Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 07:15:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Saifu: One Account For All Currencies & Cryptocurrencies  (Read 38100 times)
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:31:41 AM

This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.
It might be more than 1$ million dollars since this project is really good for those who are love to store their cryptocurrencies in mobile.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:05:32 AM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.

You are not the first to write for the group in a telegram. It would be really convenient. Maybe in the near future, administrators will still listen to the opinions of users and make a group.

Having a telegram group gives an avenue for the potential investors to directly contact the team developers and admins. It's sad to hear that Saifu doesnt have one. Hopefully they can create one soon.
Exactly, telegram is very useful tool and very effective way of using it as a means of communication to the potential investors. Especially this project is something that has an interesting features which accept all currencies.
I don't see any big exchange or a storage website having a telegram group . Yes It might be effective at first for the project to attract investors and answer their participants concerns ,but as the group grows in number the harder It will get to monitor it . So telegram groups about big projects only last for the ICO periode .
A serious project will use all its source to communicate with its supporters and investors, that's why emails, communication apps or software like telegram/ discord or slack are usually used. Not saying they are not serious but what's the reason why they lack communication platforms?
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:24:52 AM

This project is legit for sure. The team has been doing business for years and the performance is well. All I am concerned is how much fund it can raise.

You can always visit the ICO tracker page. But I think you will see that it's not also updated. So we can just request the team to put or update their site for how much funds they have collected for now.

Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:54:25 AM

Please, manager, think of creation telegram channel and group, recently without it nowhere and it is necessary for least pr company! I hope you listen to my council and will act.

You are not the first to write for the group in a telegram. It would be really convenient. Maybe in the near future, administrators will still listen to the opinions of users and make a group.

Having a telegram group gives an avenue for the potential investors to directly contact the team developers and admins. It's sad to hear that Saifu doesnt have one. Hopefully they can create one soon.
Exactly, telegram is very useful tool and very effective way of using it as a means of communication to the potential investors. Especially this project is something that has an interesting features which accept all currencies.
I don't see any big exchange or a storage website having a telegram group . Yes It might be effective at first for the project to attract investors and answer their participants concerns ,but as the group grows in number the harder It will get to monitor it . So telegram groups about big projects only last for the ICO periode .
A serious project will use all its source to communicate with its supporters and investors, that's why emails, communication apps or software like telegram/ discord or slack are usually used. Not saying they are not serious but what's the reason why they lack communication platforms?
Maybe later they will announce what really cause why they have no tool for communications. Communication is important aspects especially when talking about businesses. The dev must take action if they really wanted to make their platform popular.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:48:23 PM

Giving the customers the simplicity of accounts for all the currency transactions that will happen is a great idea by the team. This will make more people attracted tothis project. We all know that everybody wants an ease of work in everything that we do and so this is what will Saifu will do for us.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:23:47 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

You are right, this project can help many people to organize a lot of their different cryptocurrencies. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project. I hope they will succeed.

EcoBike

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:26:00 PM

Hi Guys! Seems to be a very interesting project...
Greetings  and Good Luck!
dropanya

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

looks like another eidoo wallet
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:17:59 PM

The all cryptocurrency members have diffrent accounts to store the different types of cryptocurrency.so it's cause difficulties to use all of them.saifu is one if the platform which help to store the all cryptocurrency into only one account so we can easily use it.

You are right, this project can help many people to organize a lot of their different cryptocurrencies. I am excited now what will be the outcome of this project. I hope they will succeed.
The idea and concept of this platform seems good because it is an all in one exchange as what I understand. The only thing they need to work with is how they can make a good marketing strategy to attract more investors.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 02:27:59 PM

Giving the customers the simplicity of accounts for all the currency transactions that will happen is a great idea by the team. This will make more people attracted tothis project. We all know that everybody wants an ease of work in everything that we do and so this is what will Saifu will do for us.

yeah, but there are already some projects with same features that already existed now. What will be the difference of using saifu compared to them? I am expecting more developments from this project.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:29:16 PM

Why does your bounty campaign doesnt offer any signature campaign for btctalk members. I believe that would also do a huge impact in your advertising and marketing for your project.

yeah because there are a lot of investors here in bitcointalk so making a signature campaign can increase the chance to get more serious investors. Also devs needs to give high promotional bonus.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

yeah, but there are already some projects with same features that already existed now. What will be the difference of using saifu compared to them? I am expecting more developments from this project.
Yes, there are a number of projects similar to saifu but each project has its own team, concept, etc and i think that this project will surely add some good features to their project. Also they would manage to keep a low fees for transactions on their platform which too can attract a lot of users towards their project.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:03:19 PM

yes I strongly agree that with everyone's ease it would be helpful to all these people to add added value to this project.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:28:04 PM

Maybe later they will announce what really cause why they have no tool for communications. Communication is important aspects especially when talking about businesses. The dev must take action if they really wanted to make their platform popular.
Still waiting for the team to update to this matter, a communication with them and the community will really help a lot for everyone. As this platform is really looking great, knowing the team and how they respond to some question might increase the possibility of gaining more users of Saifu.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:57:25 PM

Still waiting for the team to update to this matter, a communication with them and the community will really help a lot for everyone. As this platform is really looking great, knowing the team and how they respond to some question might increase the possibility of gaining more users of Saifu.

We've already posted link to our telegram channel earlier in the thread and hapy to repeat it:
https://t.me/saifu_ai
Sign in and ask all the questions you want to!

Why does your bounty campaign doesnt offer any signature campaign for btctalk members. I believe that would also do a huge impact in your advertising and marketing for your project.

yeah because there are a lot of investors here in bitcointalk so making a signature campaign can increase the chance to get more serious investors. Also devs needs to give high promotional bonus.

We're preparing the signature campaign now and we'll be ready to start it soon.

My English is very, very broken, home introduction picture led me to identify the text some difficulties, saifu can help me manage all the trading account it?

We aren't a trading platform, we're a much more secure storage with features of the exchanger.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:59:17 PM

Hello Admin,

can we have some updates about the Saifu ICO;  how its going on, how much token already sold out?  What if you do not reach the hard cap?  Do you think burning the rest of the tokens which not sold?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:12:34 PM

That's pretty much what like every single exchange does? Any exchange like trex, finex, etc can store a large number of crypto. I dont understand what's so special
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:27:33 PM

I really hope that this wallet will work soon. It is very convenient to store different tokens in one place.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:39:44 PM

Hello, devs! I like the idea of your project. I wish you success

Wish the dev would contribute for this.
shoa (OP)

Activity: 232

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 06:45:12 PM

Hello Admin,

can we have some updates about the Saifu ICO;  how its going on, how much token already sold out?  What if you do not reach the hard cap?  Do you think burning the rest of the tokens which not sold?
Hello!
We're updating our website soon and there will be an ICO counter in it. Now open pre-sale is still going.Join https://tokensale.saifu.ai/
Now I can't say for sure, but if there is no reason for delays, we will move on
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 94 »
  Print  

Jump to: