Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:18:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
pumz

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 08:28:19 AM

In highly competitive and very fast moving industry of cryptocurrencies you don't have unlimited time to deliver. Everyday we are seeing new players are jumping in this field and when during ICO beta was ready and everything was seeming at one step distance now after couple of months we are standing at the same point. Adoption of good product makes it successful and this is what Saifu need to do quickly.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sambuddha

Activity: 644
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:34:10 AM

Dev should do his effort more faster to make it list on new exchanges it is hard for some people to trade on current exchange. Trade volume is nothing there if this will get listed some hot exchange than it has chance to get recover.
A large exchange will never add a project that has zero trading volumes. It's not about the exchanges, but the fact that this project is not interesting to anyone. Soon there will be delisting from the coinmarketcap.
RoccoFM18

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 02:04:36 AM

Dev should do his effort more faster to make it list on new exchanges it is hard for some people to trade on current exchange. Trade volume is nothing there if this will get listed some hot exchange than it has chance to get recover.
A large exchange will never add a project that has zero trading volumes. It's not about the exchanges, but the fact that this project is not interesting to anyone. Soon there will be delisting from the coinmarketcap.

You're right, because of the low volume of SFU trade, you can no longer find it through a search on cmc, but the direct link works - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/. On cmc no charts from the exchange. In order for the chart to be reflected, the trading volume must be at least $100,000/day.

However, in connection with the Saifu campaign to buy tokens from registered customers, demand has increased and the price on the exchange is now 0.00001800 BTC ~ $0.1164 - https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SFU_BTC. I asked a question about the plans for the listings, and I was told that the next exchange should correspond to the European AML. And this is a success, because it will be a famous top exchange, I think.

Given that the company is growing and developing, it releases updates, it is already making a profit, I am calm for the price of tokens, I just have to wait a bit.

I remember the story of my friend, who mine BTC, when it cost $5 and sold. And now regrets. We all need patience. This is a very important quality for the trader and investor. Good luck!
jtalk
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:08:39 AM

Last update was exactly two weeks ago where it was told developers are working to implement different things. I also am waiting for more exchanges and this Saifu to get listed as exchange and token on CMC as well. Here I would like correct the statistics that CMC has reduced daily volume requirement already to $10k. It shouldn't be big problem now to have volume of 1.5 BTC almost.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
[/center]
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 08:14:43 AM

Last update was exactly two weeks ago where it was told developers are working to implement different things. I also am waiting for more exchanges and this Saifu to get listed as exchange and token on CMC as well. Here I would like correct the statistics that CMC has reduced daily volume requirement already to $10k. It shouldn't be big problem now to have volume of 1.5 BTC almost.
unfortunately the old projects like Saifu have not yet entered the famous exchangers, and there is no daily volume on IDEX, even though their concept and team are always updated, what's wrong with SAIFU?

aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 10:34:02 AM

You're right, because of the low volume of SFU trade, you can no longer find it through a search on cmc, but the direct link works - https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/saifu/. On cmc no charts from the exchange. In order for the chart to be reflected, the trading volume must be at least $100,000/day.

However, in connection with the Saifu campaign to buy tokens from registered customers, demand has increased and the price on the exchange is now 0.00001800 BTC ~ $0.1164 - https://www.idax.mn/#/exchange?pairname=SFU_BTC. I asked a question about the plans for the listings, and I was told that the next exchange should correspond to the European AML. And this is a success, because it will be a famous top exchange, I think.

Given that the company is growing and developing, it releases updates, it is already making a profit, I am calm for the price of tokens, I just have to wait a bit.

I remember the story of my friend, who mine BTC, when it cost $5 and sold. And now regrets. We all need patience. This is a very important quality for the trader and investor. Good luck!
Damn I checked this myself and you are  right. May be I'm wrong but this is not a good sign. Just tell me, I'm wrong, I'm not spreading any panic because I'm a holder of almost 3k of them but this news is like a warning for me.
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:06:23 AM

When you look at the project and features it has to facilitate the transactions in seamless way from crypto to fiat in bank account or vice-versa. This usage is very powerful and it draws a picture of something big but on ground realities it's slow development creates disappointments at the same time. We should give feedback what we feel and think to help the developers understand what people are thinking and how they are watching their actions in any project.
dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:55:19 AM

We need to adopt realistic approach as this point we can't compare this BTC which has totally different structure. This is very disappointing situation for early investors we will get stress because of current situation and see very slow progress done.
sambuddha

Activity: 644

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 06:03:14 PM

I'll just show this screenshot - everything is clear without words. These are facts, this is not FUD. There is no use arguing with facts.

RoccoFM18

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

I'll just show this screenshot - everything is clear without words. These are facts, this is not FUD. There is no use arguing with facts.

Just screams like "everything is lost, cmc does not show the chart!" - this is FUD
It makes no sense for you to show me here what I already see - the volume grows, the price grows. I am pleased. The rest will judge time.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 05:07:45 PM

Just screams like "everything is lost, cmc does not show the chart!" - this is FUD
It makes no sense for you to show me here what I already see - the volume grows, the price grows. I am pleased. The rest will judge time.

well, i think that both of you are right. It's useless write things like "everything is lost, cmc does not show the chart!", but we also have to admit that saifu's token is not in a great situation. We (i use we becouse i'm an holder) have lost 95% or  more of the values from the ico price...

But i'll wait. Future can be impredictable.
abonarea
Legendary

Activity: 1526

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 06:00:21 PM

This token's fate is connected with the adoption of its platform which is basically about exchanging services. Exchanges are still in good profit but if you look at chart overall volume has decreased from across the exchanges. Now situation is difficult for new exchanges to come and outperform others in it. In future whenever next bull visits the market, closed doors for new exchanges and tokens will open.
DeViL303

Activity: 588

SESAME

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 03:24:09 PM

Saifu. Even More Features
https://blog.saifu.ai/saifu-news/saifu-even-more-features

In our mission to bridge the gap between crypto and fiat currencies, Saifu is making constant progress developing our app to bring the best experience for our customers.

Saifu has been approved to be a part of a global payment system, which means Saifu will be offering even a wider array of services in fiat currencies.

-Our customers can send and receive international payments as if they were domestic. Make payments faster with no b2b payment fees, request payments faster and easier for both you and your payer.

-Mass Upload all your outgoing and incoming payments. Just upload your beneficiaries’ details, authorize the payments and we will transfer the funds to your beneficiary.

-Lock in your exchange rates and manage your FX exposure with the FX Toolkit. Book payments instantly at live market rates.

-We’ll notify you when the market goes in your favour so you’re always getting the best possible rate. Flexible Variable Contracts will protect you against currency market volatility by locking in a rate for a fixed term with no drawdown fees.

Get flexible. Make payments in the local currency, send funds in 117 fiat currencies, in 145 countries.

abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:51:28 PM

Even the whole article has been posted here as well with its link. I still tried to access the real source in hope of getting more information. All what this article contains sounds very good in reading but a platform with so many useful tools and features isn't seeing adoption. No popularity even after months of closing of fundraising tells there is something missing. I mean to say marketing to let the word know what solutions you have because people don't know about alternatives. Having best product or features are nothing if there are not users.
aggress0r

Activity: 1050
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:31:01 PM

I'm a holder too have almost 3000 of SFU tokens and not to spread the FUD can say that it is a long long-time investment. Saifu as a bridge needs more stable situation in the market so I'm pleased that the work is going on and the aim is good for a long run.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 08:08:11 PM

Saifu. Even More Features
https://blog.saifu.ai/saifu-news/saifu-even-more-features

In our mission to bridge the gap between crypto and fiat currencies, Saifu is making constant progress developing our app to bring the best experience for our customers.

Saifu has been approved to be a part of a global payment system, which means Saifu will be offering even a wider array of services in fiat currencies.

-Our customers can send and receive international payments as if they were domestic. Make payments faster with no b2b payment fees, request payments faster and easier for both you and your payer.

-Mass Upload all your outgoing and incoming payments. Just upload your beneficiaries’ details, authorize the payments and we will transfer the funds to your beneficiary.

-Lock in your exchange rates and manage your FX exposure with the FX Toolkit. Book payments instantly at live market rates.

-We’ll notify you when the market goes in your favour so you’re always getting the best possible rate. Flexible Variable Contracts will protect you against currency market volatility by locking in a rate for a fixed term with no drawdown fees.

Get flexible. Make payments in the local currency, send funds in 117 fiat currencies, in 145 countries.

i think that the bold part is really interesting.
Can we know for how long you can use that fixed rate? a day? a week?
abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
January 06, 2019, 11:03:40 AM

It will be three months since last communication or activity in this thread was made by official representative of Saifu. I though may be they have moved away from this forum and looked at other social media channels to get some words about development and progress. There twitter last months was active only with sharing other news. I hope they will be back and open in communication with holders of SFU.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2019, 09:04:43 PM

Actually i see the activity that bank "banned" crypto currency instead of support. At this time, crypto currency activity don't have any relate to bank, why we call crypto world is anonymous world?
Sod you think it is not anonymous? If so why? Canyou trace who is sending the crypto currency, do you know who is received the crypto currency? If yes, then it is not anonymous. If not, then it is anonymous.
abonarea
Legendary

View Profile
January 18, 2019, 09:05:16 AM

It is unusual for this kind of projects with lot of services of banking and exchange kind to keep silence. You don't have any progress that is understandable but where else do you see complete silence on all fronts from social media to their own news blog. They were very advance in presentation but what suddenly happened that is the question now to be found out, its answer.
asdlolciterquit

View Profile
January 20, 2019, 10:50:33 AM

it's also possible, in my opinion, that the development, in this months, have slowed down.

I think that this is very common to a lot of project born in 2017 and first part of 2018
Pages: « 1 ... 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 [93] 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: