Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:33:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Private Coin?  (Read 2405 times)
eminemcookie

Activity: 364
Merit: 123

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:46:33 PM

Hello everyone. Noob here.

I just want to know which is the best private coin and the differences between them?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

or any other worth knowing about.

Tnx.

Monero is leaps and bounds ahead of the others, DO to my mind won't really amount to anything, it is really overhyped by the community because of the airdrops that they receive.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:53:22 PM

what about DeepOANION i see they have very big community and everyday everywhere see news about that coin is there anyone who use it as i know they have some new features.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

coinInvestX5

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 06:59:25 PM

Hello everyone. Noob here.

I just want to know which is the best private coin and the differences between them?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

or any other worth knowing about.

Tnx.

Monero is leaps and bounds ahead of the others, DO to my mind won't really amount to anything, it is really overhyped by the community because of the airdrops that they receive.

Overhyped? Lol, please compare market cap of Monero with market cap of DO. I doubt DO is overhyped, instead it's undervalued. Will go up and first movers will make win as always and the ones who join the party too late will be disappointed. Wink Great time to join now.
jingyang

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:09:20 PM

what makes a project special is the purpose of the project for example: basic attention token, shift , siacoin, minexcoin

▬▬▬▬▬      ▬     iCumulate         Investing in the future together           ▬      ▬▬▬▬▬
WHITEPAPER  ]     ████     PRESALE  /  Nov 30th - Dec 7th     ████     [   ONE PAGER   ]
▬      ▬▬▬▬▬     Twitter     ●     Facebook     ●     Telegram     ●     Medium     ▬▬▬▬▬      ▬
JW9494

Activity: 178
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:44:13 PM

It's funny because privacy coins are very popular.
Pivx, Verge, Nav, Monero, Sumokoin, Ubiq, Zec, XZC, ZCoin, Dash..
But you can look up studies from MIT & other very high ranking
schools with tons of research monies & very capable computer science professors. Every one said that even the most elusive coin can be tracked, at some point. For the guy that buys illegal whatever with _____, coin using Tor the entire time, you're identity can be tracked. For as much as some of these private ciubs are meant to keep transactions anonymous, they sure fall short, for me, at least.
keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 07:55:24 PM

I am looking at Monero from time to time and i could say that this coin is one of the most confident private which could hit some ath in near future.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
rowenta01

Activity: 1216
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 08:04:45 PM

find out about Zcoin and Zencash. The two most promising crypto anonymous! I do not want to argue, there is too much bullshit on this forum, just analyze and do your own research ..

Report to moderator 
__◣   Stake.com   ◥
Stake v2 Now live!
12+ Gamemodes  |  Provably Fair  |   Daily Giveaways
tuiputui

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

None, Zencash
kim-yon

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:52:05 PM

I think Zcash. It is the most professional company. The team is very good quality. There has been no problem for a year.
rolxen0201

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:01:36 PM

Sumokoin is the future of private coins!
deztroyr1

Activity: 284

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:12:01 PM

The only one without a richlist is Monero. Apparently only cryptonite based coins understand that fungibility and having the largest anonymity set possible, require privacy as the default setting.

DeepOnion doesn't have a richlist either. It's currently possible to make an educated guess about people's onions because of the airdrops.
As soon as the airdrops are over, nobody will have a clue

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptonomicon25

Activity: 460

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 09:23:03 PM

I believe Monero is the king of the private cryptocurrencies and is already being used the most. It also has as strong community and many people support it. Either way, private cryptocurrencies will be ones to grow in 2018 since they fulfill a need that Bitcoin lacks.
HSCrew

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:03:03 PM

Zencash is the best private coin. I am sure It will surpass Zcash and Monero in the future. I expect the price of Zencash to hit at least 200$ in 2018.
Crypto4K
Copper Member

Activity: 247

decentralize money

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:33:44 PM

The only one without a richlist is Monero. Apparently only cryptonite based coins understand that fungibility and having the largest anonymity set possible, require privacy as the default setting.

DeepOnion doesn't have a richlist either. It's currently possible to make an educated guess about people's onions because of the airdrops.
As soon as the airdrops are over, nobody will have a clue

Where is DeepOnion traded and whats it symbol?
oturanbilboa

Activity: 454
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2017, 10:39:40 PM

I agree, I think only coin that worth to mention here is Monero. I don't really understand how technical these anonymity works but trusted sources I read says it's pretty good to stay private. I haven't need to stay private yet, I use Monero only for monetary gains.

Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:44:12 PM

Sumokoin by far the most private coin. cryptonote, mixin of 12 addresses since day one, sub-addresses.. bright future for this currency..

Congratulations for owning this coin this early, it might be the best investment of your life.

(100x incoming)

2 years form now Sumo will be worth less then 5000 satoshi. Only 2 millions are mined so far. Emission is starting going up. 86 millions coins to go.
Monero and AEON have 15 millions coins mined right now and only 3 millions more will get added in next 5 years.  
This two supplies can not be compared. Choice should be easy. If SUMO will last till 2020 might be a good buy at way under 1000 satoshi.
Nuky1289

Activity: 198

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:51:36 PM

according to Palm Beach Group, Zencash

Cryptotina

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:59:19 PM

Will go with PIVX and Monero. Monero
Hichi

Activity: 88
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:32:03 AM

how did you miss Zcash? Have you never heard of it?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

your list doesn't include it and it's one of the best one's out there, probably the best solution to making networks and transactions private. Their solution compared to all the rest is much more advanced and their concepts are already applied to various other blockchains. There are even financial institutions that adopt their approach in order to offer customers privacy. It's really big and the core team has been doing very well developing that solutions. It perplexes me as to why Monero is valued higher than Zcash considering that the solution that the second option offers is much more advanced, I hope we are able to start talking about the concepts more openly and decide as to why a solution is better than another. Monero has just the good publicity which is what carries it along, but the solution that Zcash offers is by far superior.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:48:49 AM

If we talk about who is better. I think the market is always more objective. And MONERO is not just on top. A huge community. Authority. Garnet it is used for that year.

But there are also other young and promising projects in my opinion.
DEEPONION a great community
scpectr the best private coin technology
verge it is also interesting to look

But the rest of the zcash for, PIVX, but they still have a lot but the first 3 I have singled out

High risk high payoff
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: