Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:55:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Labrys ICO Postponed  (Read 3628 times)
sammed

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:50:45 PM

Is there any more things to come in the future, like any advanced real time things which still you need to add?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Perseusallen

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 04:16:43 PM

Great job. Investing here will sure your crypto. I will spread LABRYS in our community so they will be aware of it.
cryptomeo

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:19:14 PM

I like the idea of "smartbond", providing a smart hybrid of fixed income asset investment while riding on cryptocurrency wave. Furthermore, open up for small time investors to access to bond investment.

But I do want to know what is the mechanism or factor that decide which bonds or the ibond investment is limit to US-based bonds?

And what happen to unsold tokens?

thanks
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:48:06 PM

Is Labrys already listed in some exchanges? Like Mercatox, IDEX etc..

Labrys (OP)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:34:52 PM

I like the idea of "smartbond", providing a smart hybrid of fixed income asset investment while riding on cryptocurrency wave. Furthermore, open up for small time investors to access to bond investment.

But I do want to know what is the mechanism or factor that decide which bonds or the ibond investment is limit to US-based bonds?

And what happen to unsold tokens?

thanks

Yes we also believe having a fixed return on investment while maintaining complete ownership over the underlying crypto asset is something the crypto community currently lacks but is essential.

Initially, bonds will be purchased from Australian issuers however as the platform grows, other currency denominated bonds will be added, including smartbonds denominated in crypto.

There will be no unsold tokens as tokens will be created as contributions come through, with a max supply cap of 430,000,000 LAB
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:51:44 AM

So the Labrys token will be distributed among public contributors during the crowdsale starting in January, 2018. I think, this is nice, so I'm looking forward to this and hope for a better progress.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
hadang

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:15:42 AM

Is Labrys already listed in some exchanges? Like Mercatox, IDEX etc..
Certainly LABRYS will list on exchanges after the ICO ends. They are negotiating with the exchange, will soon have news.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:12:28 AM

Is LABRYS Crowdsale available internationally? How about investors, do you limit investors from other other countries or do you have countries in particular to join the Crowdsale?

Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 02:27:29 AM

Is there any possibility to associate bonds with goverment bonds?

It is possible yes in the future.
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 11:43:07 PM

Is LABRYS Crowdsale available internationally? How about investors, do you limit investors from other other countries or do you have countries in particular to join the Crowdsale?

Investors from countries that do not legally allow investing in ICO's will not be able to contribute.
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:16:13 AM

New project! Hey, during the ICO what will be the exchange rate for ETH to Labrys?

The ETH/LAB exchange rate will be announced closer to the ICO but will reflect a $0.10USD/LAB price.
Ok. As you say: " Labrys is a decentralized network that extends the efficiency of the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology." What is "smartbond technology"?

A smartbond is a bond created by using smart contracts on the blockchain. The Labrys platform will allow companies to easily issue new bonds directly on the blockchain, known as a smartbond.
Great. Companies can issue their bonds easily without having to be as complex as before. However, very few companies know about the project.

Exactly, this is why we need the communities help to raise awareness of what we are doing. If you'd like to help us grow our community and be rewarded for it head over to our BOUNTY THREAD for details Smiley
seriin

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 08:26:31 AM

This project brings a unique idea to bring the technology and all of its benefits to the wider investment and cryptocurrency community for connecting the markets. I hope this project aim its goal and I'm lookin forward to this.

hadang

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 01:17:23 PM

New project! Hey, during the ICO what will be the exchange rate for ETH to Labrys?

The ETH/LAB exchange rate will be announced closer to the ICO but will reflect a $0.10USD/LAB price.
Ok. As you say: " Labrys is a decentralized network that extends the efficiency of the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology." What is "smartbond technology"?

A smartbond is a bond created by using smart contracts on the blockchain. The Labrys platform will allow companies to easily issue new bonds directly on the blockchain, known as a smartbond.
Great. Companies can issue their bonds easily without having to be as complex as before. However, very few companies know about the project.

Exactly, this is why we need the communities help to raise awareness of what we are doing. If you'd like to help us grow our community and be rewarded for it head over to our BOUNTY THREAD for details Smiley
I have one question: Will the project continue if the capital is not enough at the end of the ICO?
poomafuga

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:49:53 PM

This is really great. 100% efficient and great use of technology and use of resources. It maximizes profit and uses the decreases to its least. Highly recommendable. Thumbs up for this one!
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:06:27 AM

I have one question: Will the project continue if the capital is not enough at the end of the ICO?

If minimum raising amounts are not reached the project will not be able to go ahead, unless we receive substantial funding from traditional venture capital.
seriin

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:49:13 AM

The Labrys is making its progress better. By using the unique advantages inherent in Blockchain technology, such as transparency, auditability and smart contracts, Labrys can provide access to bond markets through your smart device. So I hope more people become aware of what good this project is doing.

conceptbuff

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:56:54 AM

Like the project! I stay tuned
Erlinda Santiago

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:39:46 AM

What is labrys for? Is it a good idea to bond to blockchain?
How long it will take to bond to blockchain and what will happen if some people dont want labrys to bong blockchain? What will you do? And lastly what are the advantages in labrys?thanks for the answer

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:41:54 AM

Uou allow small time investors to invest in your project. Great idea by giving opportunity to small time investors to participate in this kind of project. This will give small time investors to build community with big time investors.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Rabby637

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 02:05:22 PM

I'm seeing that Labrys is a great project but in bond we get one time profit .Bond profit is fixed but labrys token price is unknown??
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: