Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 02:50:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ETH chances  (Read 434 times)
last7minutes

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:42:33 PM

Hi

ETH has already the largest market cap. But when will they really lift off.
The smart contracts are still not working.

I am pretty sure as soon they launch the first smart contracts ETH will rise like BTC at the moment.

What do you think

Well I do not think that Ethereum will repeat the road of Bitcoin. It is a different project, and ETH does not need to cost as  much as BTC to be considered the most powerful one. Maybe in several years it will reach the value that BTC has now. (hope)
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Thewel

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 12:20:16 PM

Hi

I am pretty sure as soon they launch the first smart contracts ETH will rise like BTC at the moment.

What do you think
in my own opinion it is now eth started to rise karen many also use eth, especially now eth every month the price began to rise, but for now eth quite difficult in access, I am not sure if in the future will continue to rise but do not close the possibility of eth will coexist with btc.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
Riddikulo

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

Hi

What do you think

Ethereum has all chances to gain and grow up to a thousand of dollars very soon. Just follow its graph and see how gradually it is going up. Day by day its price is rising

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ethereum/
Xiomara

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:37:30 PM

I wonder, do you really think that etherium will repeat the success of bitcoin?  Shocked
lagista

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

Hi

What do you think
I am very confident that ETH will have the opportunity to be a very good coin under BTC, because ETH coins are now potentially good and very popular in the world of cryptocurrency. ETH in the future will be the coin that has the highest level.
Sanctum09 (OP)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:11:24 PM

regarding to the last movements of the markets we can see that ETH has a lot of potential.
But anyway. I am now sure that Bitcoin Cash will be the number one in the next 3 years. Bitcoin itselfs has not the technology to serve many transactions etc.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: