Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 02:46:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Private Coin?  (Read 2400 times)
Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:37:16 AM

Hello everyone. Noob here.

I just want to know which is the best private coin and the differences between them?

Monero
Deeponion
Spectrecoin
Nav
Pivx

or any other worth knowing about.

Tnx.
what do you mean by private coin?all coins here in crypto are public because it
wont progress if its only for public.

Anyway i trust litecoin and ethereum,same as neo and ripple i dl believe that this four
coins can make profit this 2018 together with bitcoin
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 12:53:52 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 01:52:53 PM by generalizethis

white paper that explains how xspec managed this? If they did do it, it would be one of the greatest innovations in cryptocurrencies
If it would had been published, then the Market Capitalization of Spectrecoin already would be more than $5 Billion (with price $250). This is 50x the current price. If we are talking about investing - it makes sense to invest now before this growth, not after.
Required few months to definitively test and review this technology by private testers, before it will be published. I'm betting that no vulnerabilities will be found.

I think you are missing my point (in a major way).

My point is that it looks, walks and sounds like vaporware, and any investor would be remiss to assume that it's factual without evidence to the contrary. Chasing pumps based on hype is one thing, trying to evaluate a technology based on evidence is an entirely different ballgame and dismisses hype to ascertain longterm value.

p.a.n.

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

@generalizethis

while i do think it's a smart approach to not blindly believe in every coin a bct-member is trying to shill because they're heavily invested in it themselves, i don't understand your overly negative attitude towards spectrecoin.

i've been following this project for a couple of months now, and so far, the developer has delivered everything he promised.

if you are genuinely interested in technical aspects, you can ask the dev. any question on the project's slack channel.
generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 05:09:52 PM
Last edit: January 04, 2018, 10:22:27 PM by generalizethis

@generalizethis

while i do think it's a smart approach to not blindly believe in every coin a bct-member is trying to shill because they're heavily invested in it themselves, i don't understand your overly negative attitude towards spectrecoin.

i've been following this project for a couple of months now, and so far, the developer has delivered everything he promised.

if you are genuinely interested in technical aspects, you can ask the dev. any question on the project's slack channel.

It's a pretty major claim to be offering anonymous POS, so big that it should be in the top 25 if true--the fact that the devs have avoided major press releases and have eschewed code audits and haven't even offered a white paper to outline how they intend to implement this great feat should be worrisome for any potential investor. I'm not sure why anyone wouldn't want at least the examinable proof to this claim, and no one should buy based on promises. It's called hype for a reason and be prepared to be disappointed if you buy into it.

And I'm not going out of my way to waste my time on their slack. Either put out a white paper or let us review the code, anything less is unacceptable.

Any coin that claims to be private and has a rich list is already suspect--add industry changing innovations and I'm ready to call scam. So provide proof or stfu. I'm getting annoyed that my points are being questioned as they should be self evident.

--They claim anonymous POS even though this doesn't exist and they haven't given an answer as to how they will achieve it.

--There is no historical evidence provided to show the devs are capable of such an inovation.

You only need to address those two points. I will happily invest if you could manage that satisfactorily--serioulsy, I love new stuff if it seems reasonable that it will work as promised.

vovannovig2

Activity: 714
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

Very interesting table  Wink
I believe the price will grow more and more.
Zoin is a very interesting project.

https://coinmarketcap.com/ru/currencies/zoin/#markets
TACryptoo

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:20:28 AM

Xspec will be great these year !
mpeis007

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:42:19 AM

XMR and Zcash if you want to go for stable privacy coins(between the two I would go with XMR) and you can also check ZenCash if you re looking to invest into something that has a lot of potential but its not there just yet. They have governance, privacy and (master) nodes starting from just 42 coins with a ROI of about 60% with current participation.
Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:56:20 AM

I'm all for Monero, XSPEC, and Zoin as "Elder" cryptos that every privacy-centric investor should own. However, I've been keeping an eye also on up-and-coming cryptos and XTL alongside STP are currently stroking my fire as undervalued gems and an absolute steal at current prices
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:49:43 AM

You should add Bitcoin Private in this list. Maybe one day it will become the leader in the privacy coin? It is still on little exchanges but already the 24th coin in Coinmarketcap. There is also Sumokoin, Hush and Electroneum.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:06:50 PM
Last edit: April 28, 2018, 08:25:17 PM by Febo

You should add Bitcoin Private in this list.

None of Bitcoin clones can be fully fungible. It is impossible since all of them try to achieve anonymity on second layer.   Monero is not a bitcoin clone but was built from scratch. So as all economy around Monero.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: