Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:30:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How to install a Bitcoin ATM in my city?  (Read 996 times)
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:49:02 AM

I don’t know if it is easy to do such a thing, cause I think you will need a lot of money to carry out such a thing. It’s very risky from the way I see it, if an individual like you is going to be the one to do it. Maybe you should get a group that will assist you in doing so. But you need a lot of capital..
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Polipog

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 07:39:50 AM

In my country, I don't ever see any bitcoin atm machine that own by a bitcoin enthusiasts or any bitcoin atm machine that directly operated by the bitcoin management. There's a possibilities of bitcoin machine once a certain country accept bitcoin business and used as a legal tender or assets. But so far in my country, the government remain silence about the circulation of bitcoin. I don't ever heard any bad reactions of my loving president about bitcoin business, so let us wait if the bitcoin ATM will be soon implemented in different places all over the world. For me, ATM machine of bitcoin is too much risky, because criminals are too much attracted on that particular business, they can easily attack to their targets.
diwataluna

Activity: 224
Merit: 103

0x864E3764278C5EB211bF463034e703affEa15e4F

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 01:00:17 PM

If it is not a fulltime business where you rely solely on it, then you can experiment. The tech, I am not sure where you can find or buy an ATM. We have one near my city which also has ETH and LTC. Don't forget the volatility when you compute for profitability.
Taki

Activity: 1078
Merit: 514

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:37:10 PM

This kind of business may seem profitable and unique because of not so much people got involved in it. From first few comments you have got some necessary links to see what and how, as I see. But I think you need to creat a whole business plan to count all variants, cause of if you are from a small country with small population, like from jungle picture, your costs for installing on ATM will probably will never get return. Good luck!
greeklogos (OP)

Activity: 658
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:55:03 PM

WoW I didn't knew that my thread is still actual here and I thank all of you for your suggestions and opinions. I have got necessary info about the point and I will gladly inform you guys in nearly future about my final decision.
tenu

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 09:21:28 PM

First of all there should be proper legislation for such activities. And when it would be allowed in this or that country, banks will be the leading players in such business.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:36:01 PM

First of all there should be proper legislation for such activities. And when it would be allowed in this or that country, banks will be the leading players in such business.
Proper registration and licenses are obviously needed, but banks currently by far aren't the leader in this segment. I only know of a Slovenian bank that made it possible to also buy Bitcoin through their regular ATMs.

Eventually, this will be the way to go for banks, where by that time they will completely demolish the third party ATM market. It's an ultimate form of convenience to buy Bitcoin from your own local bank ATM.

If the bank works with its own reserves, it will even be able to dramatically decrease the fees involved, which is something regular ATMs can't and won't be doing. Why else would they run an ATM, just for fun? Roll Eyes

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
donmase

Activity: 91

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:03:59 AM

This problem actually involved with many things related to the goverments then technology at all, first you have to ask the permission of your goverment first then things will be very easy like setting up a normal fiats ATM.
ALOIS

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 09:36:24 AM

As for Russia, Sberbank and Alfabank (they are the largest banks) are very interested in penetration blockchain technologies into everyday life. I think they will start this business direction, including ATM, in the near future.
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Hello everybody! I am thinking to start my own business and I though that maybe an installation of the first Bitcoin ATM in my city would be good idea which can bring me good income. But I have no idea from where to start, so I am here to hear all ideas, experience and advices.
Thank you!
you have a very good idea in terms of making a crypto ATM facility and I think if it can be realized of course it will be a profitable business field. but in my opinion you will not be able to realize it yourself because of course you have to have a manpower who is expert in the design of ATM crypto. so I think start by opening a list of job openings for people who are experts in their field and it seems like this will take a long time.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 01:52:25 PM

I don't think bitcoin ATM is a good idea because we all have bitcoins in our mobile phones then why we need to go to ATM?
If we want to buy bitcoins also it can be done in the internet by just sitting in the home,bitcoin machine is very expensive equipment so you need huge investment for it.
maybe the reason OP is the thing we do that related to the internet will allow loss of signal from the internet which can happen anytime and of course it will be very disturbing in terms of bitcoin transactions. and that I know as usual in making transfers or withdrawals we do by using ATMs it does not have to use the internet network, and that's just my opinion if there is a mistake I say please you can straighten it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
jcemos9bt

Activity: 130
Merit: 1

WayMaker Miracle Worker

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 12:40:26 PM

You are so intelligent for this ideal you just think of go ahead and do it i wish you goodluck kudos to you Bro.
Ashleybarnes2

Activity: 64

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:13:15 PM

Hello everybody! I am thinking to start my own business and I though that maybe an installation of the first Bitcoin ATM in my city would be good idea which can bring me good income. But I have no idea from where to start, so I am here to hear all ideas, experience and advices.
Thank you!

You know what I was thinking the exact same thing. There is only one in my whole city and I live in a major UK city. I cant imagine it being to hard. I would look into to what bithumb are doing at the moment with all the infrastructure they are building in South Korea at the moment. They may even franchise out some atm's I think it would be worth contacting them about it.
Rossy Akbar

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 06:45:44 AM

I think the first thing that needs to do is legalize bitcoin as your currency in your country tho,  and after you will looking for any information of how to make it than the last thing you need to do is find the way how you can make the people also interest to use bitcoin ATM,  I mean you really need to do hardwork like making bitcoin ATM was better than any other ATM.
octagonsaute

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

That is a very interesting question and you use the various means to do it.
secondhandlark5

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

"JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!"

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

There are some very useful links that has been posted in the thread. Use them.

🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸 [ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS 🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔺🔻🔺🔻🔺🔻
🔸🔺 https://www.desico.io 🔸🔺
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:00:43 AM

Installing bitcoin ATM in your city for sure need big capital because you buy machine , you need permit and you need to places for the ATM machine. For me maybe it some user only use that because if we compared the price on the wallet and ATM is very big difference like buy bitcoin in ATM is more expensive if the selling price is more cheaper.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 03:59:35 AM

There are many websites and articles that will help you with this.
meatygeiger

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:58:48 PM

Use the important links and try to follow it step by step to install it.
bowals

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 04:48:25 PM

isnt the point of ATM to withdraw cash or make transactions?
How is that relevant in bitcoins?
i have seen many ico's try to do that, i have been wondering for a long while now
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: