Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:02:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO good or bad?  (Read 2087 times)
Mademoiselle

Activity: 427
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 03:33:14 AM

For me ICO's are sometimes tough investments, there's no assurance that you will gain in return in the future. Somehow there are good ICO's thats really worth investing, the only bad side is when you have invested in scam ICO's thats for sure a loss and no guarantees.
enawati

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

https://adonx.one

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:04:44 AM

In my opinion to decide that ICO good or bad is from their team founder and they has working product or not.  Good ICO is consist of team founder who professional and solid,  then they should be has working product, not only plan in whitepaper , then their program really can solved the problem.

roshanfious

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:30:34 AM

i really think ICO are really good nowadays, it help many company start up with as not as difficult than before, it also brings benefits to investors very much if the ICO success, but ICO also has its disadvantages, it as become a tool for bad guys steal money from investors easily, so recently there are many scams that we can not tell the differences between real and fake ICO.
Qunenin

Activity: 966
Merit: 506

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:35:24 AM

To be honest I have not seen one ICO yet, that grabs my eye, holds my attention and takes the money form my wallet. Far too many fly by night operations out there. I suggest to invest in an existing coin or token. However of course the best are yet to come I guess. And the big rewards will come form an ICO, sometime in the future.

Well, then you must have missed Trade.io ICO. I have studied many ICO but this one i really found good and legit. I agree that good ICO are difficult to find these days, but they do exists. There are still honest people who plan to start good project with their coins and smart tokens,

.1xBit.com.
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
!
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:42:18 AM

I also do not understand the way to know which ICO will run smoothly, but as far as I follow every ICO whose campaign in managing by yahoo2278 always run successful
CheatingCoins

Activity: 122

Do what needs to be done.

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:43:44 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?

Ico's may be good or not, it depends if is it succesfull or not, if people who support the project and are behind the project are lvl ahead people and not a bunch of junkies trying to make money over us.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:55:17 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?
If  the ICO is good you will see in the Announcement Tread and White Paper if the ICO is legit and not scam. for me some ICO is good but there are some ICO is a scam.

blue_hurricanger

Activity: 653
Merit: 183

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:27:57 AM

Majority of ICO are trash or simply scam but there is still some well honest ICO that really should have some look at it.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:36:23 AM

you just need to learn ico and investigate it. Find out more about ico, so you can choose a good ico for you to invest. many readings that could be a good reference included in this btt forum. so I guess before you get involved, you should meet with knowledge.
m_01

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:37:21 AM

check for the demand before applying for any ICOs. If demand is high then booking ICO will be profitable.
Imfinnabeon

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Decentralize The $15-Trillion Global Trade Industr

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:49:20 AM

Only way to sift out whether it is good or not is to plenty of research and by then coming to a conclusion whether it is good or bad. You should probably look into things like the terms of the ICO, the team behind it, and if they have a product or a promising a product. These things will help you decide better if it is good or bad.

BitcoinIsTheAnswer

Activity: 55

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:50:47 AM

I don't like Ico's at all mostly scams .
Plixs

Activity: 297
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 05:53:19 AM

Seeing the roadmap,whitepaper and teams of a particular coin would be advisable or you must obliged yourself to look at it when you intend to invest on a particular ICO because  you could somehow make decisions with the help of these things because you could able to identify which coins have potential or not.
ictin

Activity: 258
Merit: 100

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:33:40 AM

It depends. There are some projects are scams. They just wanna take your money and say good bye. However, There are some ICOs are really good. Investing in them can receive much money such as Spectre, Eidoo, Wepower, Livestars

marriams

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:42:13 AM

ICOs are the future of blockchain. Without them, the blockchain will have no real sens for business, therefore no sense for existence. If BTC is a store of value, than the others should be real business utility. Some ICOs of course are not serious projects, but some will succeed and be huge.
PhoenixDev

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:54:27 AM

not all ICO is bad or Good, just be smart on investing your money
lablab03

Activity: 1064
Merit: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:02:52 AM

welL all ico provide some good testimonials an positive videos to gain some client. But to avoid such problem we cannot exactly figure it out what are the good and bad ico. In fact the good solution is to seek some Positive and negative feedback on it Before to invest.  Which is from the investor That currently  invest through the ico . So that no need to risk.
Mary_Swift

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:10:31 AM

This is a very complex question. In fact, you can not define it in any way. The only option for you is to invest in popular ICOs which have long existence on the market.
supermine

Activity: 826
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:11:06 AM

No one can answer this question in a single word as good or bad.Because ICO investments will give us huge profits in short period of time but we need to pick the right ICO to get profits because many ICO tokens will be worthless after their launch this is happening due to people can come and raise money for their concept this results failure of their project and investors left with worthless tokens.
So we need to pick up the ICO with good project team to make sure that is a successful project so we need to reasearch about the founders and development team before investing.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:16:12 AM

There are bad ICO and good ICO, a good ICO is an ICO with trusted developer and got a good vision, you can  read the whitepaper and  try to reserach their website and their team developers to see they are legit or not, and the most important in ICO is their usage, the ICO need to have an unique feature that have potential to help and make crypto currencies become better
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: