Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:56:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ERISTICA] - P2P Challenge Platform | First ICO in FunTech ✔  (Read 24437 times)
Branko

Activity: 2464
Merit: 318

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:44:27 PM

Eristica Team, crypto market flying when ERT list in good exchange like Kucoin, binance, crypopia.... Huh i think we are all fools which invested lazy project. #eristica
Any arguments? If no arguments then it's just FUD what you are writing.

I think his argument is that ERT is not officially listed anywhere, and facts seem to be on his side Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
eristica.com

Activity: 222
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 12:58:14 PM

Eristica Team, crypto market flying when ERT list in good exchange like Kucoin, binance, crypopia.... Huh i think we are all fools which invested lazy project. #eristica

KuCoin and Cryptopia would be easy to list if you just pay them? That should be done already. Binance is whole different thing - they dont list for money.

As investors we assume you have thought that you need to pay when you want your coin to legit exchange. We have paid your ICO so we dont really get it why its not listed. YoBit was a totally joke for this. You have a good product and more coming so this is totally waiste of time to not list it to exchange where would be some volume.

You should give us some updates about your plans of new listings.
We have stated all the reasons of the listing delay in this blog post https://blog.eristica.com/community-update-new-app-and-exchange-ccc8660294f8 And it's not all for money there are some other factors that we cannot influence on when getting listed on big solid exchanges.
eristica.com

Activity: 222
Merit: 26

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 01:02:54 PM

Hi. I thing veryone knows about the Eristica App which is Grest, but how can I access the Eristica platform from a laptop or computer. This is key and very important for your platform to spread more widely
We have received such remarks already and thank you for your opinion. It's a very interesting question and it deserves consideration. Perhaps in future we'll release a PC version like Telegram or Viber.
budisan

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 03:40:07 PM

KuCoin and Cryptopia would be easy to list if you just pay them? That should be done already. Binance is whole different thing - they dont list for money.

As investors we assume you have thought that you need to pay when you want your coin to legit exchange. We have paid your ICO so we dont really get it why its not listed. YoBit was a totally joke for this. You have a good product and more coming so this is totally waiste of time to not list it to exchange where would be some volume.

We have stated all the reasons of the listing delay in this blog post https://blog.eristica.com/community-update-new-app-and-exchange-ccc8660294f8 And it's not all for money there are some other factors that we cannot influence on when getting listed on big solid exchanges.

i do not know what do ypu mean with big solid excahange? i think u can list ert in the small exchange but with good reputation while waiting to list in big exchange like bittrex, poloniex or binnamce. if u really want to list on binnance, u have to wait a bit longe....6 month maybe. listing fee on binnance is 100k usd. i know this, cause ardor already paid for listing but already 2 month and have not been listed on binnance yet. and i think it is really hard for ert dev to list ert on binnance cause listing fee is very high and ico price too cheap. 
zyvervago

Activity: 53

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 09:48:08 PM

That blog post was a month ago, which is a lot of time in crypto-world. Maybe if you keep your investors with fresh and good news, they won't be as angry as they are now. What about April's blog post?
Colestook1996

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 01:19:39 PM

Great decision to make this vote! You guys are awesome and I cant wait for the future of ert
rohitsoni9893

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:48:19 PM

Dear Eristica Team, crypto bull market is ready for flying so please list ERT tokens to an exchange, atleast List at cryptopia, then do work on project, app4.0....etc.[/b]
AgatioX

Activity: 546
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 06:01:54 PM

I've asked it already, but I'll do it again. How do you plan to approach mass market users? People who are already in cryptos won't have much problemas to go to one exchange or another to purchase ERT or to exchange it, but mass market users. That's the reason why I've asked if you plan to integrate a link or an api from some exchange in Erisitica app 4.0
geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 11:45:11 AM

This whole time we have been fed from admins that you guys have signed a non disclosure agreement on exchange.... why do we need to vote for Eristica to be listed on okex? Anyway, as an investor I would also vote for ERT on Okex
bitbollo (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3248
Merit: 3486

Nec Recisa Recedit

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Want to Beta test our new app?
https://blog.eristica.com/want-to-beta-test-our-new-app-and-new-design-ddd076c82112
On June 18th we will send the 200 lucky iOS beta testers and 200 lucky Android testers details of how to download Eristica App 4.0!
Enjoy!

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 11:05:19 AM

some decent exchange ready for listing....soon  Grin, get ready

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
kriskarthik

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:28:05 PM

I would really be glad if this is true.... tell me its true, pls  Grin

geronimo77

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

Dear Eristica team, I started to read the new update you just released and was immediately turned off by the 2 typos in the first 2 sentences of the report and I decided not to read further. Good Job. But you should proof read your work before publishing it to the public. This is just a suggestion from me.
kriskarthik

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 11:57:06 PM

I would really be glad if this is true.... tell me its true, pls  Grin

May be a coincidence, but here it is listed in a DEX  Smiley

https://twitter.com/erc20exchange/status/999741432880599041?s=21

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 01:21:29 AM

It looks like people are forgetting about this project?
Does the team have any plan to get it listed on some exchange? Maybe IDEX even?
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2018, 06:44:49 AM

Dear Eristica Team, crypto bull market is ready for flying so please list ERT tokens to an exchange, atleast List at cryptopia, then do work on project, app4.0....etc.[/b]

How can they list this token on the good exchange if they do not have money for this? The bull market is not this year...
Kryptokunkku89

Activity: 96

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:34:37 AM

How can they list this token on the good exchange if they do not have money for this? The bull market is not this year...
it will be.. after july, no doubt..Q3/Q4
foxjames512

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 10:54:56 AM

I do not believe in it. They raised too few money to get listed on a good exchange who asks about 1 million dollars for listing
Missis S

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:26:34 PM

You want to say that there will not be a listing this year and will not we see our money for the work done?

Missis S

Activity: 504
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 08:30:33 PM

I do not believe in it. They raised too few money to get listed on a good exchange who asks about 1 million dollars for listing
well, you can listing on smaller exchanges, you do not have to start from large exchanges

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: