Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I'm a newbie here, should I start holding BTC in the next year 2018?  (Read 1305 times)
dxbcoin (OP)

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:09:57 PM

Hi guys,

I don't have a huge amount of money to start but I believe in BTC in long term. Althought I can't afford the whole 1 Btc, but I'm planning to buy and hold little by little monthly ( maybe until i get 1 Btc or more) . Is it wise to hold BTC in 2018? Please I need some honest answer.

Ps: ETH I def will start holding soon too Cheesy
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
solo_fin

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:13:36 PM

Hi guys,

I don't have a huge amount of money to start but I believe in BTC in long term. Althought I can't afford the whole 1 Btc, but I'm planning to buy and hold little by little monthly ( maybe until i get 1 Btc or more) . Is it wise to hold BTC in 2018? Please I need some honest answer.

I would like to ask the same question.
Maybe I should buy more ETH rather than 1 BTC. What do you think? Thanks!
mapar

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:15:35 PM

Bitcoin will hit 10k before January, so I would at least keep it until then.
I am expecting some correction after it hits 10k, but the trend seems to be bullish for now.
worldwifiICO

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:19:50 PM

I think it's better to keep the funds in BTC, but if you make transfers quite often, ETH would be much better to hold
kojoannan

Activity: 294

www.daxico.com

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 05:47:28 PM

Is advisable to start holding BTC now. Bitcoins have come to stay and it is the future currency we have all been waiting for.

tomir

Activity: 308

SEMUX

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 08:44:17 PM

The beginner needs to learn the way to earn money on ICO. This is the best method if you have a little cash.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
MiningSensei

Activity: 766
Merit: 509

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 10:17:09 PM

You are saying that ethereum is much more profitable at the moment, well, maybe you are right.

Just go to coinmarketcap or any other site in where you can find some charts about the prices, you can easily see that bitcoin only increased by 10 times during this year, while ethereum rised by more than 14 times, so yes, ethereum was the most profitable coin during this year (talking about the strongest, of course)

It will easily be touching more than $1000 by the next year, but we still do not know when it will happen, but bitcoin can not be compared, it increased a lot and it will keep increasing ,because it is still the #1 on the market, and this is making the whole difference.

Hello
crypto-curious

Activity: 210
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:13:39 PM

IMO, yes! Bitcoin is getting so much public attention lately that it seems that it will continue to grow in the coming years...

However, the forks [BCC and BTG] are also gaining momentum so they are worth looking at too.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 27, 2017, 11:47:26 PM

Hi guys,

It’s hard to say when a correction might occur so you need to take that into consideration. I will be holding through 2018 no matter what and probably well beyond that. I think there are a lot of new investors just learning about Bitcoin so my guess is that there is more room for a rise before a correction, but I could be wrong. If I am wrong, I am willing to wait out a correction or a crash until it recovers and reaches a new high.
SwishCheese

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:29:49 AM

I think that is a good idea. I might actually try that myself. Thanks for the reminder!
digimarketblockchain

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:49:26 AM

Yes BTC will be profitable.
ddurand

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 07:08:27 AM

You should hold bitcoin since the massive adoption will start pretty soon. But since you don't have much money I will advice you to do the airdrop. You could make real money just by subscribing to form and then buy ETH/BTC or whatever you like.
start here: https://twitter.com/cryptoCatX/
AzureDragon

Activity: 244
Merit: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:21:13 AM

At the moment BTC looks like one of the most perspective cryptocurrency. Thats why it makes sense to invest in BTC next year.
nwabugo037

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Yes of course. You can even it make than selling
Vindizzle

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:43:56 PM

Im also noob and im holding.
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 04:45:40 PM

Hi guys,

Of course it is a yes, buy bitcoin now and just hold it next year will be another year of bitcoin to rise and it might double the price from now
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 06:50:23 PM

Definitely buy Bitcoins. You don't have to buy a full one, like a tenth is fine too. Some investors say that Bitcoins could grow to 100,000 per coin.
I'm keeping mine in the Blockchain wallet and some in HexaBot to give me a bit of profit.
component9

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 08:14:17 PM

I don't have a huge amount of money to start but I believe in BTC in long term.

Since you're in it for the long term, Bitcoin is definitely worth holding on to.
JanpriX

Activity: 1708
Merit: 606

Buy The F*cking Dip

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:40:11 PM

Holding (hodling for hardcore cryptopeeps) BTC will always bring you some profit for long term approach, that's what I always believe and that hasn't been changed in the recent months. So, yes, start holding your BTC next year as more people will get acquainted to it and will probably buy it up. One example is that almost all of the officemates that I have in our department are now buying BTC with their bonus pay for this year. It would be best if you'll start buying BTC now. Just don't put all your money to one trade and try to use the averaging technique. In that way, you can still buy BTC when the price tanks after the selloff phase (which I believe is inevitable).
donovank

Activity: 84
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:51:13 PM

Buy now, tomorrow might be too late

There is a major bump comming for BTC in the next couple of days

Shits about to go down (but up first)
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: