Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] - Skara: The Blade Remains  (Read 32807 times)
shara

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:38:03 AM

I somehow don’t understand! It seems many games have already invented their own currencies, but here’s some kind of token with special qualities offered. Is there any difference between it and, lets say, currencies from World of tanks?
Not at all! The token of this project is characterized by a completely different functionality - more extended and real. Video games, of course, have long experimented with purely digital currencies and assets in recent years, but nothing of the kind has been used.
Stop! So what's the difference? It's also a currency for buying weapons and upgrading a character, right?
Not exactly! All game currencies had existed in isolation from the real economy before blockchain technology has appeared. Skarat first connects real life and the virtual world and money, namely, crypto-currencies.
What can i do with this currency?
Ackedy

Activity: 196

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:42:30 AM

How many tokens will the team of creators get?
qqniceguyqq

Activity: 358

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

I somehow don’t understand! It seems many games have already invented their own currencies, but here’s some kind of token with special qualities offered. Is there any difference between it and, lets say, currencies from World of tanks?
Not at all! The token of this project is characterized by a completely different functionality - more extended and real. Video games, of course, have long experimented with purely digital currencies and assets in recent years, but nothing of the kind has been used.
Stop! So what's the difference? It's also a currency for buying weapons and upgrading a character, right?
Not exactly! All game currencies had existed in isolation from the real economy before blockchain technology has appeared. Skarat first connects real life and the virtual world and money, namely, crypto-currencies.
U can trade in the open market. Members of the SKARA community will be able to buy and sell game assets without having to go to the shadow markets. SKARAT can be purchased with the help of the base ETH.
shara

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:56:42 AM

U can trade in the open market. Members of the SKARA community will be able to buy and sell game assets without having to go to the shadow markets. SKARAT can be purchased with the help of the base ETH.
You’ve opened my eyes on! I will study the details. How much can you earn in the game? Perhaps i can already quit my job?
MadduckUK

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:00:48 AM

How many tokens will the team of creators get?

Greetings! Creators will receive no more than 9% of tokens. And it’ll be both the creators’ and the team’s. I think that it’s very modest.
bars_kz

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:26:07 PM

I cant understand why the project presents in the internet such bad screenshots of the game? Graphics looks rather poor. Maybe it's worth keeping an eye on your advertising company?
g8stTDas

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 06:03:04 PM

Does the project know about its competitors? If they’re, why does the startup plan to be more successful?
Veecker

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:39:14 PM

I was confused by the fact that the game has been developing for 5 years and so far it hasn’t not become world famous. Perhaps, i’m the only who missed it?
Frenk Best

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:48:54 PM

You’ve opened my eyes on! I will study the details. How much can you earn in the game? Perhaps i can already quit my job?

I think that you do not have to leave the job until you really need it.
But in parallel in your free time, you can play and if it is successful, then still earn
The game itself is very interesting, but it's a pity that the team here is not very sociable yet, let's hope that the guys will be corrected Wink

polonium84

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:17:11 PM

Will the game include the use of virtual reality? I like the description, but i’d like to be right in a fantasy world.
ptbs

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:54:15 AM

Good afternoon. Will there be any bonuses valid in the course of the public sale?
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:57:45 AM

Hey. If your game will be absolutely free of charge, how are u going to make profit? It doesn’t seem to be a good idea to me.
scifilover

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:59:40 AM

Good afternoon. Will there be any bonuses valid in the course of the public sale?

Yes, it you become a part of White list right now, you’ll receive 15% of bonus tokens.
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

Hey. If your game will be absolutely free of charge, how are u going to make profit? It doesn’t seem to be a good idea to me.
The main source of income of Skara will be the in-game purchases. As the research of the market shows, there will be enough income from them.
seriosman

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:05:41 AM

Hi there. What is the amount of minimum investment on the pre-sale?
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:06:29 AM

The main source of income of Skara will be the in-game purchases. As the research of the market shows, there will be enough income from them.
But sure that among the players there will be those which will refuse to pay. Does it turn out that it’ll be impossible to monetize them?
hollybit

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:09:43 AM

But sure that among the players there will be those which will refuse to pay. Does it turn out that it’ll be impossible to monetize them?
This platform will include several modes at the same time. It’ll be possible to buy some items for SKARAT only. Thus, the players will be able to exchange tokens for usual currency – Shard.
arakx

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:10:06 AM

Hi there. What is the amount of minimum investment on the pre-sale?
You have to purchase tokens for the sum equal to 5 ETH.
slavonicpl

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:13:54 AM

This platform will include several modes at the same time. It’ll be possible to buy some items for SKARAT only. Thus, the players will be able to exchange tokens for usual currency – Shard.
Yes, but if there’re several kinds of items that can be purchased only for SKARAT, won’t it make the game unfair?
Skara The Blade Remains

Activity: 124

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:25:18 AM

Hi guys, a new article from Trackico about the fantastic world of Skara, where you can play and win rewards in the form of token.

https://www.trackico.io/ico/skara/

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: