Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:46:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:38:48 AM

I like this project and how the team treats it. The most important indicator of work is investment. And in this respect, the project has a very good indicator, and we see that there are investors who are interested in it

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:45:57 AM

"At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000" what does this mean? we can only get 20% discount if we purchase token worth $10k??

Greetings!
This means that when you purchase tokens in the amount of $10000, you will be provided with a promocode that gives a 20% discount! When buying for a smaller amount, the discount on the promocode is not available!
qory

Activity: 1722
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:21:41 AM

I like this project and how the team treats it. The most important indicator of work is investment. And in this respect, the project has a very good indicator, and we see that there are investors who are interested in it
that's what makes the saifu project worthy of being prioritized, they prepare the plan in detail
with the potential of this project investors don't hesitate to invest here because they believe it will be very profitable
the project team is definitely committed to developing project

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Your project will surely get a lot of investors and supporters because it is unique and I am sure many people will be interested to be part of it! Shocked
Yes, defiantly this platform looks so beneficial as well as transparent. Saifu provides you world class banking service. Also, they built a great platform for keeping currencies with the use of this platform we can store our cryptocurrencies as well as currencies at the same place. That's the reason investors are attracted towards the project.

I just hope that many investors will invest in this project so that saifu will have enough funds to support the developments of this project, also hoping that they will have an active community to support it.
For a long time to come back at this ANN, how much tokens sold out and what is the price and bonus of them at this time?

Yeah, I also want to know the new update and news in how much the ICO had been raised as of now? I'm pretty sure there also people looking forward to it to be updated.
I want to know it too. I've just looked the website and there is no information about how much USD been raised from the ICO.
Even i had a recheck as you said but not found all those information about how much funds raised, they might have hidden those not to make the investors a dis opinion at the initial level may be.

Greetings!
At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000 and a referral cashback of 5%.
In order to find out the current figures, visit http://ico.saifu.ai/. $17M is invested in pre-ICO from private investors. Here is the actual information on the amount and price:

https://s17.postimg.org/msb2dfebj/Screenshot_from_2018-03-04_06-51-23.png

That is, for today the total amount of fees is more than $22M.
This is great news for those who have not yet managed to invest in this project, but have the desire to take part in this project. We can see that there is interest in the project and maybe we will see the growth of coins in the near future

"At the moment, a 20% discount on purchases from $ 10,000" what does this mean? we can only get 20% discount if we purchase token worth $10k??

Wow good to see they have already raised more than 5 million dollars. Congrats to the effective promotion on the internet saifu team. So what is the predicted price of these token after the ICO?

Wow this is great! The team is really great. This project now gains this much. But of course, it only happens because of the great capability of the Saifu team to make this far this project. Keep progressing team Saifu and I believe that this project will reach much further and will create a better future.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:52:13 AM

that's what makes the saifu project worthy of being prioritized, they prepare the plan in detail
with the potential of this project investors don't hesitate to invest here because they believe it will be very profitable
the project team is definitely committed to developing project
Saifu is doing the right thing to gather more investors. Saifu also planned their next move in advance which the team have a really high pontential in the future. More investors will be more profit to all.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:57:15 AM

there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
How can you confirm after launching the platform if we use transfer all our Alts in saifu we will be hacked? We really require to understand your point of view.

More or less yes, even the most secure platforms get hacked on a regular basis and SAIFU is barely a kid in the whole wallet game. Way too much risk here
That is right, once it gets hacked then probably our assets will be gone. This is just my speculation about the way that this platform works because if I understand it correctly, our assets will be in one pocket which takes a big risk.
I have read similar opinions on this project from many people and I believe this might actually be a problem, earlier I wasn't really thinking about this but now that everybody is talking about it it seems kinda scary.

That's why they have to be transparent with their security features, looking at the team it seems like this will be their first project that handles the account of its users.
Yeah even the information is mostly not revealed, as Saifu stated the exact number of sold tokens is unknown, because the distribution will be at the end of the ICO. The amount of $17M was collected from private buyers and funds, except for the amount that is listed at ico.saifu.ai/
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:12:55 AM

The risk of being hacked is always there, and that's why I know the recommendation that you should not keep all your savings in one place. To guarantee completely the safety of savings can not be the most reliable bank. And even more so a purse. I think that it is a private matter for everyone - to trust the accumulation or not
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:28 AM

there are too many newbies here that really did not understand the basics or not willing to understand.  But nevermind - after launching this platform (if this happens) and you all transfer your alts in saifu's ultra high secure wallet platform,  I just want to see all of your face once it get hacked.
How can you confirm after launching the platform if we use transfer all our Alts in saifu we will be hacked? We really require to understand your point of view.

More or less yes, even the most secure platforms get hacked on a regular basis and SAIFU is barely a kid in the whole wallet game. Way too much risk here
That is right, once it gets hacked then probably our assets will be gone. This is just my speculation about the way that this platform works because if I understand it correctly, our assets will be in one pocket which takes a big risk.
I have read similar opinions on this project from many people and I believe this might actually be a problem, earlier I wasn't really thinking about this but now that everybody is talking about it it seems kinda scary.
I think that the team should address this concern from users and clarify it by telling us their security measures and proofs the the system can’t be easily hacked.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 09:38:36 AM

An attractive project, which may be of interest to investors. After all, it has many advantages: it is an open platform, the ability to significantly reduce advertising costs, advertisers pay less, but get more and people will freely use Wi-Fi.
Dr.Sponge

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:20:10 AM

An attractive project, which may be of interest to investors. After all, it has many advantages: it is an open platform, the ability to significantly reduce advertising costs, advertisers pay less, but get more and people will freely use Wi-Fi.
Yes, that was the main feature of Saifu. But, I don't recognize what wi-fi does to this platform? Are they planning to place wi-fi for free?
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:38:54 AM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:46:21 AM

Saifu is totaly correct that not everyone is security expert and because of the thier main priority is the security of anyone who is a member of thier platform.

By talking about security, it is really hard to make it perfect that no one will attempt to hack. Even tight security with a one mistake will be a big problem. If their project will be lunch i hope that the security will really project all the members that invested in saifu.

I agree with you mate. Even the bank and the government security can be compromised. But all we have to do now is keep on believing with this project because it has a potential. And also because it's features are really attractive to the people of crypto world.
of course, nothing can be perfect. Always in any business there are pros and cons. Therefore, I believe we need to believe in this project and continue to support it.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:53:37 AM

Security is a big question here as it will hold your current currencies and cryptocurrencies into a one wallet and if the platform will be compromised it's a really big problem. Maybe that's why they implement the use of blockchain technology right? in order to have a secure platform and also they stated that "Kaspersky Lab veterans leading the development of our own security system" which is a good member to have in the team.
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:20:30 AM

Security is a big question here as it will hold your current currencies and cryptocurrencies into a one wallet and if the platform will be compromised it's a really big problem. Maybe that's why they implement the use of blockchain technology right? in order to have a secure platform and also they stated that "Kaspersky Lab veterans leading the development of our own security system" which is a good member to have in the team.
Just to be safe, don't put all assets in one basket so that there will be no problem. Just try some small amount in order to avoid big loses. These new generation, we can't guaranteed that the security of the platform is 100% safe.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:10:53 PM

I think that the team should address this concern from users and clarify it by telling us their security measures and proofs the the system can’t be easily hacked.
We can say that the idea of the project is quite a hassle free to use but it carries a big risk when there is a problem. Finding the best solutions to be hack proof is I think impossible to established imo. If they have an offline wallet then maybe it can be another options.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:22:26 PM

Yes, that was the main feature of Saifu. But, I don't recognize what wi-fi does to this platform? Are they planning to place wi-fi for free?
What do you mean about wi-fi? In this project it should not be? Only the mobile version and the Internet? Something I do not understand your comment.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:14:53 PM

The ico is almost ending and is due in less than a week, so how did it go so far?
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:46:04 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you saifu provides world-class banking service to their investors. And also on the other hand in this platform, you can hold your currencies as well cryptocurrencies on the same platform. This service makes this project unique from others. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.

LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:12:31 PM

Yes, I totally agree with you saifu provides world-class banking service to their investors. And also on the other hand in this platform, you can hold your currencies as well cryptocurrencies on the same platform. This service makes this project unique from others. This is going to be successful because it has high potential.
We do not require to choose many platform for each coin and keep remembering all the account details as Saifu is available we can have one account for All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:15:17 PM

Yes, even the highest security system have the possibility to be hack by expert hackers. Anyway, this project just need to increase their security and always update their system so that users will always trust this project.

Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: