Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:50:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Labrys ICO Postponed  (Read 3635 times)
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:48:48 AM

Just a silly question, from where did your team got inspired about the bonds name?
seriin

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:01:58 AM

It's a nice idea to radically change the way individuals and institutions invest in bonds using this Labrys.io. Hope this will have a faster progress and development on this idea, for the customers satisfaction.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
Labrys.James

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:51:44 AM

Just a silly question, from where did your team got inspired about the bonds name?

We decided to use Labrys as it's Greek meaning is "A double-edged sword" which is often used as an analogy for financial markets, in that they can swing both ways. 
hadang

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 01:50:57 PM

New project! Hey, during the ICO what will be the exchange rate for ETH to Labrys?
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:06:42 PM

I know this will be a great project, Hoping I can invest soon. For now good luck and I'm going to spread the good news.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 05:12:16 PM

Airdrops would also help promote the marketing and awareness of this token. In my opinion

I almost confused with LBRY, but it seems to be a good project, and I also believe that the airdrop helps spread the project.
Labrys (OP)

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:04:55 PM

New project! Hey, during the ICO what will be the exchange rate for ETH to Labrys?

The ETH/LAB exchange rate will be announced closer to the ICO but will reflect a $0.10USD/LAB price.
kyanscadiel

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:27:53 PM

Thanks dimox, was hoping someone would help us out with that.

Anyone interested in knowing more about Labrys, please post here, join our Telegram or ask us on socials.

We will be having a bounty campaign, check back here shortly for links, will be up soon.

Thanks guys Smiley
when is the start of your bounty campaign? How about social media campaigns and airdrops  will you have those also? I kinda like to join one of your campaign.

CryptoFinn

Activity: 155

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:28:43 AM

great idea smart contracts for bonds! any bounty programme available?
seriin

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:58:38 AM

I think this will be a great project, and for that I was hoping I can invest soon here in Labrys. But for now I was looking forward for better progress and development of this project.

Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

great idea smart contracts for bonds! any bounty programme available?
I am also interested in the bounty campaign. Especially for translation. This looks like a great project and would be awesome have some tokens.
Thanks dimox, was hoping someone would help us out with that.

Anyone interested in knowing more about Labrys, please post here, join our Telegram or ask us on socials.

We will be having a bounty campaign, check back here shortly for links, will be up soon.

Thanks guys Smiley
when is the start of your bounty campaign? How about social media campaigns and airdrops  will you have those also? I kinda like to join one of your campaign.

There will be bounties for signature use, social media, publications and translations. Details will be uploaded shortly.
Mysterious01

Activity: 266

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:01:43 PM

I am interested to join your bounty campaign. How much tokens are going to set aside for your bounty campaign?

I'm hoping that you will put a reasonable amount of tokens per bounty so we will be happy in joining it.
hadang

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:29:55 PM

The ETH/LAB exchange rate will be announced closer to the ICO but will reflect a $0.10USD/LAB price.
Ok. As you say: " Labrys is a decentralized network that extends the efficiency of the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology." What is "smartbond technology"?
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 10:59:38 PM

I am interested to join your bounty campaign. How much tokens are going to set aside for your bounty campaign?

I'm hoping that you will put a reasonable amount of tokens per bounty so we will be happy in joining it.

Great to hear you are interested, up to 2% of the total tokens created will go to bounties, this is quite substantial and will allow participants to earn big bounties
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 11:07:46 PM

Ok. As you say: " Labrys is a decentralized network that extends the efficiency of the global bond market through the use of smartbond technology." What is "smartbond technology"?

A smartbond is a bond created by using smart contracts on the blockchain. The Labrys platform will allow companies to easily issue new bonds directly on the blockchain, known as a smartbond.
retampan

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:45:27 AM

I was reading through your picture since I couldn't access your white paper. I think this would be somewhat like an exchange but compared to others, we could access this to our wallet. In regard to the previous messages by some people regarding security, what about our funds? If ever I try to invest on your company, would I have full control on my funds?

Does this mean that we can withdraw our funds anytime also?

Yes it does! Meaning anyone can get access to a known interest return, for any amount, for any length of time and from their own wallet.

Even after I just deposited 5 minutes ago, and I decided to invest in another token, are it can be withdrawn?
Labrys (OP)

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:42:03 AM

looking forward to this project, is it on eth?

Our crowdsale will be held through Ethereum and our platform is being build on Ethereum smart contracts.
hadang

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:49:16 AM

A smartbond is a bond created by using smart contracts on the blockchain. The Labrys platform will allow companies to easily issue new bonds directly on the blockchain, known as a smartbond.
Great. Companies can issue their bonds easily without having to be as complex as before. However, very few companies know about the project.
zckeles

Activity: 175

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:05:22 PM

total token is 430 m
seriin

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:42:49 PM

Labrys Wallet seems interesting, I think this is a great idea because consumers will be able to choose between an ever-expanding range of fixed income options and receive frequent coupon payments that will be deposited directly into their Labrys Wallet.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: