Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 01:23:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Kraken 520 error  (Read 13879 times)
l_i_g_h_t

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:03:19 PM

Same problem for me.

What is the next best exchange?

Bittrex is out because they have ZERO support.
metraque

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:49:08 PM

I recommend hitbtc, poloniex, bitfinex,  bittrex or cexio. I try to don't trade on the biggest exchanges (volume) because they are more likely to lag and be hacked. But you don't always have the tools to trade on those, so that's why my selection is so "popular".
EdGutierrez
Copper Member

Activity: 46

SALPay Tokens ICO

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 07:15:42 PM

This is why it is an absolute must to never store bitcoins on such exchanges. Trade, sure, but storing coins long term (as in using them as a wallet) is just plain foolish. They hold the private keys and they won't give them to you which means they own the bitcoins on your wallet. So when the proverbial shit hits the fan situation happens, only one things is left to do: hope. Hope that they return YOUR coins.

I have an account with Kraken too and I used to love using it. They had same-day SEPA transactions which was something I really liked. I traded my coins, sent the money by SEPA to my account in Europe and it was there a few hours later.

I no longer use this exchange. Their support system is there but it is an extremely delayed system. I unsubscribed to my paid protonmail email account and could no longer access it, the same email address linked to my Kraken account. Kraken sends a verification code to the old email account before linking the new email account to a Kraken account. It took nearly 3 weeks to get a response to my ticket. And a further 2 weeks to escalate the ticket to their security team. More weeks passed and I was asked to resend passport selfies. It took ages to regain access to the account. Never using them again.

Currently experiencing problems with Kraken, and the main reason I use them is the easy EUR deposit and withdrawals... Any other exchange that you might recommend? Perhaps one with more currencies?

floydstash

Activity: 8

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 03:34:15 PM

i love kraken and their implementation of the cryptowatch launcher api.
however these 520 cloudserver errors really are making it very tedious to trade on there.
my f5 button is rapidly decaying by the use of their website.

Cmon Kraken, u can do this. I want to believe..
storeship

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 10:26:09 AM

I require some other currency so thought i would sign up with Kraken, what a pile of crap.
I tried 7-8 times to confirm email address, everytime getting a 520 error via Cloudflare.
I then tried verifying my account, at every stage hit the 520 error at least twice and continually clicking F5 to get to submit required information.
Tier 3 wouldnt accept either of my documents after 5 attempts due to parameters of images that were both well within their requirements Jpegs 1.3mb and correct size and in colour.
I have now given up, will take my extensive trade elsewhere.
All in all to navigate 5/6 pages i must have clicked F5 approx 20 times, unprofessional and if their website is in that condition i wouldnt trust them with my funds or coins.
Frol159

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:28:40 PM

ceгoдня бyквaльнo зa пapy минyт cнялиcь вce opдepa, вce дoллapы, кoтopыe были нa cчeтe пocтaвилиcь нa opдep нa пoкyпкy биткoинa, кaк тoлькo oн был кyплe (пo pынoчнoй цeнe) eгo cpaзy вывeли нa кaкoй тo лeвый aдpec, вce пpoизoшлo мoмeнтaльнo нa глaзax!!! Чтo дeлaть? ecть ли вoзмoжнocть вepнyть дeньги?? Пoддepжкa биpжи мoлчит, caйт дaльшe выдaeт oшибкy 520, нe мoгy дaжe пocмoтpeть нopмaльнo иcтopию oпepaций, aдpec вывoдa... Укpaли 3500$

today, just a couple of minutes removed all orders, all the dollars that were in the account delivered to the warrant to purchase bitcoin, once it was purchase (at market price) it just brought on what the left address, it happened instantly!!! What to do? is it possible to get the money back?? Support of the exchange is silent, the site then gives an error 520, cannot even see the normal transaction history, address output... Stolen 3500$
Reny300

Activity: 5

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 09:49:01 PM
Last edit: December 15, 2017, 09:29:11 AM by Reny300

<today, just a couple of minutes removed all orders, all the dollars that were in the account delivered to the warrant to purchase bitcoin, once it was purchase (at market price) it just brought on what the left address, it happened instantly!!! What to do? is it possible to get the money back?? Support of the exchange is silent, the site then gives an error 520, cannot even see the normal transaction history, address output... Stolen 3500$>

Check for trojan on your PC or mobile.
NonoFlanders

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 09:50:40 AM

Really aweful ! I just can t trade. It won t work.

Any tips ? What time is it better to connect in UTC ?
maidenvoyage

Activity: 80
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:20:13 PM

For the past couple of weeks every time I go to Kraken to withdraw BTC funds it returns 520 error. Is it a new Kraken withdrawal policy? Is Kraken just dying? What happens? Any suggestions are welcomed.
Hey
I write this three weeks after the problems with KRAKEN started. I have a huge amount of money their and cannot withdraw since November.
I simply no not manage to get anything done.
Until today I only wanted to buy 50ETH.. but.. since I wanted two weeks ago the EHT has risen.

Now.. .from today on.. I am only worried that the site is like MT GOX ... bankrupt.. They hide behind “server problems” but.. they have gotten off gard with the valuation of BTC and all the rest and are bust and cannot pay...... That is a more convincing theory than a trading site that cannot upgrade its server FOR THREE WEEKS.

Can you imaging WHO runs their IT!... I was SOO stupid to trust them... Really... NEVER LEAVE YOU Crypto on sites... they ALL fail sooner or later.
storeship

Activity: 41

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:32:14 PM

For the past couple of weeks every time I go to Kraken to withdraw BTC funds it returns 520 error. Is it a new Kraken withdrawal policy? Is Kraken just dying? What happens? Any suggestions are welcomed.
Hey
I write this three weeks after the problems with KRAKEN started. I have a huge amount of money their and cannot withdraw since November.
Until today I only wanted to buy 50ETH.. but.. since I wanted two weeks ago the EHT has risen.

Now.. .from today on.. I am only worried that the site is like MT GOX ... bankrupt.. They hide behind “server problems” but.. they have gotten off gard with the valuation of BTC and all the rest and are bust and cannot pay...... That is a more convincing theory than a trading site that cannot upgrade its server FOR THREE WEEKS.

Can you imaging WHO runs their IT!... I was SOO stupid to trust them... Really... NEVER LEAVE YOU Crypto on sites... they ALL fail sooner or later.
Hope you get it sorted.
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 02:57:44 PM

Hey

I would suggest having a read through our blog!

If you haven't already, I would also suggest opening a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form. Thanks for your patience.

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
VXII

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 10:33:45 PM

I tried opening a Kraken account today and received countless disconnections and cloudflare 505 errors. I eventually got the account registered but will not proceed  any further with the verification. This service is terrible but probably I should be grateful that this was not happening during an exchange.
VXII

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 07:42:45 PM

Today Kraken is changing to a "525 error":

Error 525
SSL handshake failed

What happened?
Cloudflare is unable to establish an SSL connection to the origin server.

What can I do?
If you're a visitor of this website:
Please try again in a few minutes.

If you're the owner of this website:
It appears that the SSL configuration used is not compatible with Cloudflare. This could happen for a several reasons, including no shared cipher suites.

Ouch!
VXII

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:49:33 PM

Today's addition to the Kraken error mix:

Error 522
Connection timed out

Followed again by the usual 520:

Error 520
Web server is returning an unknown error
Kraken-Septimus

Activity: 338
Merit: 101

https://support.kraken.com

View Profile WWW
January 06, 2018, 10:25:37 PM
Last edit: February 27, 2018, 04:22:18 PM by Kraken-Septimus

Today's addition to the Kraken error mix:

Error 522
Connection timed out

Followed again by the usual 520:

Error 520
Web server is returning an unknown error

This upgrade didn't help.  ERROR 520 ERROR 520 ERROR 520 ...

Great news!

Edit: We had a major upgrade around January 13th that made our trading much more smooth. This also has helped with website connectivity and error messages. If you haven't used Kraken in a while please drop by and check out our new trading interface at trade.kraken.com.

Please drop by our Bitcointalk thread if you need anything else!

Unlock futures trading with Kraken's Crypto Facilities acquisition!
Do you need support? Please open a ticket here and escalate that ticket using this form.
c0smas

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

This upgrade didn't help.  ERROR 520 ERROR 520 ERROR 520 ...
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: