Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:50:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why BTC value is growing day by day ?  (Read 3593 times)
chromosomes

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:37:45 AM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

Maybe it is because Bitcoin's market demand is also growing day by day. Bitcoin's market value is just dependent and is proportional with the demand from the market such that as its demand increases same thing happens on its market price. So the reason behind the continuous increase on its price in the market is its growing community that produces high market demand.

center]DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●●  [/center]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
HongKong

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:39:54 AM

As you can see, I'm learning ABC in crypto currencies and studying this for last 3 – 4 months, even after reading all these web pages, forums etc, still I’m having one basic question needed to clear out. I would really thankful if someone can help me with this.

We all know, BTC is making a huge growth for past few years and as a result, people start to invest / trade in BTC. With my little knowledge I assume that no one is going to use BTC / couple of Sathoshi to purchase things as they are really good to keep (HODL) as the value is going high and high. But if you think of any of fiat currency, the value of money is depending on the use of it. For example, if everybody is keeping their money (fiat) in their pocket without spending, the market will not have enough money for trading and value of the currency will not goes up. Why the same principle not applicable for BTC ?

I’ve seen lot of answers like, market will not have morethan 21M BTC and that amount will be saturated by 2140, hence there will not be any inflation etc. But what I do not understand is, if a currency is not using (in trading purpose – you buy something with that money), what is the logic behind the reason of value of the money goes up ?       

Maybe it is because Bitcoin's market demand is also growing day by day. Bitcoin's market value is just dependent and is proportional with the demand from the market such that as its demand increases same thing happens on its market price. So the reason behind the continuous increase on its price in the market is its growing community that produces high market demand.
Yeah, more people want Bitcoin then before.
Plus, there is a lot more people trying to manipulate the price of Bitcoin now while making money by it.

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:50:39 AM

I guess it is practically because of the increase of demand of the people. I think the more a thing is in demand by the people the more expensive it gets. Not to mention the fact that it's competition which are the other cryptocurrencies are not doing well when it comes to increase of their respective value.

senyorito123

Activity: 1736
Merit: 505

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:07:25 AM

The hedge funds are plowing in, in preparation for the Chicago Mercantile Exchange listing bitcoin futures on December 11th (the estimated date of launch).

To be a true hedge fund you need to be long as well as short, so owning the underlying asset (bitcoin) allows them to then short on the CME. Having a lot of coins also means they can manipulate the price a bit. For example say they have gone short on the CME and want to force the bitcoin price down towards settlement time - easy, just sell the actual bitcoins you have bought.

Prepare for a very wild ride when the futures are launched.

So do you think this increase is due to "big money" coming in? That would explain the very sudden surge in the price but I'm not entirely sure how sustainable this would be.
due to the big demand of people's adoption that's why btc pumping day by day and big money contributes coming contribute it much,and also those company who adopted it give a huge boost on it since people might be lured if they see som good companies grab some bitcoin for good uses. And we can expect for this that if more adoption comes,more money comes then more prices pump unto it.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:22:04 AM

The value of bitcoins keeps on increasing due to high demand for the bitcoin network, the bitcoin technology is easy to use from any part of the world and it makes the commercial activities and all the work easy than any other ways of transaction through fiat currency. The word of bitcoins spread so fast all over the world equally and it attracts more and more new user's to the bitcoin and blockchain network which is one of the reasons for the increased number of users and other reason for using bitcoins is due to various efficiency of the bitcoin technology of ease of transaction with high transaparency, anonymity, seure and decentralized network.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
SusanrDaviswq

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:27:45 AM

People are blinded by the high profit of the bitcoin. See crazy profit, now only one idea is crazy buying.
kingkrug

Activity: 3

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:32:34 AM

Price Analysis BTC December 14th (Morning Analysis)
http://kingkrug.com/price-analysis-btc-december-14th-morning-analysis/
#btc #bitcoin #btcanalysis #btcinvest #btcchart
HashieNewb

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:34:41 AM

Bitcoin is getting known to the people that are watching the news and reading articles online/offline.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
coinfinger

Activity: 1638
Merit: 278

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:11:06 PM

Everything coming so fast with bitcoin. I think we should start to worry about it.. Everyday when i wake up i directly open my cell phone and open my BTC wallet. I have fear that one day my wallet will not open again.. Is there anyone afraids like me?
Starting a business or investing risk is an important factor. Now you take a risk and start investing in bitcoin. The second is you should not fear about bitcoin price and opening of your bitcoin wallet. Bitcoin is far from the sense of damage and fearing. Bitcoin is the most profitable currency i ever seen. So don’t hesitate or fear.
Vik87

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:32:33 PM

Because the demand and the capitalization are growing
ir.hn

Activity: 322
Merit: 54

Consensus is Constitution

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:40:53 PM

It will continue to grow 1% every day untill china dumps.  China is pumping the price of bitcoin currently see my analysis:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2530391.0

stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:42:35 PM

There are so many different reason why bitcoin value is growing day by day. The first reason is that by increasing the demand of bitcoin towards the people the number of user of bitcoin will also increase that's why value of bitcoin is growing. The second reason is in all other cryptocurrency bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency so by seeing the popularity of bitcoin people are attract towards that will indirectly increase the value of bitcoin day by day.
annoying_tiger1

Activity: 49

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:42:58 PM

demand: more people want btc day by day which means the price goes up as with any other thing
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:43:41 PM

There are so many different reason why bitcoin value is growing day by day. The first reason is that by increasing the demand of bitcoin towards the people the number of user of bitcoin will also increase that's why value of bitcoin is growing. The second reason is in all other cryptocurrency bitcoin is the number one cryptocurrency so by seeing the popularity of bitcoin people are attract towards that will indirectly increase the value of bitcoin day by day.
Pfizer

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:44:51 PM

The demand and limited supply is the key of this price increase. We know there are millions of people in the world seeking bitcoin, but there is only limited amount of bitcoin avaliable outside. Lots of them are lost.
marketcoin2

Activity: 61

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:45:23 PM

The reason could be the futures are being offered in CME, and anticipation of CBOE entering to trading on 17th Dec.
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:56:45 PM

When it comes to trading, everyone is looking for a way to make the highest profit with the lowest risk. Looking at years back, the price of bitcoin was low (because there was no much investors), but now, the price has raised so high that every holder of bitcoin as at then made a great fortune. But now, every new investors buy and store, bitcoin became a trusted currency that gives you profits and which is a major reason for holding bitcoin and the cause for the continuous rise in its price.

Everything coming so fast with bitcoin. I think we should start to worry about it.. Everyday when i wake up i directly open my cell phone and open my BTC wallet. I have fear that one day my wallet will not open again.. Is there anyone afraids like me?

It's a fear, but nobody will want that to happen, otherwise, the future of bitcoin will not stand.
Akash1243

Activity: 392
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 08:25:16 PM

Well bitcoins are getting recognised by many people and they are interested in making profits from bitcoins so people are investing in them as bitcoins has increased so much in such a small time therefore everyone wants to gain profits.And also that bitcoins are limited in numbers makes them more valuable in future.This price increase in bitcoins has also increased it's demand in the market.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:02:58 PM

Well bitcoins are getting recognised by many people and they are interested in making profits from bitcoins so people are investing in them as bitcoins has increased so much in such a small time therefore everyone wants to gain profits.And also that bitcoins are limited in numbers makes them more valuable in future.This price increase in bitcoins has also increased it's demand in the market.
I think bitcoin is getting more and more popular each anad many people really believe on bitcoin because of its amazing feature that is why it has a great demand to the  market and it is getting more and more precioud each day through all investors that is why it is really continje growing day by day it is really already been expected that it will rise because of its advantages.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:06:53 PM

bitcoin is getting popularity and huge buyer and people buy bitcoin for long term hold.
thats why price going up.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: