Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:47:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Which is the best wallet to store bitcoin.  (Read 1323 times)
Yhan0818

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:53:41 AM

I hope this can help you to choose:

7 Must Have Wallets: How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe
1.KeepKey – Hardware Wallet.
2.Nano Ledger S – Hardware Wallet.
3.Trezor – Hardware Wallet.
4.Coinbase – Hot Wallet.
5.MyEtherWallet – Paper Wallet.
6.Jaxx — Software Wallet.
7.Electrum – Software Wallet.
johnrickdalaygon

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 05:58:20 AM

For me here in the Philippines the most trusted wallet to store bitcoins is the coins.ph. Why? because some of the financing businesses like cebuana, gcash, pnb, 7-eleven and other store are accepting bitcoins here in the philippines and it is too easy to handle all the transactions with coins.ph. But, this is not the only one best bitcoins wallet there are blockchain.info, coinbase and others.
Yhan-yhan

Activity: 144
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

Coinbase (online exchange). Online exchanges are, by and large, less secure than the methods described below. But Coinbase seems to have learned from the lessons of its predecessors, and is one of the biggest bitcoin exchanges in the world. It's also user friendly; not only can you buy, sell, exchange and trade bitcoin on Coinbase, but you can store your bitcoin in a wallet there, too.
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2018, 06:25:15 AM

Hello i have recently bought some bitcoin and litecoin and was wandering what wallet or method is the best to store it in. (From the UK if that helps)

Thanks.

I would make two suggestions here, one use a desktop wallet(not a mobile wallet or an online wallet) and secondly among all the desktop wallets, you will notice here too that Electrum has the most support.
Many people like it because it works well.
mikaeala15

Activity: 73

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 06:26:55 AM

Electrum is a popular, free storage option in the bitcoin community, and is one of the most, if not the most, well-respected desktop storage apps out there. It's been around since 2011 and is also available for mobile, though Apple Inc. (Nasdaq: AAPL) users are out of luck – to date it's only supported by Android.
Creating N Action

Activity: 266
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:05:45 AM

I hope this can help you to choose:

7 Must Have Wallets: How To Keep Your Cryptocurrency Safe
1.KeepKey – Hardware Wallet.
2.Nano Ledger S – Hardware Wallet.
3.Trezor – Hardware Wallet.
4.Coinbase – Hot Wallet.
5.MyEtherWallet – Paper Wallet.
6.Jaxx — Software Wallet.
7.Electrum – Software Wallet.

There are lots of wallet to store bitcoin. I believe that it defends on the person watever wallet is good for her/him.But for me , the best wallet to keep my cryptocurrency safe is the Electrum (software wallet). Electrum is a popular wallet and in this wallet I assure everyone that it is better and safe for us to keep our bitcoin .

dvbcrypto

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:24:45 AM

You can use coinbase,blockchain,but the best is offline wallet.
niemsarkar

Activity: 29

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:31:06 AM

Top Five BTC wallet(Hardware, Mobile &Desktop wallet)

1. Ladger Nano S
2. Mycelium
3. Jaxx
4. Exodus
5. Trezor
slyfox

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:14:08 PM

talk about wallet, i think every wallet is safe. but most of people consider that Electrum is good for saving bitcoin, if you want to save it with hardware wallet,, you need to try Ledger Nano S,, but the price little expensive for me.. each wallet is good to save bitcoin, but you need to test the security first.
No, not every wallet is safe that is the issue, online wallets are well liked methods of storing your bitcoin and yet are on of the most unsafe methods since hackers have a lot of methods at their disposal to hack those wallets that is why cold storage and paper wallets are safer methods of protecting your bitcoins.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: