Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:56:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: etc hardfork  (Read 3110 times)
cryptogirls85

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

Trying to be someone... someday

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:58:23 PM

Well... the reason I`m asking is because I missed out on it once... when it was below 10$, I almost got some then and at the last minute decided not to. Very smart of me, right?  Grin

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:23:15 PM

Well... the reason I`m asking is because I missed out on it once... when it was below 10$, I almost got some then and at the last minute decided not to. Very smart of me, right?  Grin

it happens to all of us Cheesy this project went under my radar for a long time

when you believe in a project like this you can still buy and hold some... it has big interest now around the world
topesis

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:43:37 PM

I don't think the future is that bright for this project, they are not seen as the main competitor to Ethereum again because we now have so many good projects in the space and have better vision of how to get adoption, no one is using the platform for ICO
mR.k0fka

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:51:57 PM

I don't think the future is that bright for this project, they are not seen as the main competitor to Ethereum again because we now have so many good projects in the space and have better vision of how to get adoption, no one is using the platform for ICO

The platform is not even fully operating yet.. thats why there are not project and/or ICO's...
SilverVigilante

Activity: 361
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:24:13 PM

The forcings of the Ethereum Classic do not make any sense to me. Because Ethereum Classic is expected to increase its price for a very long time, but it will not provide fork.
axiline

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:32:46 PM

I hold etc quite some time ago. I bought for $ 9, and I'll keep it until the hardcore. I think these changes will benefit the coin and it will continue its growth.
AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:57:35 PM

The forcings of the Ethereum Classic do not make any sense to me. Because Ethereum Classic is expected to increase its price for a very long time, but it will not provide fork.
ETC very manipulable. Any rumors can p/d his price. I wait when ETC not will see on Eth. And can live yourself. I'd like ETC concept of immutability and hope future hard fork is first step to independence.
VeeTeaSee

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 06:59:46 PM

thats the idea of the "hardfork":

A New Era is Coming! $ETC Monetary Policy - Only 8 Days Away! - http://ECIP1017.com    No Disruptive "Halvings" + Sustainable Token Emission + Monetization via Scarcity = Optimal Total Investment #ETCInvest #ETCisComing - Check the Clock⏱️ http://ECIP1017.com

i dont even think that we can technically call it a hardfork
MegoBasha

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:05:00 PM

Hi
what is ETC official wallet that support the fork, pleas?
is jaxx good for that ?
many thanks
moo3maad2

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:05:16 PM

hello
i am still asking if it will be a hardfork or soft for ETC these days as stipuled initially
thank you
Alex_nutis

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

Thank you for +Merit

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

is etc going to have hard fork soon ??
Ethereum Classic has a theoretically unlimited number of tokens, of which about 13 million are created every year. However, this should change in December, as Ethereum Classic implements a new policy of limiting the supply of tokens. The goal is to make the asset more valuable

tharindukw96

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:01:51 PM

software under the name Metropolis. Accordingly, the upgrade has now been split into two parts named Byzantium and Constantinople.Byzantium. This upgrade includes fixing various scalability issues: the problem of difficulty adjustments ‘returndata’ operations‘ static call’ operations new precompiles a difficulty delay feature These are small tech things which won’t be obvious to non-developers. To be more exact, it will solve smart contract issues like re-entrance attack (when untrusted code enters a contract to manipulate it), return data in receipts will make it possible for light clients to determine if a transaction was successful or not with no need of actually executing the transaction in a virtual machine.

The main aspect of the upgrade is a reduction in Ethereum issuance to miners through block mining rewards from the current 5 ETH to 3 ETH. As well it will delay the increase in mining difficulty which was placed there for the Proof of Stake (PoS) upgrade. PoS is delayed, so to keep issuance around the same level as it should have been.
MegoBasha

Activity: 65

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 01:31:50 PM

I hold etc quite some time ago. I bought for $ 9, and I'll keep it until the hardcore. I think these changes will benefit the coin and it will continue its growth.

what is the best wallet to store etc for a year please?

thanks,
Mego
derzsia

Activity: 251

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:07:44 PM

Have to withdraw ETc to some waalet, or is ok on exhange?
we will get ECIP-1017?
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:26:34 PM

Have to withdraw ETc to some waalet, or is ok on exhange?
we will get ECIP-1017?

I’m wondering the same thing.  Is Bittrex going to support the new version?  Couldn’t find any info.
webmone

Activity: 287

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:37:51 AM

So does this mean that the price will go up more than it already has?
Should I switch my eth and some btc to them?

the price of ETC will go up anyway because they are doing great job lately and finishing their wallets , virtual machine and making interesting projects...

but people say that it will affect the coin positively
http://ecip1017.com/ its the new era... not hardfork

Yes, I know it. I have been waiting for ETC hardfork and bought already more ETC . Definitely, this cryptocurrency will gain very soon, and I wish to get as much profit as I can.
otunayode

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 06:40:32 AM

I wonder if etc will ever catch up on ethereum! I think all fork coin are damn! We really don't know the best case uses of all these fork coin except that they are rebelling and working hard to bring down the coin that they fork out from!

[   BITVALVEⓇ   |   P2P crypto exchange   ]      ▬▬▬▬    THE MOST ADVANCED P2P
                                      Telegram        Twitter                   CRYPTO EXCHANGE PLATFORM
                                                    Bitcointalk      Facebook            [   ◾◾◾ JOIN ICO      WHITEPAPER   ]
Cryptoupp

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:19:42 PM

The platform is not even fully operating yet.. thats why there are not project and/or ICO's...

Why the platform is still not operating yet? ETH fork of ETC, same developing time... and... ETH has a working platform with plenty ICO's.

I can not understand why is taking sooooo long for ETC to have a usable platform..

Please, can anyone, explain the reasons...

oviudiu

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 07:24:52 PM

Ethereum Clasic is dead to me. All these altcoins make huge progress while ETC stands there and does nothing, it barely brings any profits.
Paco Sanz

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:17:37 PM

Somebody knows in wich wallet i will recive calisto? Smiley
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: