Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 08:55:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO good or bad?  (Read 2083 times)
equator
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:32:10 PM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?

Which ever ICO you take whether it is good or bad the listing price will be good for some time but as soon as the main players of the coin start to dump you will get that ICO coin for lower then the ICO price so it is much better to buy the coin after it get listed and after the bounty coins are distributed and the coin is dumped too much you can start buying that coin if it is worthy if not better to leave it.
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 03:47:28 PM

because there is a lot of ICO in this year,
bitcoin has free promotions on it, ICO will try to spread the word about their project,,
when ICO project promote their project, they mentioned about bitcoin too,,
and this is good for bitcoin price too,
so ICO with real development is good,,
but, beware with Scam ICO project,,
note : think twice and make a research before investing on ICO

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BettingTips

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:04:08 PM

ICO is not bad as a lot of people think about it. But a lot of people see that ICO is an easy way to earn money so they created a lot of ICO project to make people invested in their project then they dissappear and scam all money from all investor. But it's not all ICO, only some of ICO project are scam, there are still a lot of truthworthy ICO project that you can invest in but to find out which one is truthworthy at the moment is not easy cause the number of ICO project are too huge.

firstvava

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:24:42 PM

You need to lose money to learn how to judge! Ha ha! Just kidding! You need to know the team for this project, including future plans.  the coin will go to which platform later.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion  ✔  Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency  ✔  TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️    ★    ✔ VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
pedrog
Legendary

Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

ICOs are good for the people who make them, they get a lot of money without any accountability, it's like a donation.

They're bad for the people donating their money, because, you now, now they have less money...

Malkazimir

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:49:03 PM

I can not say that all IKO is bad for an investor. Good projects that bring good profits to the investor are available at this time. It is very difficult to find good projects, but they really exist. One of the last - ARToken project (Cappasity). He brought a good profit for many people.
kioicoin

Activity: 178

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

For a ICO, you really need to pay a lot of attention that it may be a scam. So always try to do some research before you invest on some ICOs.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:54:30 PM

We all know every ico have different project and mission to there investor I would like to tell you how do I choose legit ico
1)Whitepaper should have the business plan is viable as well as how the tokens are incorporated within their strategy
2) Capital Gains. If you purchase a token at a said price during the ICO, the company you invest in increases in profitability, and so does the value of your token. Then you sell your token for a profit.
They must be active in social media in term of there 3) update about there projects( even though its positive or negative)
4) legit Team with pleasing personality
CryptoBuds
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1042

HODL

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:40:32 PM

There are good ICO projects. But they are hard to find. I participated in several projects and they all turned out to be honest. Frankly the success of the project depends on many factors...

Ging

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:45:29 PM

ico can be both because an ico is bad when it is low quality idea and it can be good when it is promising when it carries an innovation idea good dev. team .
reztava

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:49:13 PM

for now I say very bad, why?
because right now I see a lot of projects that scam and the results are rotten and can not make a profit for participants who join on the ico.

[tengah]  [url = https: //auditchain.com/] ━━━ ━ ━━ ━ ━ JAMINAN NYATA-WAKTU. SATU BLOK PADA WAKTU ━ ━━ ━━━ [/ url]
[url = https: //exmarkets.com/launchpad] ◄► IEO di EXMARKETS ◄► [/ url] [url = https: //exmarkets.com / launchpad] ● ● ● AUDITCHAIN ​​● ● ● ◄► 14 Juni ◄► [/ url]
[url = https: //bit.ly/31jYxti] ⟨┃ WhitePaper ┃⟩ [/ url] ● [url = https: // t.me/Auditchain_Community[Telegram[/url] ● [url = https: //www.reddit.com/r/Auditchain] Reddit [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.linkedin.com/company/ auditchain] LinkedIn [/ url] ● [url = https: //medium.com/@AuditChain] Sedang [/ url] ● [url = https: //www.facebook.com/auditchain/] Facebook [/ url] ● [url = https: //bitcointalk.org/index.php? topic = 5041997.0] ⟨┃ Umumkan ┃⟩ [/ url] [/ b] [/ center]
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:52:54 PM

I am new to Crypto market. There are too many ICOs out there. How do one decide if an ICO is good or bad?

Nowadays there are just too many ICOs going on out there, not every ICOs are good, only a few and selected ones are nice projects. In order to invest in a good project first learn about what the project is trying to do, whether it's achievable, then see about the team whether the team is well-versed in the crypto market or is a new team and just making big and empty promises.

Fleshslasher

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:00:32 PM

ICO'S can be a good way to earn a lot of money. Don't forget that some of these ICO's are scam invest only when you are sure that it is not a scam. Search also about the project, team and whitepaper. If they look well it maybe could be successful ICO, when this happens you can earn a fortune from it if you of course had invested a lot.
Shint

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:12:20 PM

ICOs are good but because of those selfish manager's who thinks only for their self it gives a bad image to the other investors who lost a lot of money. This is the risk also of an ICO if you're an investor. You just hope that it will be a successful project.
Biscutard

Activity: 759

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:16:10 PM

In This online industry there are too many ICO but all ICO is not good because some scammer create a Fake Project ICO. If you want to know which is best ICO program you can install Mobile Apps ICO Market  so you can found a better ICO .
It's not really fake it become successful, the only problem here is that those managers are thinking this ICO as a quick rich scheme. They don't think about of the hard work and effort of those investors, all they did was take their money and never return again.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:40:01 PM

In This online industry there are too many ICO but all ICO is not good because some scammer create a Fake Project ICO. If you want to know which is best ICO program you can install Mobile Apps ICO Market  so you can found a better ICO .
It's not really fake it become successful, the only problem here is that those managers are thinking this ICO as a quick rich scheme. They don't think about of the hard work and effort of those investors, all they did was take their money and never return again.
The fact is that there are already quite a lot of such projects, the developers of which disappear with money to the investor, leaving behind the coins, which I am nowhere more valued. How to avoid such scammers, there is no way. Only mindfulness.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2017, 10:19:11 PM

Nowadays there are just too many ICOs going on out there, not every ICOs are good, only a few and selected ones are nice projects. In order to invest in a good project first learn about what the project is trying to do, whether it's achievable, then see about the team whether the team is well-versed in the crypto market or is a new team and just making big and empty promises.
First of all, I pay attention to the country of the developer and the very essence of the project. for today I think the most promising are the Chinese ico companies and those projects that are related to gambling.
my_cryptos

Activity: 364

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:24:51 PM

Now there are very few good projects. But even for good projects it's hard to attract people because they all went into bitcoin. But there are many projects in which you can now earn

Pasaway2701

Activity: 479

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:34:54 PM

ICO is best project and ICO is best way earn more money. If You should due diligence the team background and the right project when will invest in ICO make sure we have know information and understand about the ICO before making invest in them.

Read and learn about the ICO before joining is right to do. There are good and bad ICO so better to analyze properly to choose the better one. I take chances to join ICO which is actually successful and seems to have many investors.

Dear GOD/GODS and/or MEMBERS OF SUPER-INTELLIGENT ALIEN CIVILIZATIONS: Please let CHAUL JHIN KIM win the NEW ZEALAND POWERBALL JACKPOT. He will use the money to set up his own RESEARCH LAB and find the CURES for CANCER and AGING! He will release the CURES into the PUBLIC DOMAIN! (a la Jonas Salk) EVERYONE regardless of wealth will no longer need to SUFFER! CHILDHOOD CANCER will also be HISTORY! Thank you! - A Faithful Believer. P.S. If anyone is reading this then please pray with me!
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:45:06 PM

There are good ICO's but as this space gets more crowded, there are more and more scams popping up or ICO's that just want to raise money and have no proper use case or no product or lack of skills. I would be very careful when choosing in which projects to invest. Always do a lot of research before investing and read the whitepaper and check the background of the team and the advisors. Be suspicious! Its better to be cautious than to be sorry afterwards.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: