Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 10:49:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO good or bad?  (Read 2083 times)
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:30:07 AM

I think ICON is really good that's why I joined their signature campaign also because I'm just a Jr. Member it's hard for me to find a better campaign, but ICO  better many says about that even my friend.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crypto_Butterfly

Activity: 186
Merit: 13

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:20:03 AM

ICO is not bad, I have earned way much with them. Yes I understand there are many scam projects too, but if one good project pops out you recover all your loss and earn a good profit extra profit too.
zidanw

Activity: 1162
Merit: 258

1xbit.com

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:30:55 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?
Actually this kind of question already exist, first you need to know the people who handle the project, then what project they make whether it is good and most important is, the dev whether to run the project in earnest and transparent.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Marco Ambrusini

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:31:55 AM

despite every good initiative there are always bad ones trying to elude and scam.There are several ICOs in the system now mixed with good and bad.
Before anyone who want to invest in ICO, First they should do proper due deligence on few standard projects

You can find list of good projects in rating agency websites like , ICOalert, ICOcoutdown.
However always invest what you can afford to lose
ayesha201009

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:37:32 AM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?

I have see some ICO with a lot of revenue for all participant but as all things this can be a sure reason for make an investment in an ICO, because some times people could believe in a project just for the promising name : ICO
Maybe you can go "short" after buy some promising token , but remember risk an mount that you can lose, and no more. this is too newly sector, to risky for an heavy investment.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 03:00:52 AM

ICO is not bad, I have earned way much with them. Yes I understand there are many scam projects too, but if one good project pops out you recover all your loss and earn a good profit extra profit too.
Yes actually the ICOs projects are not bad with doing investment into the ICOs projects the chance to getting big profit in them, the basic problem actually come from the investors to find the best of ICOs projects based on the aspects of fundamental, we must find the ICOs projects that has new innovations, function of the ICOs in the future and the projects can be applied on real life. All of them can be found on the whitepaper and mission, vission of the developers team. About the scam ICOs is just part of risk losing investment into the ICOs but doesn't mean the ICOs projects can be blamed due to it.
magz

Activity: 268
Merit: 100

World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:37:00 AM

Some are good and some are bad. Honestly speaking there are a lot of ICOs who are fraud, and most of the time we can't discover it from the very start because they are good at deceiving. Not all ICOs are bad. Actually when you got a promising ICO, you are really a lucky one. Participating in promising ICO has a lot of advantages.

███ TWITTER WapSwap Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT) FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
Alluro

Activity: 742
Merit: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:48:21 AM

If you find correct one, ICO is not bad dude Smiley
Thewel

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:23:47 AM

we can decide that ico is good or bad with us see the ICO prospect, it is a bit too difficult if we do not understand ICO but if we have entered into it we may be able to judge ICO is good or bad.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     HEXCASH     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
◆◆◆◆◆     A T​RULY​ DECENTRALISED FUND MANAGEMENT SYSTEM     ◆◆◆◆◆
WP   TWITTER   FACEBOOK   ◆   TOKEN SALE   ◆   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM   ANN
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:09:24 AM

You are right , Probably most of the ICOs results into profit but needed to wait for long time for limit sell .
Here the main thing is that few of the ICOs results into scam only , as already I faced , so we needed to investigate the ICOs project throughout otherwise we will face such types of scam and loss again and again .
First of all we should see toward the activity of the team of the ICO , whether they are active at every social media platform or not and if available then what types of information they are sharing and what types of the reaction they are getting , abusive or better According to people's understanding and opinion regarding the ICOs , and we should go with the majority of the the ICOs reviews at social media .
And also we should see that at what platform the ICOs project are advertising their project , which will show directly that the ICOs is what type legitimate or not , or they are just running advertisement at social media for the making money only.

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 04:26:37 PM

You need to search for more information for you to know the details of such ICO. It's not a thing that you will participate in and when it didn't reach your expectations, you will feel regret towards that ICO. Sudy it first!

Praetorian.1legion

Activity: 476
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 05:32:09 PM

I have a good Ico. Serious bank. They are good at gaining capital. You can look through my banner. Do not worry, it's shorter.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
beetlejam

Activity: 226

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:43:36 PM

There are a lot of ICO's out there and with any ecosystem there are both good and bad ideas to invest into. The most important thing to do is to research and learn.

Firstly, as a new person into crypto go through this forum and learn how the system works, what ICO's are, how they work and the technology behind it. once you have a good grasp, start looking into individual projects. Ask questions, see what the community say about them, read the white paper, look into the team.

Then if everything checks out get involved in a bounty campaign to learn more, there is no rush to invest and I think it's better to be cautious than to just throw your money into the ring.
koss032

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:47:20 PM

A difficult question. ICOs are likely to continue exist alongside venture capital in some from. They won't completely die out but will likely become regulated. Identifying the really good ICOs among all the mediocre projects can be really difficult. You really have to do your due diligence.
wisdommember

Activity: 107

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:48:08 PM

from my experience bad. coins will be dumped after listing on exchanges. so why buying expensive?!
Wipro

Activity: 924
Merit: 512

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:48:45 PM

You need to search for more information for you to know the details of such ICO. It's not a thing that you will participate in and when it didn't reach your expectations, you will feel regret towards that ICO. Sudy it first!

You mean what about the expectation. We need to check whether the project and ICO team is legit or not. That is the actual thing you have to learn when before you go to invest in any ICO token and to be a part of the project.
There is white paper in all the projects you will get the information at there about to know the complete information whether it will grow long term or it wil die in short time. Every investor goes first to check that only. If you don't believe that concern project is not relevant to cryto means no one will invest on it. You don't get stagnated in those kind ICO projects.
KathPine

Activity: 84

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

I am really satisfied with ICO can't find the analogy
tawfiquecse

Activity: 156

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 07:47:19 PM

Actually nobody can tell you about ICO good or bad! Its very difficult to say . ICO's depends if is it successful or not. When you are going to join an ICO , You have to study well about that project, development team, product , benifites, coincap etc.
by doing all those if u feel it worth to invest u can join it!
torukmakto

Activity: 219

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:07:50 PM

I think ICO is the best way to investment but There are too many scam ICOs. All scammers damage crypto world because they got moneyof investors. We should eliminate scammers on crypto world in order to make more reliable and safe.
Xodor

Activity: 462

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 08:11:32 PM

I think ICO is the best way to investment but There are too many scam ICOs. All scammers damage crypto world because they got moneyof investors. We should eliminate scammers on crypto world in order to make more reliable and safe.

My opinion, ICO is necessary, but you need to do project and team checks, now more and more scams and in fact to start the project you need only money for marketing

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: