Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 03:50:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38108 times)
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:03:48 PM

Hi! How can we trust your project? Are there any licenses?
Hello Smiley  Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect customers’ money and deliver a service that customers can depend on. Because we hold licences from the Czech National Bank (CNB), we have to comply with some very rigorous rules and procedures.

Good. I want to know more details
What are you interested in? Smiley
capricorn121

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:06:47 PM

Hello Smiley  Saifu is a fully regulated financial institution – and that means we do more to help protect customers’ money and deliver a service that customers can depend on. Because we hold licences from the Czech National Bank (CNB), we have to comply with some very rigorous rules and procedures.

What is designed for a risk management strategy? How will the fight against money laundering be carried out?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:09:11 PM

What is designed for a risk management strategy? How will the fight against money laundering be carried out?
Our Security measures are reviewed by an independent regulator. We have an in-depth risk management strategy. We adhere to strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures. Our business – and its day-to-day operations – are regularly audited by one of the world’s largest accountancy firms. Our IT systems are designed to help minimise  downtime – to help ensure customers can access our services whenever they want to. In the interests of fund protection, we operate two types of bank account: Customer Account – is used to store our customers’ funds. Operational Account – is used for our operational funds & payments. We monitor all blockchain transactions – against 69 risk indicators.
capricorn121

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:16:23 PM

Our Security measures are reviewed by an independent regulator. We have an in-depth risk management strategy. We adhere to strict Anti-Money Laundering (AML) and Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures. Our business – and its day-to-day operations – are regularly audited by one of the world’s largest accountancy firms. Our IT systems are designed to help minimise  downtime – to help ensure customers can access our services whenever they want to. In the interests of fund protection, we operate two types of bank account: Customer Account – is used to store our customers’ funds. Operational Account – is used for our operational funds & payments. We monitor all blockchain transactions – against 69 risk indicators.

Cool!Thank you!I will follow your project
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

We can actually get more information on the website. Team, whitepaper and roadmap are provided there. But the roadmap does not provided timeline details. Overall, website provided quite clear information. It seems that this project will develop the availability of fiat and cryptocurrency into one platform. A good concept though.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
gulliblehive

Activity: 40

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:23:38 PM

I can't for the love of me figure out why you would actually need your own token to run a wallet/account interface? What's next, MyEtherWallet/Electrum launches their own ICOs? Why? MoneyGrab Much?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:43:07 PM

I can't for the love of me figure out why you would actually need your own token to run a wallet/account interface? What's next, MyEtherWallet/Electrum launches their own ICOs? Why? MoneyGrab Much?
Saifu gives customers the simplicity of one account for all their currencies and cryptocurrencies. Our service is secure, regulated and easy to use – and that means almost anybody can run a Saifu account.Our multi-layered, bank-grade security helps to keep our customers’ money safe.Unlike most cryptocurrency exchanges Saifu has a license and is monitored by external regulators. Saifu is fast and easy to use so our customers don’t need any special skills.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:49:46 PM

Quite an interesting project. The team needs to promote it more actively.
D ltr

Activity: 1362
Merit: 258

Instant cryptocurrency exchange with own reserves!

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:55:12 PM

the tittle is quite interesting so i go to the website but i want to know how much already raised before i invest in this project

▄▄███████
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████▄██████████▄
▄██████████▄████████████▄
█████████████████████████
████████▄████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀████████▐████████████▀
▀██████▐████████████▀
▀██████████████▀
███████▀▀
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

INSTANT

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
██████████████████████▀▀
████████▀░░░░▀████████
██████▀░▄█▀▀█▄░▀██████
██████░▄▀░░░░▀▄░██████
██████░█░░░░░░█░██████
██████▄░▀▄▄▄▄▀░▄██████
████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀████
███░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░███
██▌░▐█░░░░░░░░░░█▌░▐██
██░░░█░░░░▄▄░░░░█░░░██
███▄░█▌░░▀██▀░░▐█░▄███
██████▌░░░░░░░░▐██████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

NO KYC 

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
█▀▀

█▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

OWN LIQUIDITY RESERVES    

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀█

▄▄█
BTC

ETH

LTC
DOGE

TRX

BNB
TRC20

ERC20

BEP20
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████

SWAP NOW 

█████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
new_conquistador17

Activity: 32

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:42:33 PM

Hello everyone! What news about project do you have? I saw you updated your site  Smiley
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:46:52 PM

Hi what licenses from regulators do you have?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:51:28 PM

Hello everyone! What news about project do you have? I saw you updated your site  Smiley
Hi! Our team is working hard to finish the ICO preparations. If there are any updates, I will announce them. Stay tuned!
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 06:52:06 PM

Saifu is a fully regulated payment institution, licensed by the Czech National Bank😊
birds_ain

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:06:18 PM

Saifu is a fully regulated payment institution, licensed by the Czech National Bank😊
Hey! Do you have a working project?
MandyViki

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:13:10 PM

Do you plan on keep adding all the coins that are on coinmarketcap?
Thats a very very big list.

Also would your wallet be granting rewards for POS coins?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:25:04 PM

Hey! Do you have a working project?
Hello! We alredy have a working product  for individuals and consumers, but we  want to introduce our services for businesses and banks. Besides  our closed-subscription beta will be released soon. Stay tuned!
elzyo8

Activity: 215

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:33:41 PM

Sounds interesting, whit which exactly crypto currencies you will working?
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 07:35:47 PM

Do you plan on keep adding all the coins that are on coinmarketcap?
Thats a very very big list.

Also would your wallet be granting rewards for POS coins?
Hello Smiley  We will first add the main coins, the most popular and the largest volume.
We will publish more technical nuances very soon. Stay tuned!
shoa (OP)

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 03:14:05 PM

Sounds interesting, whit which exactly crypto currencies you will working?
We will begin with the  most popular currencies, such as Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin, Dash, etc. In the future, the list can be expanded.
Hitchcock

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:30:01 PM

Hello, devs!When will your product start?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: