Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 09:20:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: was trading beneficial for you?  (Read 2934 times)
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

Yes, trading really gives me more benefits because we already know cryptocurrencies are volatile. Although, it takes a lot of time to monitor the market in return it will also gives is a better benefits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Intersan

Activity: 641
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 03:30:05 PM

It is beneficial to everyone if we only know how to deal and survive with this,for all we knew that daytrading is the most riskier among all profiteering here in crypto community.but this is the biggest provider of income in whole market.theres no doubt that many users now that become richer or some are millionaires because of daytrading.if you hit the pump boom your a instant millionaire and can rest for the entire life with budget in your pocket
I am not a bitcoin millionaire and just earning good and enough  but I can already feel how beneficial it is. I was able to buy a good motorcycle that I really like. I was able to  support my mother who had a stroke in her regular check up and complete medications and at the same time support myself and my sister in our schooling.

Earning bitcoin is can be very beneficial when it comes to financial support but this will only be possible if you will be able to manage your money and yourself.  There are requirements you need to follow and comply with and there are rules that must be abide to.

acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 05:00:58 PM

For all the people who started trading with dreams to become rich.
How has your journey been so far.
Was there a net profit or loss till now.
Do mention from when you started trading and what amount in total did you loose or gain.
Also some mistakes that you would never repeat?

Well, I would say that trading indeed is beneficial for me because of the very reason that it is my source of income as of now. I chose to quit my job because the earnings that I get from trading is far more better than the earnings that I get from my regular job.

fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 08:55:45 AM

Yes, trading is beneficial for me.
It snit been so long for me to be there in the world of trading as I’m still a newbie and that my only focus is on learning of new things as this will help me in making more money in the future. I do have earned some money too while doing trading but that profit is not that much because I have only invested small amount of money in trading for now. At time when I will invest more money, then I will surely be able to make greater profit out of it.
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:16:20 AM

Yes, being a trading is beneficial for me because I earn at least a little because my investment is small.
I can take anytime if I like but now I will make more investment.
aaacourt

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:49:11 AM

If you approach trading with the mindset that you are going to build alot of financial wealth extremely quickly, you are going to be dissapointed at some point. The skill of trading must be acquired over a period of time, and throughout this time you will have many ups and downs. However, if you keep working hard, and practising decent risk management, you will last long enough to reap the rewards. 
pelipurlara

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:59:28 PM

Actually trading was very beneficial to me, it made me learn a lot of things including knowing how to trade ad when to buy and sell coins to make me gain more profit and all. It also made me a better trader as well, although I only started with a little capital back then.

Now I trade almost every day, and in most cases I get some benefits, which is amazing because trading is beneficial for me I started by learning and reading about this field before trading, and it really helps me to avoid big losses.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:26:29 AM

For me trading is very useful in the world of crypto currency. Because if you dont know how to trade you will not convert your coin into bitcoin. And if you will buy a coin it is a trading it is a investment. But you need to know if your coin is legit and if it not a bad coin that if the developer pumps the price it is sell all there holdings so it is make the coin dump a 100%.
CJPEREZ

Activity: 121

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:14:00 AM

Yes, trading really gives me more benefits because we already know cryptocurrencies are volatile. Although, it takes a lot of time to monitor the market in return it will also gives is a better benefits.

Yes they have many benifits if you know what is trading and how to trade in the market. In the crypto currency the most useful is trading skills because you can earn in trading by simple buy at low and sell in high. Your money make double but if you dont know how to trade  you will lose your money.
rapsa2018

Activity: 504

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:29:43 AM

Of course, it helps to make a big deal especially when it comes to trading profits.
here I am running my money.
mininghubby

Activity: 140
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:38:31 AM

I'm not doing trading anymore, don't have enough time and it has become to demanding for me.
I didn't trade much so the profit wasn't big either but from time to time I was successful. I've learned a lot and also made some miney. But few years before it was much easier than today so to be honest I gave up. At least from serious trading.
I think yes it is beneficial. Although I don't have much experience in trading in different kind  of coins but at least most who are in the trading are now growing in terms of financially. For me to have no regret with this thing, I am not investing at almost coins, I am conservative and wise enough before I make decisions.
bitcoinking11

Activity: 378
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:49:41 AM

I traded both crypto and forex trading, when I started trading and the website I used wasn't good too. So it wasn't beneficial for me. It is also true that I didn't have any previous experience, so I had to suffer losses.
saqibmunir

Activity: 267
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:50:44 AM

I'm not doing trading anymore, don't have enough time and it has become to demanding for me.
I didn't trade much so the profit wasn't big either but from time to time I was successful. I've learned a lot and also made some miney. But few years before it was much easier than today so to be honest I gave up. At least from serious trading.
I  think the way to increase your bitcoin is attractive in the term of trading. I am also a trader and I also get a good profit from my trade and along with that I also invest my money in ICO etc so this way I increase my money and in short I will say that trade is a best source of income and anyone who will learn it will love it.
NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:52:34 AM

My trading experience has been a bittersweet one. Sometimes you win, sometimes you lost. Experience plays an important role especially in dealing with emotions. Research and study as much as possible helps a lot.
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:04:33 AM

If you are a skilled or experienced trader who made the most out of it, I can say that it would be beneficial for them as long they knew when to buy or sell despite that it is an unpredictable marketplace.

However, for those of you who are still new or inexperienced in cryptocurrency trading, I don't think that it's kind of beneficial for me because there is a high chance that you will be losing a lot of money for good.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
virasisog

Activity: 1820
Merit: 537

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:22:42 AM

If you are a skilled or experienced trader who made the most out of it, I can say that it would be beneficial for them as long they knew when to buy or sell despite that it is an unpredictable marketplace.

However, for those of you who are still new or inexperienced in cryptocurrency trading, I don't think that it's kind of beneficial for me because there is a high chance that you will be losing a lot of money for good.
The conclusion on what you said is a newbie or has not gain more experience in this will not beneficial right. But what this means that losing is beneficial because every skilled trader step on that road. In simple terms you need to step by step going up and there is no instant unless you are very lucky like to win in a raffle or anything else. In trading everything is beneficial as long as you always learn out new things or strategies.
St4yInTh3D4rk

Activity: 686
Merit: 264

"STAY IN THE DARK"

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:09:03 AM

Yes,for many people trading helps to earn extra earning through little effort and some people are doing crypto currency trading as their full time job because they can earn more money here than your day job.But it is risky job and not all can not succeed because your profits is actually loss of some trader so you can't expect always to get benefit from it so keep trading as your part time job.

bustadice         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
[bustadice.
Play
bustadice]

Hero/Legendary
..bustadice..              ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:00:14 PM

I think yes it is beneficial. Although I don't have much experience in trading in different kind  of coins but at least most who are in the trading are now growing in terms of financially. For me to have no regret with this thing, I am not investing at almost coins, I am conservative and wise enough before I make decisions.
Experience make you better trader. Every chance have an opportunity window that lead you to make a difference. You can take the charge and utilize some chances only when you are ready to accept your mistakes. Profits and losses are accompanied every time, so don’t only happy for the profits and mourn for the losses, rather learn what mistakes were and how you can settle them next time.
Kunzaii

Activity: 101
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Trading was beneficiary. I always try to do both. If I reach a certain point, I set some things aside to hodl and continue to invest with the leftover.

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Copulative

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 05:52:11 AM

In case the expenses are down again then it is best to grasp those important coins for the present by virtue of it is trivial to trade or to offer them because the cost isn't helpful yet. Regardless, there's no convincing motivation to worry since it is in nature of the cryptos to be eccentric, so definitely the expenses of the coins will rise go down again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: