the cryptocurrency market.
Wallet security is very risky because when we cannot guarantee the security of a wallet it will always worry us. For me, saving a coin by saving it in the hardware wallet will be much safer. Buy a device like a flash disk which becomes a USB wallet. That is very convincing because the USB wallet has extraordinary security features and we can avoid the actions of hackers.

Yeah if you want to hold your coin in a year make sure that you use a secure wallet to avoid hackers. We all know that there are a lot of hackers and we need to secure our wallet for the safetiest of your coin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
archierabe100

Activity: 122
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:35:07 PM

The power of HODL is in your hands bro.  Grin It depends on what you are holding and if you think that it can reach the moon then YES. Hold some shtcoin and if the value is less han 10 sats you bought it and after years it might get reach 1k sats. EASY money without doing anything.  Grin
jahepahit

Activity: 866
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:36:13 PM

of course you can store coins that you have in your wallet for a very long time, you can also save them for life if you want, each coin will have different potential sometimes the coins we hold can experience price increases and sometimes can die

Kakarot01

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

The esteem is still with the exception of is a PoS coin you'll get more by simply holding it, at any rate quite possibly the cost of coin you hold will expand so you have the chance to pick up benefit.
Neoscape
Copper Member

Activity: 238

Bounty Management? https://t.me/Luminos17

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

yes you can hold it until the end of the year, for the price can not be known will rise or will die. because there is no guarantee that each coin will rise in price

⸎⸎⸎BOUNTY MANAGER⸎⸎⸎
⸙Sosial Media⸙ ⸙Signature⸙ ⸙Translation⸙
beehimneff

Activity: 574

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:40:39 PM

•What if I dont have any money ? And I decided to hold my altcoin at my wallet.
•Will the value remain?

For example

I got a Klarity token and I got no gas so I will leave it there for a year or two.

•Any chances of value getting higher? Or it will die to years later?

There is always a chance! Most of the tokens I'm not in a hurry to sell, because now it is not profitable. I will wait for a global turn in the market! Cool
Classroom404

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:42:10 PM

Well these are your properties. your altcoin is your property also your wallet is your property so you can hold your altcoin in your wallet for as long as you want just you have to keep it safe form intruders
natumanya

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:44:36 PM

Do not torture yourself too much. It's up to you to hold altcoins in your wallet for how long that's your right. But if you feel it is good decision to get something good then do it. And if you feel altcoins that you hold are not progressed as you want then sell and buy other altcoins which are better and qualified. So you are not wasting your time.

If you have your inner voice that will tell you to hold it I think you should listen to it. I do this all the time and I neve lost my money. Of course this is depends from what coins do you have.
rockybar

Activity: 224
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

yes you can hold your altcoin in your wallet for years depends on you when you will like to trade them on the market. but the problem there is you cant sure if that token will remain the value it self or getting higher or even the saddest part of it is the token value will be gone. because cryptocurrency is unpredictable. the best part you can do is choose a good altcoin to hold for long.
markgayamo

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:50:12 PM

Yes, of course you can hold your coins as long as you can and as long as cryptocurrency is not dead you can still hold your coins in your wallet. Right now I'm holding my coins about 2 years and I sell a lot of it when the price is high and I also do the trading so that my coins increase. Also you can buy coins in a strategy of buy low sell high for addition of your coins and experience. It will never be delete as long as you hold your wallet properly and don't share to others.
Johne12cool

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:10:02 PM

yes you can bro,
I think hold is the best for investors.I think 2020 fully crypto market is go to the good road.
And you can hold best altcoin in your wallet.
why best?
some project are it not have a future.so i think best projects is many best.

Thank you!
WonkaLuisAL

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:12:44 PM

I think that if you secure it the right way there would not be a problem, you could have your coins there as long as you want them to be.
TropicalDog17

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:25:10 PM

yes you may hold your altcoin for a year or how many years you want, the value of your token will remain. but you have no idea if the price on the market will increase or decrease. just playing a HI - LOW games.

you can't trade of transfer token on market if you have no gas at all. so you need more gas if want to trade all your token.

As long as the market remains and wallets remain, we can hold our token in our wallets. To get better results, we need to hold our assets for a long time, because it takes a lot of time for the market to regain good shape.
noaire1

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:40:06 PM

if you don't have gas to sell it, look for buyers to buy altcoins that you have, tell those who buy your altcoins to give you gas for transactions. if you keep it for years you won't know the price will go up or down or the ICO will die
lancer10

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:28:31 AM

Do not torture yourself too much. It's up to you to hold altcoins in your wallet for how long that's your right. But if you feel it is good decision to get something good then do it. And if you feel altcoins that you hold are not progressed as you want then sell and buy other altcoins which are better and qualified. So you are not wasting your time.
Right. We need to be smart about how we deal with market situations. The coins are so diverse and we shouldn't hold shitcoins just because, we need to get rid of the bad coins and accumulate good coins in our wallet.
Anchor867

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:32:07 AM

Well i cannot say it for sure that it would be still having price because there might be a time that it might be dead and also if it a long term altcoin there still a chance that will go up but it is hard to determine and also to make it sure as well
Miztasnow5

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:39:49 AM

Of course yes you can hold your altcoins for a year or even more than that. But,  when you feel you are ready to cash out then you can get some gas and then sell your coins..
sne.su

Activity: 406
Merit: 104

https://sne.su/

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2018, 07:46:34 AM

Oh sure! It's possible! only you need to consider the security issue (the presence of private keys only you, and no one else and their safety) And also, periodically watch the news projects, whose coins you have. It is possible that some of them, if this ERC20 can do a swap on their blockchain, as it was, for example with EOS. This requires some participation of the coin holders.

P_percy

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:48:49 AM

Definitely you can do that, but make sure to store the wallet as offline in a computer where isn't any Internet access.
thanhhoian2016

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 07:59:22 AM

Of course, I am also keeping my coin Buddy in my purse, I believe one day it will help me become a millionaire. This is not far off, it will become a reality.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: