Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:47:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC value is growing day by day ?  (Read 3593 times)
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:02:35 PM

With the increased price it gained popularity and the same generated growth compared to lots of other altcoins. The price growing day by day has got a break with the current price getting low. Thus might get continued as a price correction phase leading to a massive growth.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Domenc

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 09:23:08 PM

Bitcoin value seems to be travelling to on super fast train now, it has nearly made remarkable progress in the couple of days. Bitcoin price has caught fire and is rising beyond expectations,hence becoming a attention seeker. The basic reason why Bitcoin value is growing at such drastic rate is the greed of people which is making newbies to invest in cryptocurrency to get rich in short span of time. They have seen example of growth varying to 1000% in a single year making Bitcoin the most highly profitable commodity which can make it holders rich in short period of time. Hence, more and more newbie are investing and pushing its value to new heights.
Daffadile

Activity: 1162
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
November 30, 2017, 09:41:06 PM

Bitcoin is acting more like gold than a currency in this regard.
Would you use gold to buy stuff on a daily basis?
Ofc no, but when you need the money you'll use that gold eventually.
Almost the same goes for bitcoin these days, it's not used as a currency as much as a store of value, and people only use it when they have to.
The difference between gold and bitcoin is that gold's price is stable while bitcoin's is fluctuating too much making it riskier to hold but more rewarding.

Wise words.

Use bitcoins for invest and store it safe.
Use bitcoin cash if you need to send some money fast. It isn't bad and fees are cheap.

I buy and keep some BCH and BTG so I can make smaller faster transactions for smaller amounts. I just wish more places that took bitcoin took BTG and BCH as well. They good currencies and are working really well so far.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
chicobr

Activity: 235

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:11:29 PM

Because there are many people around the world believe in Bitcoin value. They invest in it and it rise day by day
Haxor321

Activity: 489

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

Bitcoin is being chased by many people and it is believed that it is caused by the very systematic and advantageous bitcoin properties
Simply because many of the people are now believing that Bitcoin can really change their lives. Also, because many investors are not afraid to take risk to invest here. The more investors we have here in Bitcoin, the more it grows and the bigger it gets.
splat44

Activity: 384

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:18 PM

I think Mass adoption by people all over the world if its fluctuating then traders do trading buy and sell in the market. but for now we wil see bitcoin eventually grow big in the next few days.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:09:49 PM

Because there are many people around the world believe in Bitcoin value. They invest in it and it rise day by day

Everyday the demand for bitcoin is increasing and people are now interested to own some bitcoin and for me this is the reason why the price of bitcoin are still pumping. Bitcoin is a great technology that people should really adopt for a better future.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:14:42 PM

Almost the same goes for bitcoin these days, it's not used as a currency as much as a store of value, and people only use it when they have to.
The difference between gold and bitcoin is that gold's price is stable while bitcoin's is fluctuating too much making it riskier to hold but more rewarding.

Wise words.

Use bitcoin cash if you need to send some money fast. It isn't bad and fees are cheap.
I think because of growing population of bitcoin user, also because of its popularity a lot of people get interested and believing to it. Also because of good feedback that get of bitcoin to people who using it is one of the reason why there's a lot of people known it in many country.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
TheCryptoSite

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:18:31 PM

because people's interest in bitcoin more and more, including big players in the world of trading also surely some have started to transact bitcoin. This causes the price will be more expensive and supply decreases. I think this is fair.
Mei1418

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

probably many people think that they should as soon as possible invest with bitcoin because they know that every day bitcoin prices go up about $1000
romeo111

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:42:16 PM

Bitcoin is pumping day by day, I don't believe it, because the last few month it always increase. many people start to invest / trade in BTC. most of the people buy and hold it. it's value growing depends on customers demand. So day after day the btc value is increasing.
vv181
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1273

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:47:58 PM

Wise words.

I buy and keep some BCH and BTG so I can make smaller faster transactions for smaller amounts. I just wish more places that took bitcoin took BTG and BCH as well. They good currencies and are working really well so far.
Well, I can't control what people do with their money, but supporting bitcoin shit forks is a bad attitude, both bitcoin fork that claims to make 'bitcoin' to be better, but the truth is both of it make detains to bitcoin development ecosystem.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:49:19 PM

Money will not growth if you keep in pocket. But money will grow up if more country use our money to buy something from our country.
If we are big exportir country then our money will grow up in this case.
But as we know that in global we only use USD as acceptable fiat in worldwide so no reason our money will grow. So its happen only for USD in global.
Its yhe same with bitcoin, more people want bitcoin and more it grow in price.
Hakkerman101

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:58:15 PM

The interest in cryptocurrencies evolved immensely and today, more and more players are seeing it as a new investment option We are now at a stage where the interest has evolved from the early adopters to including institutional and retail investors. This adoption represents another turning point for digital currencies and an impressive shift when you think of how just a couple of years ago Cryptocurrencies were mostly used for black market transactions.

The other point is that digital currencies, especially Bitcoin have made a lot of progress to become a safer and more secure environment. Advanced forms of encryption and bespoke algorithms are only some of the ways these digital currencies are trying to provide the safest experience to their client. This progress has made more investors inclined to “trust” these platforms therefore increasing the demand for cryptocurrencies.
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:02:30 AM

Bitcoin is growing its value by the day because the media and general population are finally starting to understand the technology behind this "internet money", and that it isnt as many liked to claim, a ponzi scheme or only usable as drug money..

Once hedge funds and institutional money start flowing in, we're in for a big bull run.

Prettymie

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:18:01 AM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

The shortest answer to your question is because of demand, once the demand grows the value also increase this is how the market works.
I am not so sure if the forks is the other reason for its increase, though the big fork has been cancelled but there are small investors that push through the fork but it is not that wide because they only consist of small investors that want to push through the fork.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:37:24 AM

Thats right bitcoin prices keep rising day by day as marketcap is getting bigger than that day as users continue to arrive at bitcoin investments. many people out there are getting to know bitcoin from various sources and bitcoin is getting popular and then many people adopt bitcoin that's what keeps prices going up day by day
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:02:30 AM

More the demand, low the supply. In market place this is the basic method. More demand, low the supply is the time to increase your price because it is not in season to harvest. It seems just a few items that needed by people.
Just my own perspective. Bitcoin price year by year will increase because it's not a regular season it is just once.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
fruitybatman

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 02:05:41 AM

It continues to be accepted more and more as a form of payment but it continues to grow because more and more people are becoming interested in its potential. The #1 reason in my opinion that it will continue to ascend is that it has a limited supply. This train wont stop simply for that reason.
10000BTC

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:08:41 AM

It is pumping nowadays, I do not believe that this last movement after the fork can be sustainable, at the end this must be realise at some level. Waiting for the new comers.
After all these forks bitcoin is still going up.
nobody expected it to rise to this $10,000 level this year.
so your guess didn't work. there's no coming down for bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: