Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:42:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Private Coin?  (Read 2398 times)
fia_naila

Activity: 770
Merit: 258

The Standart Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 03:12:24 PM

The most anonymos coin is monero. You can not track the transaction. It will really vanish. Seriously monero is the best anonim coin in my sight. Deep union maybe will be the second and third is zcash. But zcash still need a lot of develiping. Monero has been created from 2014 and it is start to become mature coin. I am not monero guy or monero shill i just speak the fact.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
TheStandard.io█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Martin888

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 10:01:52 AM

Stealthcoin XST works with TOR

You can send coins by SMS

POS interest p.a. = 20% - nice additional bonus

https://www.stealthcoin.com/
Bybox

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:47:35 PM

The best anonymous cryptocurrency coin is Monero, Monero is truly private. This means it is truly fungible. Monero is community funded and developed unlike Zcash so it is not controlling by any legal entity. When you make an transaction with Monero, people cant see your transaction on the blockchain or your wallet amounts. Monero have a lot of features
Ring signatures - Hide the sender
RingCT - Hides the amounts being sent
Stealth addresses - Hides receiver
Kovri (coming soon) - Hides IP adress by realying over I2P network
Sub addresses (coming soon) - One time use address.
gtsmmst

Activity: 226
Merit: 28

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 02:52:15 PM

Pay some attention to zencash, which is mix of monero btc and dash  Wink

=====
Premium Blockchain, Cryptocurrency and Ethereum (ENS) Domains for sale -  https://t.co/lEOYVQlC2Y
=====
orkoso

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:54:22 PM

Hello everyone. Noob here.

I just want to know which is the best private coin and the differences between them?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

or any other worth knowing about.

Tnx.

What are you looking for?  Growth or just privacy? Monero is the most standard of those. The rest are "ALT-Privacy" coins.
FreelaBit

Activity: 224
Merit: 102

https://freelabit.network

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:06:10 PM

Sumokoin
Monero
FreelaBit

All Cryptonote coins. No Richlist. Blockchain analysis protection.

FREELABIT FBF|NO ICO|Up to 15% on Blockchain Deposits|CryptoNight|MEET THE FREELANCING REVOLUTION!
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2344886
trumper

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:14:51 PM

The best anonymous coins are monero and pivx but I think sumokoin may be better than monero but it has a bad name  Sad but that doesn't important it will be huge

FreelaBit

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:23:01 PM

The best anonymous coins are monero and pivx but I think sumokoin may be better than monero but it has a bad name  Sad but that doesn't important it will be huge
why it has a bad name?
for me if it delivers what is promised and beyond they can call themselves kitty kats, name is not relevant if technology is top.
Cryptocurrencies are here to disrupt the status quo.

FREELABIT FBF|NO ICO|Up to 15% on Blockchain Deposits|CryptoNight|MEET THE FREELANCING REVOLUTION!
Jibit

Activity: 211
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:26:10 PM

lol. why you said monero is a bad name. I think this name is good. dont see any bad things on this name. can you explain why?
FreelaBit

View Profile WWW
December 16, 2017, 03:27:07 PM

lol. why you said monero is a bad name. I think this name is good. dont see any bad things on this name. can you explain why?
he/she was referring to sumokoin..

cascano

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:27:52 PM

DeepOnion is in my opinion one of the best anoncoins as it provides both anonimity for the users and their actions. Through integration over the tor network, which is well known and has been proven to work, DO has the chaneg to become the mass adopted anoncoin in 2018. ZCash and Monero don't offer this anonimity of it's users and therfore I think that DeepOnion will surge in 2018.
sandy14350

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 03:29:15 PM

The best anonymous cryptocurrency coin are:-
1)Ring signatures
2)RingCT
3)Stealth addresses
4)Kovri  
5)Sub addresses
vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:12:48 PM

https://globalcoinreport.com/heres-why-now-might-be-a-good-time-to-pick-up-some-spectrecoin-xpsec/
Code:
Spectrecoin has had a tough start of the week. It’s down a little over 22% on the last 24 hours and sentiment looks set to push the coin (XSPEC) down further before the day draws to a close.

We’ve taken a look at the chart, however, and we think that current levels might be a nice opportunity to pick up a discounted exposure to a longer term reversal in XSPEC. Here is a look at what we are thinking and what we want to see going forward as confirmation of our expectations.

For those new to this one, Spectrecoin is one of a handful of privacy type coins that have hit the market over the last 12 months or so and it’s managed to build up a pretty healthy reputation among followers and a pretty strong community during the period subsequent to its initial offering (which took place back at the end of November last year).

During this time, the price of XSPEC has risen from $0.001 to $0.397 currently – a run of close to 40,000%. Talk about returns. Of course, much of this return is nominal given an arbitrary initial offering price but, at a glance, it serves to illustrate the general trajectory of the coin since offering.

And a look at the chart below, which shows action over the last 12 months, reinforces this trajectory outlook.

By way of quick introduction, these sorts of coins are designed to act in a similar fashion to assets like bitcoin in the sense that they are primarily value transfer coins but they are also designed to overcome some of the privacy concerns associated with those aforementioned assets. Specifically, Spectrecoin employs what are called stealth wallets, which allow pretty much complete anonymity as regards to balance and transaction volume for the wallet holders and, additionally, the protocol employs the Tor network so as to, again, completely anonymize the flow of coins into and out of particular wallets.

There are some others in this space that employ similar methods but Spectrecoin is the only one right now that incorporates Tor into its offerings which, for many, sets it aside from the pack.

So, why do we think this one is setting up for a turnaround?

Well, take a look at price action over the last 12 months you will see that current levels, in and around the $0.30-$0.40, are levels at which we have seen strong support on numerous occasions. The coin reversed from these levels back in October and ran up to close to $0.70 apiece. The same happened in September.

If historic action is to be relied upon, we could very easily see a reversal from the current price and a resumption towards the overarching upside momentum illustrated on the wider timeframe chart above.

Of course, we will probably need some sort of catalyst (a fundamental one, that is) to get things moving, so what are we looking at as potentially providing said catalyst?

Well, two things.

First, the company just announced that an updated version of its wallet, Version 1.4, will be available soon. We don’t have any solid time frames on this availability but, as and when it hits press, we are likely going to see a spike.

We are also looking for any listing announcements related to major exchanges, with one in particular, a listing on Altcoin.io, potentially hitting press near term. There are more than 1000 votes supportive of listing right now (the count is available here) and, so long as this number keeps rising, we should see the company’s token listed very near term.

We will be updating our subscribers as soon as we know more. For the latest updates on XSPEC, sign up below!

Image courtesy of Spectrecoin.

Just look! This is a fantastic project !!!

Here you can read - http://coinwiki.info/en/SpectreCoin
LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 16599

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:02:06 AM

The most anonymos coin is monero. You can not track the transaction.
You're wrong. I recently stumbled upon this article: Locating Monero Users via Transaction Broadcasts, it explains the difference between "anonymous" and "untraceable":
Untraceable Transactions – The ability to send a transaction and not link the transaction to whom sent it or see where it’s going. You can have an untraceable transaction being transmitted from a known person though. It would be like me saying something to a crowd in a secret language that only you and I understood. Everyone can see who is saying it, but they have no idea what is being said or to whom.

Anonymous Transactions – The ability to broadcast a transaction to the network and the network cannot tell whom sent the transaction. This is the case with coins that transmit over Tor and I2P because the network only sees exit node ips and not the origin user’s ip. This technology allows you to transmit transactions to the network and no one will know who you are.
Monero is untraceable, but it's not anonymous.

WalterK

Activity: 21

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 09:21:39 AM

True, Monero is NOT Anonymous!
XVG has a lot of potential, so does PIVX.
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:52:57 AM
Last edit: December 18, 2017, 01:29:54 PM by HippiePyro

Spectrecoin is the smartest choice on your list. Their richlist only contains public balances, not stealth ones. They still have a low market cap, superior tech, absolute privacy and many unique features. Tor+OBFS4, low power staking,  ring signatures, stealth balances. Soon they will have a mobile app for cash remittance, true mobile staking, stealth staking and so much more. The new roadmap shows it all. And it's still only $1!
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2017, 10:21:24 AM

The most anonymos coin is monero. You can not track the transaction.
You're wrong. I recently stumbled upon this article: Locating Monero Users via Transaction Broadcasts, it explains the difference between "anonymous" and "untraceable":
Untraceable Transactions – The ability to send a transaction and not link the transaction to whom sent it or see where it’s going. You can have an untraceable transaction being transmitted from a known person though. It would be like me saying something to a crowd in a secret language that only you and I understood. Everyone can see who is saying it, but they have no idea what is being said or to whom.

Anonymous Transactions – The ability to broadcast a transaction to the network and the network cannot tell whom sent the transaction. This is the case with coins that transmit over Tor and I2P because the network only sees exit node ips and not the origin user’s ip. This technology allows you to transmit transactions to the network and no one will know who you are.
Monero is untraceable, but it's not anonymous.

Do you mind explaining what meaningful user information you can garner from a Monero tx? This is a rhetorical question--see: Monero Richlist.

Meth9275

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:35:06 AM

No doubt it's XSPEC, best technology with incredible roadmap
camaund

Activity: 37
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:53:16 AM

I would choose monero. However, XSPEC is looking quite nice, not only as an investment option but as security and anonymity.
Discounted

Activity: 158
Merit: 28

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:59:19 AM

XSPEC is my number 1. It has a low market cap low supply and has the best technology. Get it while it's still 1,30$. This coin will make you rich in 2018 for sure.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: