Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 05:24:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next?  (Read 3444 times)
diouf67

Activity: 260
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:26:03 PM

Bitcoin breaking the 10k barrier is just the beginning, I think this will bring in a lot of new money and we will soon see bitcoin pushing towards 15k. I think we can reach 20k some time in the next 6 months as long as there are no major problems.

deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 11:26:49 PM

There are really nice news. In fact when overcoming such significant amounts, the asset usually rises sharply. We are waiting for 11.000$ as soon as possible.
I think the next target is $ 15k and it will happen in the near future as well. really really surprised me because in this year bitcoin prices rose more than 10-fold. and probably will continue to jump up as many people are starting to use and invest in bitcoin. prepare a lot of capital to buy lots of bitcoin dude!
tbterryboy

Activity: 1946
Merit: 322

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:31:17 AM

"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

Bitcoin is not a Currency, so I don’t see any reason we should consider and use it as such. But as for using it as a store of value, I can agree with that. It’s already an investment, so I consider it as such and invests regularly to make profit. It has reached the price rate of $9,915 as of now, I can still call it $10,000. I believe the next rate is $15000 before the end of December.
Nana_Marini

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:37:42 AM

I think if bitcoin can use to journey, it is amazing. I can't find the travel which can use bitcoin for payment. I want to journey with my family, but I just have bitcoin  Roll Eyes
PaveL Shmitsko

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 12:07:00 PM

Я дyмaю чтo пocлe 10 000$ Битoк oчeнь peзкo нaбepёт, нo пoтoм cлeгкa пpитopмoзит! К тoмy жe 10к - этo oчeнь пcиxoлoгичecкaя цифpa! Undecided
Bitcoinjheta

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:23:39 PM

Я дyмaю чтo пocлe 10 000$ Битoк oчeнь peзкo нaбepёт, нo пoтoм cлeгкa пpитopмoзит! К тoмy жe 10к - этo oчeнь пcиxoлoгичecкaя цифpa! Undecided

Well, after reach the 10,000 USD of bitcoin price our main goal is to hit another new record reaching bitcoin up to 11,000 USD targeting the month of february and march 2018. Thats what i predecting base on the graph has continually pumping the bitcoin.
Erkallys
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1004

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:29:07 PM

Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Bitcoins next move might be going down rapidly after reaching 10k$ milestone. I heard rumors that operation to bring down bitcoin and let BCH take over is being conspired. Even if they are to get on with their plan, all they can do is bring down btc price. For now, enjoy the high price of btc. Always have some fiat ready to rebuy some bitcoin. My estimate is that this plan will be set in motion within the last week of december, maybe earlier.

What did you say ? Price is great as ever, and we are now way closer to breaking 11 000$ than going back under 10 000$. And about Bitcoin Cash, forget all these conspiracy theories... They are true but powerless.
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:17:27 PM

Hi,

All theses issues are quite hard to discuss as for most of them, we do not have distance...

I am pretty sure some large investors (investment funds, consulting firms, and so on) are already investing in bitcoin. They would be dumb to ignore such trend. But are they gonna use it? Store it? Buy it by bulks or just low amounts? Will they affect rates by trading it?

This is hard to say. Even for them, I guess.

Regarding the question of bitcoin as a daily currency, I think many people could be interested. But many is not enough and the bitcoin community is (sadly enough) still a drop in the ocean...

kendra1107

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 03:41:18 PM

Little drop, huge rise...little drop, huge rise...This has been the trend in value for Bitcoin for the last few months with the last few weeks with dramatic increase! I just don't know what will hold back Bitcoin from rising in the coming times...It seems nothing can... 😉

Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:04:44 PM

The current value of bitcoins have surpassed $10600 which is highest value in the history of bitcoins may be in the near future there is still high chance for the bitcoins to increase its value to ten times the current value or it can even get higher than $40000 due to the benefits of this bitcoin and blockchain network this community is attracting more user's to the bitcoin technology which increases the demand for bitcoins and ultimately causing the rise in the price of bitcoins. The manager of hedge funds has already invested in bitcoins and he has predicted about the potentiality of this technology. Bitcoins is a currency as well as a good commodity for investment.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Himanshu111

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:55:59 PM

Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Bitcoin, without any doubt is the most popular crypto available in the market and Bitcoin has tremendous amount of potential to grow in the future. Many people have started to regard Bitcoin as one of the most popular investment available in the market and you can expect price of Bitcoin to be above 25000$ mark by end of 2019 for sure.
kingragnar

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:28:11 PM

What if the investor uses bitcoin as a store of value? Well, yes it can happen because other countries are using this business as just a restaurant and hotels that are paid via bitcoin and those invested in it are sure to earn a great deal and hopefully the price increase will be in the market place. So far this bitcoin has been widespread throughout the world.
coupable (OP)

Activity: 2380
Merit: 757

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:56:09 PM

Everyone thinks that bitcoin is an smart way of investment and it will give huge return in the long term investments.So many new investors are started to invest on everyday so the price of bitcoin also keeps increasing everyday.
But the bitcoin was launched to use an currency but still no places are accepting bitcoin as mode of payment so it needs time to use bitcoin as a primary currency but bitcoin community needs to reduce the transaction fee to use it everywhere.
It's not only matter on the transactions fees for bitcoin to be popular and regular, I can count many other problems, facing Bitcoin in its actual position. Even though Big players starts adopting the use of Bitcoin, so the price should boost more and more and we will start discussing how Bitcoin is not for small transactions. Further more, who should give answers for all the questions?? We are still interacting with the Beta Version of the first cryptocurrency widely known.
ItsEzMkay

Activity: 303

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:01:26 PM

I feel like a mini correction or slide is next incoming because the move up has been so parabolic that I can't imagine it going to 15k at this point. 6-8k seems more likelier than up and that is what I really think is going to happen.

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 08:56:17 PM

I feel like a mini correction or slide is next incoming because the move up has been so parabolic that I can't imagine it going to 15k at this point. 6-8k seems more likelier than up and that is what I really think is going to happen.
I am so amaze with bitcoin reach $10k and more to happen in this market. And suddenly drops little maybe this is a correction. Yet positive bitcoin road more than $15k so lets claim it.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:24:54 PM

I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days it will again resume the increase in value.
What is the meaning of sell bitcoin now? Do you think that $ 10,000 is the limit for bitcoin? Now the bitcoin is on the wave of success. Every day there will be new users. Now we need to aim for $ 11,000. Any positive news will only increase the value of bitcoin. I am sure that next year the trade area will begin to use bitcoins as means of payment for goods.
[/quote
It is really a good thing to happen that bitcoin will go further without any limitations. As bitcoin making this amazing trend in the market, no wonder that more people will keep holding their bitcoins rather than of selling it. And it could be positively happen that more companies will accepting bitcoin as a mode of payment. Though it won't be considered as a primary use, but I believe it will go that way someday.
Trivelius

Activity: 344

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:46:18 PM

After 10k, bitcoin wil down as resistance then continue to the moon.
Actually bitcoin is crypto currency, main fuction if we see bitcoin from name is currency.
So far, i dont see many people use bitcoin as currency. Why?

A lot of people don't even know about cryptocurrency and the ones who do know don't trust it because they are not informed well.
For the ones that use it, the fees and the slow transaction time are likely a determinant factor.
I am confident that Bitcoin will become more faster with less fees and people will use it more and more making it more valuable.
Hedge funds are in now so we will see.

I am agree with you people all over the world invest in bitcoin and they feels proud to be like that because of beneficial features in bitcoin I mean for investment low fees are required which made them easy to invest and that’s why bitcoin get support, due to this bitcoin price and importance also increases.

ARBITAO████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
ARBITAO - DECENTRALIZING ARBITRAGE               
T H E   N E W   W A Y   O F
A R B I T R A G E   T R A D I N G
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
         ▄
        ▄██▄
       ▄█████▄
      ▄███████▄
     ▄█████████▄
    █
███████████
  ▄███
███████████▄
 ▄████
████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▀██████████████████▀
 ▀███████
██████████▀
  ▀████
███████████
   ▀█
████████████▀
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
█████████████  ██▄
██             ████▄
██             ██ ▀██▄
██        ▄█▄  ████████
██       ▄███▄       
██      ▄█▀ ▀█▄      ██
██     ▄█▀▄██▀█▄     ██
██    ▄████▀  ▀█▄    ██
██   █████████████   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██
██                   ██
███████████████████████
❱❱❱ Download WHITEPAPER
FACEBOOK       TELEGRAM
────      TWITTER      ────
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
doch

Activity: 371

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:48:35 PM

What goes up must come down. So , yea , I'm waiting for bitcoin to crash to be honest. This price is insane ! Don't buy at this price guys , stay away from btc for now.
No you are wrong my friend, bitcoin price is not like a bubble that after increases it will came down instantly because bitcoin nature is not a bubble it is a digital currency which increases and grow with the passage of time so don’t be panic and comments using negative words and mind.
MOTHIT

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:55:01 PM

I never under stand why some of us in the forum saying bitcoin is an bubble. I strongly believe that it is not an bubble. There is a demand so the price is tremendously increasing and the benefit goes to the investors of bitcoin. As everyone expected the 10000 USD mark has been achieved not we looking a head of 20000 USD as next near target of all time high.

marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:56:09 PM

Its akreay hit your prediction how ever bitcoin price is in currently in decrease because some traders wants to assured theur profit with bitcoin thats is why they exchange or convert their bitcoins into fiat and waiting again for the price decrease and exchange then hold they making real money into it.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: