Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:59:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next?  (Read 3444 times)
lazaruseffect11

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:27:40 AM

"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

It is a new record that bitcoin already reaches the price of $10,000 and some people already sell their bitcoin and gained a lot of profit while some people still hold their bitcoin because they believe that bitcoin's price will continue to rise up in the future. I think bitcoin's price and any other cryptocurrencies will continue to grow and develop and may reach $100,000 in the future. If that will happen, many people will become an instant millionaire or billionaire.
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:16:21 AM

I think there will be a big price drop in the order.
It has risen as fast as anyone can guess and think. Now it can fall at the same Smiley
Don't panic this is only temporary and this is also not a correction.By the way In the trafficking of people can manage their emotions that will get more,a big sale resulting in a decline of up to 1K$ is marked only briefly.
The reason why a lot of people panic if ever their is a dump of bitcoin price is just because they really don't know about bitcoin trend. I believe that their will be a dump someday after December hardfork news, but is still not a good idea of selling our coins. Getting sacrifice our coins and holding it for a while might give you a great result.
burner2014

Activity: 952
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:42:03 AM

I think there will be a big price drop in the order.
It has risen as fast as anyone can guess and think. Now it can fall at the same Smiley
Don't panic this is only temporary and this is also not a correction.By the way In the trafficking of people can manage their emotions that will get more,a big sale resulting in a decline of up to 1K$ is marked only briefly.
The reason why a lot of people panic if ever their is a dump of bitcoin price is just because they really don't know about bitcoin trend. I believe that their will be a dump someday after December hardfork news, but is still not a good idea of selling our coins. Getting sacrifice our coins and holding it for a while might give you a great result.

Panic will just tend to lose our investment, Let us remove the word panic in our dictionary we should not be like this one a panic seller/buyer. It is okay to withdraw your investment but not all just the profit and hold again for a couple of months or better if to hold for a year, early next year I believe bitcoin will go down.
Juandaavalencia

Activity: 17
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:43:23 AM

I am passionate about bitcoin, but if the mining goes until 2140 what price can we expect from here?
thebucr

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:15:24 AM

I think it will grow! There will be corrections. And you need a lot to bear in mind. Other scenarios are possible)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:22:28 AM

Bitcoin reach 10,000$ for a short time next will be on 15,000$ by the end of this year. Bitcoin can be reach that as long as those holder can hold their bitcoin in a long term.
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

No matter the circumstances on bicoin it is still a bubble and even it is good or bad. Bitcoin has this feature to increase or decrease the value over time and ovrr time bitcoin growing popular this days because of the influence of social media thats why bitcoin is increasing because the exposure of bitcoin is still improving so dont panic it is normal to a growing currency.
Hmmm…I don’t know where I’m really siding, some will say it is not a bubble and some will say it is a bubble. I won’t say it is a bubble, neither will I say it is, it’s left for you all to decide that for yourself. But something that keeps on going up to such rate on such speed? Hmph. I don’t think it will end with $10k, it will still be going up, maybe $15 or $16k before the year ends.
MinMan

Activity: 608
Merit: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:32:15 PM

Little drop, huge rise...little drop, huge rise...This has been the trend in value for Bitcoin for the last few months with the last few weeks with dramatic increase! I just don't know what will hold back Bitcoin from rising in the coming times...It seems nothing can... 😉
The next thing will be slight drop because price of bitcoin is really high and this is profit time and the thing that is making investors to hold their coin is they are waiting for more pump and if it will not happen in coming two or more days then there will be selling in the market and price will be come down a bit but will never drop down from 9500$ and the time to buy will be coming so gather the money to invest and earn.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 01:17:40 PM

- They are already doing it and the percentage will grow day by day. However, there is a threat of sudden fall but it's likely not to happen in a short period of time.

- Same answer, Bitcoin gained monetary value in last few years but recently we are actuality using its utility value in order to serve the prime motive of Bitcoin. We can store values in it and now we are starting exchanging the values using it without converting it into any other currency.

- That's what core area of Bitcoin is all about. Bitcoin is a payment system and gains from the speculation activities is a by-product cum reward of the process.

- Things are still in the development phase but sudden surge rallies like current one divert the attention towards it but considering the growth of it in next few years, I do see actual usage of Bitcoin on the ground level till then let accusers label it as a bubble.
Anonaneadone

Activity: 263

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:56:52 PM

my opinion is next year bitcoin will get double next year so be ready to earn bitcoin as much as possible. do not exchange your bitcoin that is only 10k value because be ready for the next year for more explosive news about bitcoin

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram   facebook   TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
usorin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:02:19 PM

There are a lot of ~what if~ but the truth is that Bitcoin keeps going forward so all the indicators show that cryptocurrency is in the right direction, let's hope that there will be no junction or something similar.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2758
Merit: 517

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:29:55 PM

my opinion is next year bitcoin will get double next year so be ready to earn bitcoin as much as possible. do not exchange your bitcoin that is only 10k value because be ready for the next year for more explosive news about bitcoin
Of course, the community will expect more rather than of expecting bitcoin price  will fall down.  I know this is not the perfect time to say bitcoin will stay forever but I could feel that it will stay for us for a long time.
The great journey of bitcoin will surely go further and everyone will recognized this amazing trend.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:54:46 AM

Wow!

How I feel about $11,000.00 BTC!

(or how we in the crypto world...pulled a fast one on the banks!)

Video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xtBP6M8H4Y

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
dancingnancy

Activity: 661
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:09:01 AM

Bitcoin will continue increasing in value,  the demand and popularity will increase as well. Altcoins like etherum will get a slight increase in value too. Cryptocurrencies may be the most traded asset in the stock market. It will become more stable in the near future too.
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:19:56 AM

Bitcoin will continue increasing in value,  the demand and popularity will increase as well. Altcoins like etherum will get a slight increase in value too. Cryptocurrencies may be the most traded asset in the stock market. It will become more stable in the near future too.

The only cautionary tale I might make on this is the group before in BTC and crypto up until say Jan 2017....we have seen a lot of FUD/drama/price dumps/etc and are still in the race

the massive amount of newbies have not been 'bloodied' yet by such and are NOT In crypto for some of the reasons us oldsters are...mostly they are in for the $$$ IMHO, and not the protocol

or replacement of traditional finance in some manner etc

thus when there is a correction...of some kind FUD wise or otherwise or an exchange chokes again etc ...all this money from Jan 2017 that went into crypto could flow out just as

fast (in the short term in my view) due to panic etc

Bitcoin and crypto is an unregulated market..thus like the 1880's thru 1930's  there will be the equivalent of bank runs and crashes etc...if you HODL it will be fine....but some

of the new money and newbies coming in are gonna get bloodied by this yo/yo up/down/crash/fud/despair/fomo action....so proportionally a lot of newbies..but proportionally

many of them are gonna panic like any other masses in any other fiat or bank crash

prepare for it and Hodl

after such happens, IMHO, after being bloodied....the will come back into the market wiser and in the long run..it will be good....but too many folks out there still learning

and buying the press FUD on every downturn..it may take this mass of new folk this year into BTC and crypto a year to come to terms how fast stuff here can flip in price

and perception from month to month....learning curves suck!

anyway, what I'm planning on..if I'm wrong I will be pleasantly surprised...if I am right....I'll just ride it out as usual......but the new folk....they to shall learn like us

pre-Jan 2017 folk.....it's a roller coaster...deal with it Smiley

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Riska katom

Activity: 55
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:22:44 AM

bitcoin is a magic investment, look at thousands of rich people with only a short time.
then what else we want to discuss about this mess.
Batmain

Activity: 151

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:25:09 AM

Slowly investors are acquiring BTC as a mode of commodity or investment because these guys are forward thinkers, even tho' they are criticizing BTC these guys are buying a lot of it behind closed doors.
Remember the billionaire Novogratz have said?
There May Be a Bubble in Bitcoin, But Bitcoin Itself Isn’t a Bubble
- Novogratz
These piece of technology is a work of art that it is close to perfection and this might even dethrone gold in the next few years. Those people who are not educated enough are saying that BTC is a bubble but when you look close enough and understand its concept, it is not bubble it is adoption.

marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:34:23 AM

I think now many will start selling bitcoin and it will become a little cheaper. But it will not be long, in a few days it will again resume the increase in value.

That will be a mistake if they will sell their bitcoin now because if they do that they will might miss the opportunity if the bitcoin will reach more than $11,000 before this year will end except if they are so sure that bitcoin value will go down that they will sell high then buy low again. They should sell their coin only if really needed for some very important things.
football998

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:46:21 AM

Some people sell bitcoin  when the bitcoin price reaches $ 10,000. Some people invest late when the bitcoin price reaches $ 10,000.

I can not judge in the actual market . It is hard to know what will happen next

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Clueless!

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:53:09 AM

They are regulating crypto exchanges and block large amounts of cash, now I can only get enough money for one simple jumping round, if I try to cash out more, they will not allow me. if people could sell their Bitcoins, price wouldn't be $9878.

I take your point...But as price of crypto and BTC goes up..especially at this rapid pace as this year...the below is my problem...on moving crypto of any flavor or BTC to fiat/cash

and as price accelerated upward and I hoard etc...It likely will get more weird....

My issue is more with IRS and tax man and capital gains etc. I mean BTC has gone up 11x this year. $11,000.00 BTC as I type this.

Thus the issue is NOT exchanges, for me anyway and some of the oldsters into crypto, it is how much can I take out of my BTC hoard w/o getting creamed by 40% capital gains (if less

then 1 year and 1 day) and 20% capital gains (if more than 1 year and 1 day). In the USA NO capital gains on 1st 10k and 15% for next bump up to 35k etc (see chart below)

http://www.livefreemd.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/03/2017-Tax-Rates.jpg

As I am retiring at the end of this year (I can retire on my 'somewhat dubious lifestyle now', w/o crypto, with crypto as a backstop am now brave enough to do so anyway,

even if I never touch the crypto......made me braver) thus the chart has more significance on the 1st 35k capital gains taxes..in that I'm starting from 0 (or what I mine yet in 2018)

Job for me (unlike you guys) I would not be adding JOB income to the above chart. Most of you will,  add your job income, on the above crypto figuring. I don't. FYI.

Also, as far as I'm aware....the tax rates are correct...but the money you get DOES up your gross tax bracket also ..thus you can add more %%% to the above

the chart on your gross tax rate as you withdraw...so IRS etc is not big on windfall profits connected to windfall withdrawals as you can see the chart bases the %

on your income. Thus you pop up your income by the withdrawals even using the above chart....and blamo...a bit more %%%'s added to the amount.

(others better versed than myself in USA tax law 2017 ..hopefully, tax experts ..feel free to jump in..but how I think it works..in a gross/rough layman's kinda viewpoint)

Windfall withdrawal of the massive amount of $$$ on any investment...is kinda frowned upon by the tax code. You are 'supposed' to make the kinda returns we have made

in crypto and BTC over DECADES and then withdraw MODESTLY in our latter years....

thus my real issue is getting it out at above 35k w/o getting creamed by capital gains as a reflection of my income (still mining)

oh well, worse reasons to bitch I guess then this,

but that is my major problem..not exchange issues...(then again I'm practically a traitor on here and use Coinbase)

This will be a problem for more than just me, and other oldsters to bitcoin and crypto in the coming years...if the price continues to go up in the manner most pundits and

proponents of crypto and Bitcoin state now... Again not a bad problem to have, but if this all shakes out upward and onward..it will be a chokepoint on exchanging

some of your crypto into $$$ well into the future. (death and taxes...you can't avoid either)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: