Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:13:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO good or bad?  (Read 2083 times)
hoanggmo123

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:11:47 AM

ICO is good but now have too much scam ICO Sad
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:21:14 AM

Well its true that there are too many ICOs currently, any newbie would easily get tricked into selecting the wrong one. You can't just say if any ICO is good or bad, people keep on investing in ICOs so the number of ICOs have increased. You just need to do some research in you want to invest in ICOs as there are some scam ICOs too. If you carelessly invest in any ICO you might lose your money. If you are not able to identify whether a specific ICO is good or bad i would suggest not to invest in ICOs.
IgniHash

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:14:58 AM

First of all, you can check their details of whitepaper, their teams and also their plan. If you think that ICO is suitable for you, then you can decide to join or not. But once again, this is a cryptoworld, no one can guarantee which ICO will have best future. Even they have a solid team and roadmap.

great.sally

Activity: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:32:30 AM

90% ico is a hoax
soonhy

Activity: 77

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:37:23 AM

joined their community, and see how they manage the community, and answers the question there.  take a look on their whitepaper, social media and etc.  of course ask question in their group if you have any.  no shortcut, you just have to do your own due diligence before you invest your own hard earn $

tinystone26

Activity: 434

Unleash the Power of the World's Crypto Data

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 09:44:31 AM

I think it is good because my friend tells me the difference of ICO and that's why I join first ICO because they can accept even Jr.member like me and I thought that is the better to say that is good.

▶ ▶ T O K E N D A T A   |   UNLEASH THE POWER OF THE WORLD'S CRYPTO DATA   |   T O K E N D A T A ◄ ◄
GET WHITELISTED [ REGISTER NOW ]   ❖   WHITEPAPER   ❖   ANN THREAD   ❖
■  TWITTER  ■  LINKEDIN  ■  TELEGRAM  ■  FACEBOOK  ■  MEDIUM  ■  DISCORD  ■  REDDIT  ■
Evangeline2

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:07:45 AM

By the sponsor of the ico project, the development team is accomplished, what is the project itself, whether to have contributed to society, whether for business or life application, I think it is important factor to judge how good the ico.
Orsenise

Activity: 92

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:25:48 AM

there are so many ICO's out there now that it's really hard to decide which one is good and which is not. I completely understand your confusion and trust me it's normal. It's hard to forecast which coins will have future potenial but try to do the following. First of all read the whitepaper and determine if the idea and solution the project is offering is any good. Is there a market to be served for that idea or product and are there any competitors who might have already developed a similar or even better product? Second check out the team, are they available on chats and are they engaged with the community? How are their past experiences compared to what they want to build. The ICO has to have good terms as well, fair distribution and a large user base/fanbse. It will take some time until you find a good project and it involves a lot of research, but you'll be handsomely rewarded if you find a good one.
della46

Activity: 73

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:35:16 AM

if I am alone to know that I usually see the core team in the project, and the total supply coin available in pre ico and ico and the whole, because it is very influential when we make an investment.
Crypto_Qv9

Activity: 126

Crypto N Kafe is Live. Join the Pre-ICO now!

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2017, 11:50:33 AM

I would say ICO's as a newbie though. Here's a quickie for you.

What is ICO? Usually, there will be a website where you can sign up for the ICO, and where you can send payment (usually in Ethereum but not always) and then receive your ICO tokens. You won't be able to do much with these tokens yet, as like I said, they won't be supported on exchanges yet although they may be soon after their initial offering.

Cons: Never do too much investment in ICO, because they are higher risk and not every project has an equal potential future market cap.

stonman

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:56:31 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?
ICO is good for future investment but when you invest your money in ICO first you clearly read an ICO's white paper for check that is this is scam or not.
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:00:48 PM

For long term investment, it is a good option. Key point is a good research of ICOs, there are many scams. I actually do not trust even some well known ones.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:22:41 PM

All these questions about future are really interesting... I think future of crypto overall is a very interesting and important topic.. and I want to learn more about it I found this one https://blockshowasia.com/
salindarose7

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:26:47 PM

For beginners in bitcoin world is ico nice and suitable?
Will there be many rules?
Is ico can provide a big advantage if it is new?
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:31:31 PM

For beginners in bitcoin world is ico nice and suitable?
Will there be many rules?
Is ico can provide a big advantage if it is new?
If you are not knowing about how to determine the best ico and it's not suitable for the newbie. You need to learn more about ico. What do you mean about rules? But there will be some requirements to participate in the ico. Yes' it is because the ico try to provide the new idea with some improvement.
cryptochr

Activity: 266
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:37:06 PM

Choosing an investment whether it's an ICO or a current Altcoin can be hard. Doing research about ICO's helps though.

I've researched many ICOs in the past few months and the one that stood out the most was trade.io, the new blockchain trading platform.
Its performing very well and raised $11+mill in PRE-ICO.

Latest update is that TradeToken will be accepted on HiTBTC
CLICK LINK BELOW FOR INFO

HushRah

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 02:49:20 PM

If you're new to crypto world, straightaway starting with ICO won't be a good idea, mate. First try registering for airdrops or bounty campaigns and get some asset first then start searching for good ICOs with promising project and idea backing it, research on it and then participate in the ICO sales.
Yoshinoya

Activity: 335
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:17:38 AM

I think ICO's is good project, but not all ICO's are good. we need to be careful before we enter they project.
and we need to understand what kind of project they working on.
because no body know exactly that ICO is good or bad Smiley
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:20:59 AM

Depends on the project, some are good some are bad, the only thing that will help you further into deciding is doing research on the projects and people running them.
China8888

Activity: 112
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:23:28 AM

To be honest I have not seen one ICO yet, that grabs my eye, holds my attention and takes the money form my wallet. Far too many fly by night operations out there. I suggest to invest in an existing coin or token. However of course the best are yet to come I guess. And the big rewards will come form an ICO, sometime in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: