Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:02:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2939 times)
shesheboy

Activity: 714
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:35:29 PM

Of course trading is benficial to every bitcoin holder and all  is looking for bitcoin because of the benefits on it.. Bitcoin benefits is all available to those who accept.as l imagine how that the benefit of bitcoin to be a millionaire is about to have it if you give your full time here and save bitcoin.

how can you say that it is benieficial to bitcoin holder? you know op is talking about trading here not investing and i dont think trading and investing/holding are the same.  in trading your actively trading the coins and you dont hold it either for  a longer time but in holding your only holding the coin and youl get a benefit when the price of bitcoin will increase.  bitcoin benefits is only available if a person accepts it and trust on it but also by putting an effort to work hard on it to earn it and make it a profitable way of living.

@op i do trading only just for fun and if i recieve some altcoin and token from a  bounty or an airdrop that ive joined. im not really a full time trader that dedicates himself much to be able to become rich some day. the reason why i dont trade with my own money is becauase i dont have enough capital to start and also im afraid to loose and take a risk because i know that trading is not an easy thing to do as it requires much research and time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
knightmairesaint

Activity: 490
Merit: 262

privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:02:40 PM

My trading has been very rewarding for me,but at start I was only doing position trading and now as I acquired a lot of knowledge from market experience and some mentors I am slowly profiting from day-trading and margin trading as well,but I really lack time due to my studying program..

It's a matter of experience and time spending. If you're lacking time, it's hard to make it beneficial for yourself. The time needed for it to become beneficial for yourself is very high actually. It's like 5 or 6 hours a day at least.
After getting a good knowledge and getting some good experience in trading then I think the trader have to remain alert the whole day with the pricing trend of their assets as anything can happen with the price of the asset in which the trader have invested his/her money. It will be more beneficial for the trader.

Most of my funds came from earning bitcoin and trading altcoins so it is my habit to check the coins to be updated about the latest changes in the prices. Trading is very important to me because it introduces me to different crypto currencies. At the beginning, I only thought that bitcoin is the only crypto currency but roaming in this forum, some people mentioned about altcoins such as eth, waves and etc and I got curious. They also mentioned about trading so I search about it and that is how I started with altcoins and trading. Trading is very beneficial because of the information and experiences that it will give you but of course hard work is needed here because trading will require your time and effort.

d█████                      d███████  ,o██████
                   d█████[                    ,█████████ d████████
                   d█████[                   ,██████P'' d█████
                   d█████[                   ██████'   d█████
                   d█████[                  ,██████    d█████
  _▄▄▄████████████bd█████Y██████L     ,█████████████████████[,d▄██▄
 ▄████████████████bd█████ Y██████b   d██████████████████████fY██████
██████P"P██████"""'d█████  ` ██████.d█████ PY█████PPPPP█████[ `▀██▀
█████    `█████[   d█████   ` ███████████ ' ]█████    d█████
█████    ,█████[   d█████     Y█████████P   ]█████    d█████
██████ooo█████P    d█████      Y███████P    ]█████    d█████
 Y███████████P     d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  `"P█████P'       d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
  _oo█████oo_      d█████       d█████P     ]█████    d█████
 d███████████
██████P"Y█████
█████     █████
''''     ,█████
ooooooooo█████
█████████████
█████████▀▀

▬▬▬   is a decentralized internet
   platform delivering anonymous
   asset
transfers and data 
   privacy for smart contracts.

in
OUR SOLUTION : : :

This enables developers to include sensitive data in their
smart-contracts, directly on-chain.

██████████ █▄ 
██████████ ███▄
██████████▄▄▄▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████

█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN GLYFF

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
[
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:04:55 PM

absolutely yes, most of my funds are gaining from trading eventhough i oftenly loss, the trading is really risking, moreover you're just start from now to trade, it will get many obstacle, you must thinking thousand time before doing a trading, it highly risk.
Yeah that is the thing which attract most of the people towards trade. I am also a trader and I also get a good profit from my trade and along with that I also invest my money in ICO etc so this way I increase my money and in short I will say that trade is a best source of income and anyone who will learn it will love it.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:45:11 PM

absolutely yes, most of my funds are gaining from trading eventhough i oftenly loss, the trading is really risking, moreover you're just start from now to trade, it will get many obstacle, you must thinking thousand time before doing a trading, it highly risk.
Yeah that is the thing which attract most of the people towards trade. I am also a trader and I also get a good profit from my trade and along with that I also invest my money in ICO etc so this way I increase my money and in short I will say that trade is a best source of income and anyone who will learn it will love it.
This is to prove that trading is beneficial for many. Yes trading is very risky that is why it is necessary to study the market before jumping into conclusion to sell. But I must admit trading has helping me a lot it is beneficial indeed by this I can earn money from trading.
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 12:56:43 AM

Yes it was, I tried it once only. I find it very scary because I was always thinking about what if I lose rather than gain here because I am not an expert in analyzing the market and also new to trading eventually I can end up losing my capital. But fortunately, I haven't and got not quite big profit but luckily I survived my first try. Until now, I haven't returned to trading yet.
In general I think it is beneficial. You just need to study more about it.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 05:05:00 AM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?
i had stopped trading for more than 2 months now,its so hard to
predict which coin will grow and drop.because of bitcoins high value most
of the alts had been affected,so to lessen the risk i stop trading and out my
funds in long term investment.maybe half year or so but for now trading is
the last option i would do here in crypto
alfs75

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

platform for everyday business

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:17:26 AM

Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.

My first trading is earn approximately a $200, and that was first income in trading  beneficial for me ,and for that time thats kind of amount was so big amount for me,because this is my first income in trading,until several months  i found out and stop for a moment that instead i gain mostly i lost all my asset because also of my own errors.but finally i recovered and analyze the situation all things happen in a reason,until now i benefited  the source of investment of trading.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:28:59 AM

Yes it was, I tried it once only. I find it very scary because I was always thinking about what if I lose rather than gain here because I am not an expert in analyzing the market and also new to trading eventually I can end up losing my capital. But fortunately, I haven't and got not quite big profit but luckily I survived my first try. Until now, I haven't returned to trading yet. In general I think it is beneficial. You just need to study more about it.
I think the same with you, but I do not really think about it. Although I think that way, I do not really care about people who do trading and I respect them. You should know that a lot of people are successful through trading. They usually begin to collect capital or deposit a small amount of money and start trading. They start trading from small capital and then go to big capital. So that way they can get a lot of profit and success from trading. We must respect and pay attention to this. Because trading is one of the best facilities for profit.
vijendra singh

Activity: 148
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 02:34:39 AM

Good question , I started trading 6 months back . I had no idea about Bitcointalk. Started with 1 BTC when it was 4200$.

In first month lost .4 BTC . Next month recovered .2. Then decided to go slow and now I am earning .5 BTC per month without any risk.

Happy Trading !!!
Wish 107.5

Activity: 420
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:17:18 AM

Indeed, trading is like a real job where you can earn money so yes it was beneficial for me. Through trading I started to save money and use it for my education purposes especially in research. Trading may be risky but if you have a wise strategy, you could prevent losing your money.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 03:22:35 AM

In my side, i started trading not so long time ago just in a month ago.
So far i just get very small profit because i have small capital in starter. It better to get small profit rather than loss.
snackman

Activity: 260
Merit: 250

snack of all trades

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2017, 04:18:17 AM

until now, I have trared and invested for 3 years. Actually, I'm not good at technical skills. I just focus on information and give a prediction. In the cryptomarket, technical skills do not help you much.

ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 04:40:45 AM

trading is very profitable for me, with trading I can improve my finances, I often play trading with altcoin because altcoin cheaper price and if altcoin price goes up then we get very much profit. yes I never experienced a loss but it was closed because I was able to analyze the market and often get a profit.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:26:05 AM

obviously very profitable trading for me, because with trading that only has money $ 100 can be $ 1000 it is extraordinary, with the advantages given from trading we can buy something we want and can be happy yourself.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
lebrone08

Activity: 142
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:18:42 AM

Trading has effects to us, maybe we gain profit or we will lose to it depends on how we handle it. For me t4ading benifits to me gaining a profit because i handle it properly and buying a coin which a future

so far i haven't get any benefits yet, being a newbie I'm still searching and learning everthing, regarding of trading and other source of income using bitcoin. Grin
Krishan_94

Activity: 68
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:38:39 AM

Yes trading is very benifical for me.. I started trading crypto currency. I started at 50$ and now i owe 200+$ within a months .. More than 150% proffit within a month... I enjoy it so well..
BLAST2MARS

Activity: 490

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:52:57 AM

In the 2nd and 3rd quarter, I thought it's just going to be easy because there are huge pumps on any coin and I gain so much but it all change on this 4th quarter when btc was unstoppable. At first it is but I think I need to change my strategy.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 08:24:45 AM

It actually is until now. I am a type of person who is really patient when it comes to business and money. This is a really good quality in trading because of there is a possibility that one could earn more than the capital that is dedicated for the trade. Whenever I lose, I just move on and pursue trading more.

macchiato

Activity: 420
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 10:42:45 AM

I haven't considered trading because I believe it was too risky and there are still more to learn. Also, aside from strategy, patience is needed. A trader must be mentally and emotionally stable to avoid losses.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 02:04:38 PM

I haven't considered trading because I believe it was too risky and there are still more to learn. Also, aside from strategy, patience is needed. A trader must be mentally and emotionally stable to avoid losses.

Losses can't be avoided. Even experienced traders lose big at times. Experience will be your best friend in trading so don't be afraid to lose. Just be careful with how you manage your capital.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: