Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 08:30:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  (Read 1866 times)
crystalworld

Activity: 230
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:39:11 AM

One cannot convince others to do anything. But (hopefully) people look after their own benefit so if you can educate and show others why buying bitcoin makes sense, they will do so on their own
michellee

Activity: 2828
Merit: 844

BetFury.com Cryptodrop 🌔 Share $20 MLN in

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:43:16 AM

I don't force people to invest im bitcoin because if they don't know that i'm offering and they lost. I will be the one to blame for forcing them. I will just leave them and if some people ask me about it and they want to invest that's the only time i will give them a brief explanation on how it works.

yes, we should not force people to join in bitcoin because they have right to decide and if they are really interesting with bitcoin, they will come to us and they will ask about how to join in bitcoin. I think we don't need to explain about the details of bitcoin which could make them confuse and maybe we can tell them that now bitcoin come to us to give an offer to have a new investment type of this year so if we can invest in bitcoin in any amount, in the future, we can make a lot of money but it will depend on how much money we invest.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
Sergey190785

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:48:11 AM

Bitcoin is 9 years old. Those who consider the crypto currency a financial pyramid, you can ask what they know a financial pyramid more than 3 years old

MakLampir

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:07:06 AM

I do not want to bother explaining bitcoin to people who are not interested in this sort of thing at all.
after all, I do not want to be blamed if for example someday people who I take a loss with their bitcoin investment.
reyzel27

Activity: 135
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:25:56 AM

The best way to convince people to invest in bitcoin
you must first show your proof that thru bitcoin it can make your life become successfull. Discussed to them on how do you get an extra income or what are the steps in how do you make it to become rich.
NelfiNovita

Activity: 640
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:50:20 AM

convince someone very difficult especially not everyone who understand with computer. I think the way to convince someone to invest in bitcoin is that we should be willing to teach them to understand about bitcoin. if they are already earning on bitcoin then they would be addicted to investing in bitcoin.

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:10:23 AM

It's hard to convince people to join the bitcoin community because you can be liable if for some stroke of bad luck they lose their investments. You'd probably gain more enemies than be praised. Investing in bitcoin is not for everyone. And too much pushing might come off as bad for some people thinking that bitcoin is more sham then legit.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:11:50 AM

They will laugh you until make it practically and show your worth that how you done,Majority of people do not accept the changes and avoid to be involve in new technologies,The best way to convince is talk less show more one day will come to you and ask how we invest in it and how to start.Bitcoin is leading currency in crypto world who do not accept it now in near future they will realize they did wrong decision and who are now part of Bitcoin are luckiest doing best to stable their financial future.
Diniil

ELONCITY

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:31:58 AM

Today, people stop believing in bitcoin. The price falls and a lot of people suffer great losses. This causes people to distrust the cryptocurrency. Sad situation.

JRoa

Activity: 528

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:39:44 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
I convince all of my friends to enter to the cryptocurrency world by telling them the benefits and advantages that I got from the bitcoin. They are now became interested to the bitcoin because they saw that my life became netter because of the bitcoin.

dear53

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:45:00 AM

I am not a successful man to invest bitcoin.If i have not a single reason to convince  people to invest in bitcoin.When i become e successful man for investing bitcoin then i invite people to invest bitcoin.The main reason of every people cant invite people is bitcoin price ups and down in a very short time...
waichi

Activity: 359

Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:00:37 AM

I do not convince them. They just come to me and want me to teach them. I don't usually want to force someone just to do what I'm doing. Because I am afraid to get rejected. I want to help everyone that I know to invest here because I believe in crypto, but then not all people want to hear it. So I'd rather choose to stay quiet and mind my own. I'll wait for them to ask for my help.

███ TWITTER Udego Finance WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM AMM MEDIUM ███
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:02:31 AM

I don't really convince them to invest in bitcoin but rather just explain to them what it is for and how they could use it to earn some money.
I don't want to force them to put their money in it because if they do and they ended up losing money I would feel really terrible for it and I don't want them to lose their hard earn money.

TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:04:32 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around doesn't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Convincing the people to invest their money on bitcoin is not an easy task. Most of the people are still have wrong information about digital money. For you to encourage people to make investment with cryptocurrency, you should first spread your knowledge about cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
paoeng1

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:07:49 AM

I can convinced people on investing on bitcoin by telling them the benefits that they can have if they invest in bitcoin
East2011

Activity: 454

"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

It hard to convinced people to invest in bitcoin. You need to educate them first about bitcoin. How it works and how they can earn a lot of money. And show them evidence that you earn in bitcoin. So that they will be interested in investing to it.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
NavI_027

Activity: 1232
Merit: 186

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:29 AM

You are right, I know the struggle of convincing someone to engage one's self in crypto because I already experienced it before.

Couple of months ago, I try to persuade my younger brother to try creating an account here, study everything about crptocurrency for him to have knowledge while posting here and join signature campaigns when the right time comes but he refused even telling him that he can earn bitcoin here that later can be converted into real cash. After that, I gave up in convincing him and respect his decision, maybe he's not a "techie" person like me.

Weeks have been passed before my savings accumulated and finally withdraw it. I used that money for buying a new phone, lots of clothes and shoes. My younger brother got jelous because of my new possessions. He now realized how bitcoin greatly improved the kind of living that I have and lately he's now willing to follow my steps but he's too late already because it's very hard to rank nowadays due to the merit system (I feel pity on him).

Just a piece of advice when convincing someone, if your mouth of communication is not an effective way then let the benefits you've got serve as your way of persuasion.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:38:07 AM

You don't need to convince any body just to invest in bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies because once the intetis not there they can easily say negative things about bitcoin with any little challenge just like a dip fall and red days but if the pick interest in bitcoin by them self's then they will have the zeal to research and know how volatile the bitcoin network is and how it work's.
ostrovagaly

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:00:10 AM

And why convince? I told my friends and a lot of people are skeptical about this and I do not want to change my mind if they do not want something and let them do what they choose to be successful.
cemburu

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:07:10 AM

How do you convince the people to invest in Bitcoin?  When most of the people around don't believe on Bitcoin because for them Bitcoin is just computer thing...
Maybe what I will do to convince someone who wants to invest in Bitcoin is by introducing the basics. After that, we make sure the person is interested or not with Bitcoin. If interested then I will show people who have succeeded by investing in Bitcoin. The main thing is the intention of the person.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: