Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:17:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Labrys ICO Postponed  (Read 3627 times)
hynext

Activity: 350
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:24:10 PM

About the coupon, maturity and special payments. How much it cost for the fixed administrative fees?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Labrys (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:54:04 PM

About the coupon, maturity and special payments. How much it cost for the fixed administrative fees?

There will be no administrative fees charged, users on the platform will receive a fixed interest on their investments. 
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 11:03:46 PM

This project can provide access to this market by combining innovative technology with financial prowess and by using the efficiencies of Blockchain technology, such as transparency, auditability and the use of smart contracts, combined with the international appeal of, and access to, cryptocurrency markets, both small and large investors will have an opportunity to invest in bonds without excessive fees
or complex arrangements. Labrys is doing great on its way to market success.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:01:43 AM

I got a question how much the minimum deposit in here ?  Im thinking to invest here. I read your benefits of bonds it looks like a good idea thank you.

There will be no minimum deposit size through the ICO. Please sign up on our Website so not to miss it.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:26:06 AM

And then what will happen to your company after you return the investments of all the investors when you did not reach the target sale? Will be having another pre-sale after that?

Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:48:24 PM

And then what will happen to your company after you return the investments of all the investors when you did not reach the target sale? Will be having another pre-sale after that?
I don't think so that there have any way to start again pre-sale after failing to reach the target sell.
seriin

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 10:52:25 PM

I believe that this project has a really great potential to success in the market by building the Labrys Wallet on Blockchain, if that happens we can provide fast and l transparent bond investments for users.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 11:04:08 PM

I don't think so that there have any way to start again pre-sale after failing to reach the target sell.
if that happens, the company will still look for another way right? You maybe failed for the first attemp but there's always room for a second chance. You can always create a much better platform, a much better concept, a much better strategy. You failed once, but success always comes next.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:51:16 AM

What if this company got corrupted and cant get a way to give back the money who invests? What will you do? So be careful with your project sometimes theres a scam and i wish this project will be successful

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:15:50 PM

New project! Hey, during the ICO what will be the exchange rate for ETH to Labrys?

The ETH/LAB exchange rate will be announced closer to the ICO but will reflect a $0.10USD/LAB price.
Ok. As you say: " Labrys is a decentralized network that extends the efficiency of the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology." What is "smartbond technology"?

A smartbond is a bond created by using smart contracts on the blockchain. The Labrys platform will allow companies to easily issue new bonds directly on the blockchain, known as a smartbond.
Great. Companies can issue their bonds easily without having to be as complex as before. However, very few companies know about the project.

Exactly, this is why we need the communities help to raise awareness of what we are doing. If you'd like to help us grow our community and be rewarded for it head over to our BOUNTY THREAD for details Smiley
I have one question: Will the project continue if the capital is not enough at the end of the ICO?

If minimum raising amounts are not reached the project will not be able to go ahead, unless we receive substantial funding from traditional venture capital.
Ok. What is the minimum level for the project to continue after the ICO?

The minimum level of capital for us to continue will be 1 million USD. If the minimum is not raised during our token sale, all contributions will be returned to investors automatically by the smart contract.

Hope the project can continue. How long will it take to return the investment to the customer?
what if you hit more than what you aim, would you consider for another crowdsale?

s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:50:57 PM

I like how your team designed the website and wrote the whitepaper a lot. This project is unique to me. But, how about the security? did your team think of it? I hope there will be a 2FA and email verification for a new login, and how you will guarantee that this coin has a bright future?

We feel we are bringing something quite unique to the space yes. Security will indeed by a top priority in the design of the Labrys Wallet, industry standard 2FA will be implemented and private keys encrypted and stored locally.

The future of the LAB token ultimately comes down to supply and demand once trading on open markets, although, we have designed a token economy in a way that creates price support in two ways.

1. LAB tokens will be locked while in use; decreasing supply
2. To pay users interest payments in LAB tokens, Labrys will buy these off the open market as needed

Hope I've answered your questions.
I agree you. I believe that security would be one of the top most priority of every company. Investrors will only invest in a company if they know their investment will be secured and will have a good profit.

Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:24:49 PM

What if this company got corrupted and cant get a way to give back the money who invests? What will you do? So be careful with your project sometimes theres a scam and i wish this project will be successful

Smart contracts will be written to industry standards and audited by a third party before deployment and will handle the return of funds automatically if minimums are not raised.
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:29:17 PM

New project! Hey, during the ICO what will be the exchange rate for ETH to Labrys?

The ETH/LAB exchange rate will be announced closer to the ICO but will reflect a $0.10USD/LAB price.
Ok. As you say: " Labrys is a decentralized network that extends the efficiency of the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology." What is "smartbond technology"?

A smartbond is a bond created by using smart contracts on the blockchain. The Labrys platform will allow companies to easily issue new bonds directly on the blockchain, known as a smartbond.
Great. Companies can issue their bonds easily without having to be as complex as before. However, very few companies know about the project.

Exactly, this is why we need the communities help to raise awareness of what we are doing. If you'd like to help us grow our community and be rewarded for it head over to our BOUNTY THREAD for details Smiley
I have one question: Will the project continue if the capital is not enough at the end of the ICO?

If minimum raising amounts are not reached the project will not be able to go ahead, unless we receive substantial funding from traditional venture capital.

The minimum level of capital for us to continue will be 1 million USD. If the minimum is not raised during our token sale, all contributions will be returned to investors automatically by the smart contract.

Hope the project can continue. How long will it take to return the investment to the customer?
what if you hit more than what you aim, would you consider for another crowdsale?

There will be a maximum hard limit of $30m USD as we've calculated this is how much we would need to completely develop the platform and acquire a great starting range of bonds.
hadang

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:01:13 AM

There will be a maximum hard limit of $30m USD as we've calculated this is how much we would need to completely develop the platform and acquire a great starting range of bonds.
I'm worried I will not get back the money I invest if the crowd funding does not reach its goal! Is there any data LABRYS has gathered that suggest the funding will be a success?
loakbtc

Activity: 287
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:16:02 AM

i think LABRYS will be a good project for the future, cause you have nice concept on there, good luck for you and youre team dev  Smiley
Xandan

Activity: 1106
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:34:48 PM

Being different than other projects currently running in this space it has more chances to see maximum founds through the crowd sale. It attracts small investors or those seek some kind of protection. This idea of bonds is stunning that's why I am following the updates for quite some time.
strelok25

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:31:02 PM

Tell how will your project work if it is possible to buy bond directly on your website or can a bond be bought on another site when making payment of your project's tokens? What kinds of bond can I buy on your site?
Moota

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 09:17:59 PM

OK, as far as I understand all attracted money (beside operating costs) will be invested in creating bond portfolio. So all of your tokens will be collateralized with bond portfolio?

What's the difference with fiat ETF, which invests in bonds?

In this regard I don't expect rocket-type growth of your tokens unless there is rocket-type growth on bond market, because you are low-risk enterprise?

Am I missing something?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: