Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:13:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
masterchief001

Activity: 585
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:56:06 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Want people to trust and invest in bitcoin to let them know the benefits that bitcoin brings. It surpasses other digital coin. At the same time, it must be proven that bitcoin is managed and sold separately by reputable operators or companies. There is no fraud case of stealing bitcoin. Make sure the player's money is safe.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...

I'll them the advantages and benefits of bitcoin to people. I will also tell them inspiring stories about how I and m y colleagues became successful because of bitcoin. I will show her the evidences if ever she will say to see is to believe. I want to prove her that bitcoin is real and bitcoin will change your life of she will take risk on investing in bitcoin.

Habakkuk77

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:13:56 PM

Bitcoin from now on is widely known. It is hard to convince people to invest in bitcoin especially if they are not open minded. Those people are those who think that bitcoin is only an scam and they do not believe it and they think that it is an illegal. It would be hard for you to share your knowledge bitcoin if they are ignorant in cryptocurrencies.

[
illete

Activity: 115
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:14:56 PM

Majority of people do not accept the changes just they smoothly in their life,People dont believe you until practically you did and got success.The best way to convince or engage the people to show practically work which you done successfully rather than said words.
panjay

Activity: 1079
Merit: 352

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:15:31 PM

it's kinda hard, people will always be a skeptic of their's money. So I rarely suggest anyone to buy bitcoin, furthermore there's more negativity coming from media, make it more harder to people perceived bitcoin.
rancidgash

Activity: 735
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:47:50 PM

it's kinda hard, people will always be a skeptic of their's money. So I rarely suggest anyone to buy bitcoin, furthermore there's more negativity coming from media, make it more harder to people perceived bitcoin.
the Bitcoin system and hers technology represents an extremely big and interesting innovation in technology, economics and finance. Its remarkable functionality and usefulness is its future development, aimed at overcoming the shortcomings of contemporary systemic problems in the economy and societies.Good reason for investing.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:06:54 PM

People who do not believe in Bitcoin are just stupid. After all, Bitcoin obviously grows and brings huge income to investors. I regret that I did not make an investment a few years ago. People who have not made an investment yet will regret later.
Al Amin

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 01:18:47 PM

How can I convince someone to invest in bitcoin, maybe it's quite easy, give them a real example of what you do the way you play bitcoin and how you exchange bitcoin with fiat money I think so they will believe it.

lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:05:56 PM

Majority of people do not accept the changes just they smoothly in their life,People dont believe you until practically you did and got success.The best way to convince or engage the people to show practically work which you done successfully rather than said words.
Indeed, by showing evidence it wont be hard for them to believe that using btc has benefits and investing is profitable for long term.

Nowadays people dont believe easily especially when it comes to online matter unless you show some proof that can back up your statement.

Blackdeath

Activity: 910
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:09:24 PM

In my case of convincing people to go beyond investing into Bitcoin cryptocurrency, I must first have a private conversation with that person or even a group of people talking about what Bitcoin can provide especially those positive thing Bitcoin can give which is beneficial for them if ever they will get engage with it. I must have my proof which is my own experience to let them be convince that I am stating the truth about it. That is how I get to convince people about it.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:17:12 PM

There's so many news about bitcoin, like how a person got new car from bitcoin, how a man had a great business from bitcoin and anything else. But, not all who read this news interesting to search more about bitcoin. I don't want to tell "let's invest in bitcoin, and so on". I just want all the people's in this world interesting to learn more about bitcoin.

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
btsjimin

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:18:23 PM

This is what you should do. Pick the right time to talk about bitcoin then start explaining properly to make it easier to understand what you want to indicate and Explain how well it will get benefits if he or she will invest in bitcoin and the very important is give him enough time to make a decision if he really wants to try what you say.
Triyavam

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:24:31 PM

We continue to convince the person, that bitcoin really provides a profound and profitable advantage and value added to the investor's capital.
Notcalculator

Activity: 196
Merit: 12

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:42:18 PM

The best way to do so is show them success stories. Better if your own success story. It's also important to make them understand what gives fiat and bitcoin its value and that's the belief of people using it. People believe a piece of paper has value and so it has value and people believe bitcoin has value and so it has. A good explanation that promotes understanding is always the best way to go Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Jessy Mediola

Activity: 340

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:43:08 PM

You don't need to convince others just to join in bitcoin. Remember the 'mind your own business' policy which serves as good for you and bad for those people who you tried to convince but they just reject your offer. You just do your part don't force your self, if they don't, then don't its their loss not yours. You cannot change the negative mindset of those people who have been experience that.

DRIFE      Pre-sale: December 2018
████ BNEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM ████
  ●●● Facebook ●● Twitter ●● Telegram ●● BTC ●● Whitepaper ●●● 
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:44:40 PM

when we really want to explain bitcoin to people we must be able to convince and educate them. before they are interested. give them also education about risk

Actually now many people come upfront and want to invest after they heard so much about it and the kind of 2017 years it has being. they also know the risk that it can fall as well drastically and prepared for that as they just want to know how it happens and what are the things that drive this price fluctuations.

PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:27 PM

I suggest that you explain them slowly but surely to help them fully understand what you are telling them especially in investing in bitcoin. Just remember that the more you force someone the more it will be uninterested and break away. I advice that if they dont want to believe in what youre telling them then let them be until they got curious.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:47:37 PM

when we really want to explain bitcoin to people we must be able to convince and educate them. before they are interested. give them also education about risk

Actually now many people come upfront and want to invest after they heard so much about it and the kind of 2017 years it has being. they also know the risk that it can fall as well drastically and prepared for that as they just want to know how it happens and what are the things that drive this price fluctuations.

my strategy to convince someone to invest in bitcoin is to show our income in large quantities and make sure that the investment will not get big losses and we can guarantee it. that's the most important thing we have to do.
danielcansil

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 02:52:53 PM

i usually dont talk too much with people dont have any interesting about Bitcoin, but if i meet someone who share our point of view, i will glad to show them the potential of cryptocurrencies and how did bitcoin effect the market to bring me profit, but in the end, i always remind them the risks is real, we can lost all of our money without being careful.
TheNextChampion

Activity: 198

View Profile WWW
January 14, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

I don't force people to invest im bitcoin because if they don't know that i'm offering and they lost. I will be the one to blame for forcing them. I will just leave them and if some people ask me about it and they want to invest that's the only time i will give them a brief explanation on how it works.

H A R A               WHITEPAPER   │   LITEPAPER  ]                H A R A  
Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
TWITTER     GITHUB          REDDIT     FACEBOOK     BITCOINTALKLINKEDIN
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: