Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 10:36:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Is it the Best Time to Sell Ether  (Read 1980 times)
TudorOzy

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 10:39:22 PM

I believe this is nowhere near the best time to sell ETH. HODL for at least a few more months and see how it skyrockets! I have so much faith in Ethereum and find it more reliable than Bitcoin.
bandar

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 06:38:20 PM

Allthough I'm a big eth fan and I think it will rise in the future, I'm betting on a small dip to 350-400.  If BTC will drop (and it will to some degree), eth will follow that track too.  It always does.  So my bet is: sell and rebuy more eth later.  I could be wrong though.  Smiley
With the current market, I don't find anything specific for the price to experience a dip. Maybe when the bitcoin price keeps on increasing we might get a inverse growth with ethereum as well other altcoins. Ethereum is expected and speculated to reach $1000 - 2000. Hope the goodness will happen.

You were absolutely right and I was so wrong.  Eth jumped right after I posted this  Smiley Roll Eyes

I should have had more faith in it.  Luckily I didn't sell all... (but still: silly me!)
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 07:52:39 PM

Today Ethereum has shown that you should not sell yet. Despite the incredible rise of Bitcoin Ethereum is also going up, slowly but surely. It's better to hodl for a longer period, then you'll see Ethereum going up to over $1000. Next year altcoins will play an important role.

yrsat

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:48:46 PM

The etherium does not make sense, I think the same situation as with bitcoin. I'll wait when the etherium will cost more than 5000 dollars, then I'll think ....
hamza1044

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:10:06 PM

no i think 600$ is not a big amount for 1 eth as you know all altcoins are based on eth , eth is good for long term invest just hold your eth because this is just begening .

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 10:14:11 PM

Wow never thought that I will be able to see Ether go up this fast in cryptospace. I would rather hold a little bit longer, maybe wait until ETH passes the 2000 dollar mark before I can make a profit out of it. I only have a few so patience is a must.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:27:04 PM

Is it the best time to sell ether? No, it is the best time to hold ether!

I think the price will soon reach 800 $ and more.

The function of the cryptokitties project is stable and secure and shows the very high potential of the ethereum-blockchain.
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:15:02 AM

I do not even think of selling it, now we are at the foot of the summit called the etherium. The price in 2000-2500 dollars for him is normal.
Mrjitter

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:49:10 PM

Although I'm not a special supporter of the etherium, but still I would keep it because the price obviously should be bigger than it is now
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:56:23 PM

I don't think it's worth it to sell. Wait in 2018 ether maybe in the spring x2 easy to do after the launch of the platform. Yes, you can sell now and earn 20%. BUT it is the most reliable Aldon for investment. It will bring much profit to its investors

High risk high payoff
A.H.Rassel

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 02:19:46 PM

If you want to take profit from trading, You have to lock some profit from your trade. I think ETH price will go up to 1000$ very soon.
emoji00

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:26:26 PM

I believe this is nowhere near the best time to sell ETH. HODL for at least a few more months and see how it skyrockets! I have so much faith in Ethereum and find it more reliable than Bitcoin.

Ehter is going to become really scarce next year. HODL and HODL tight your etherpurse. Proof of Stake is going to pump like crazy.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 01:58:47 PM

Not yet. Hold your horses guys because ethereum will rise. Some are lucky when they bought it at $350 like a month ago and currently, it is at $724 and still counting up. If you want to have a long term investment go with ETH because one thing is for sure, it is the successor of BTC.
realknow

Activity: 546
Merit: 120

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:48:08 PM

I think the price of Ethernet is going to go up, because the price of bitcoin is going up and the price of Ethernet is going up.

if so we must abdet hold bitcoin selling price thus we can know when to sell ethernet.itu I think gan.

Haesslon

Activity: 27

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:20:08 PM

I think Eth will rise to 1500$ in 2018. Hence, I would not sell now.
lolchina

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:24:28 PM

Probably not if you are in it for a long run as when it goes to pos stage it will worth way more then now,when will this happen no one knows as they keep delaying it every 3-6 months(current eta is end of 2018)But if you are looking to sell it now and buying back latter at lower prices i would wait a bit untill the current bull run ends and bears take over
Alexarik

Activity: 336

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:38:18 PM

In my opinion, now is a good time to buy an etherium, not selling it. When the price is more than 1500 dollars, then you can think about selling it.
Shaour Zafar094

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:58:34 PM

I think from the past few days market is recovering again, you should hold it if you can to earn a long term profit. there are rumors that ethereum price will go very high in 2018.
bhadnaufal

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:59:17 PM

it will go up, but ETH is a decent coin for short term investments
jigzaheedcoin

Activity: 194

☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:40:37 PM

In my opinion, now is a good time to buy an etherium, not selling it. When the price is more than 1500 dollars, then you can think about selling it.
Maybe now is the good time to buy, but you will have to wait for its price to increase, because the current challenge on ether community right now is the development of its price. People who holds an ether contract tokens directly sells their asset and don't think of waiting until such time it will pump high. If you wanted to invest for eth you cannot earn bigger profits if you are day trading.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: