Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:00:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin 10.000$!!!! What's Next?  (Read 3444 times)
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

"What if hedge funds buy bitcoin as an investment?"
"What if investors use bitcoin as a store of value?"
"What if bitcoin is used primarily as a currency?"
Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Share your ideas about Bitcoin in the actual Market.

Bitcoin as storage value? in the past month with the decline in bitcoin prices, that alone proves that bitcoin is a bubble so if you think of bitcoin as a store of value you should already understand that the risk of falling very far away is present. Regarding bitcoin as bubble I think it can still be discussed.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
PSL

Activity: 166
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:08:13 AM

I think that in the  near future bitcoin may exceed last year's highs of $ 20,000 per coin. If this happens, it will quickly reach levels of 50-60 000 US dollars and this is not the limit!
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:12:11 AM

It will be going up and up and in few next months we will see new ath which will be only a beggining of big pump after that cause media again will be talking about this situation and thanks to that more and more people will invest in crypto.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 11:27:35 AM

At this moment the price of the bitcoin increasing again from $7000 last week to $9255 at this time and it road $10,000 again for sure this week or maybe next week we need only us is to buy more bitcoin and just hold our bitcoin and for sure we will earn a lot of profit if we do that. Don't panic selling because if you do that you will lose profit once the price increase again.
kive2k

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:32:14 PM

Something stopped pausing before reaching $ 9500, to be honest, I was expecting more, surely this spring is ending the crypto currency? Embarrassed
uozer

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

PRiVCY

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 12:44:00 PM

Yes! To me and in my opinion, I feel Bitcoin can still be discussed as Bubble because its price at this bullish period is somehow steady/stable and it is hiking more than its depleting. However, what is next to me is for us to be more focused on how BTC shall if not generally accepted worldly as one of the virtual currencies legitimately accepted as medium of exchange, but should majorly or mostly in many nations BE! where the primary objective of Satoshi Nakomoto be met and better for us all other than all the time think of money that we shall be benefiting from the hike price of BTC. What should be our own legacy for our coming generation after our demise should equally be our prerogative, my advise.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
ivankoh

Activity: 1428
Merit: 120

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 02:54:09 PM

Currently only the temporary phase of bitcoin and the cryptocurrency market, I believe that by the end of the year bitcoin can completely reach over $ 25k because bitcoin is receiving a lot of support from the investment community world. If possible, hold BTC, I think it is the simplest and most effective way to invest.

Flagship11

Activity: 853
Merit: 144

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 03:01:12 PM

Hopefully we can get a nice push back to this 10k spot, but not looking like it will happen this week.
My prediction for the return to 10k is within the month of May, before June for sure.
bulantoy12345

Activity: 200

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

Bitcoin will reach 10000$ within this month and i really believe bitcoin will rise high this year and will break it's highest peak at 22000$. Bitcoin still recovering and regaining and i know it will bounce high this year, all we have to do is to still hold our bitcoin because it will gives us high profits in the future.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS      [ TowerX ]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FACEBOOK        MEDIUM        TWITTER        LINKEDIN        REDDIT        TELEGRAM
bizarro

Activity: 291

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:27:01 AM

Some people here are predicting, that bitcoin will hit a huge price this year, some are telling, that bitcoin will die, lol! We wil see anyway.
trako

Activity: 756
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:31:37 AM

The bitcoin available in the market is in the hands of a few people. for example, not like the dollar. So you need to change hands. or production must be completed. But then what will happen - it is unclear.
alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:51:11 AM

Bitcoin is not yet used primarily as a currency, and not many investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

Late 2017 yesterday the price of Bitcoin is very high and a record. But fitting into early 2018 Bitcoin prices slowly began to fall even I never imagined could down it. But finally recently Bitcoin prices are starting high again and still increasing until now. And I hope the Bitcoin price by the end of 2018 will be another record and the highest of the other coins.
Bedebah

Activity: 524
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

I'm sure this month the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and not if it has reached $ 10,000 then it will never drop below $ 9000, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I will focus on buying and holding for a long time.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:08:28 AM

I'm sure this month the bitcoin price will reach $ 10,000 and not if it has reached $ 10,000 then it will never drop below $ 9000, the future of bitcoin will continue to improve so I will focus on buying and holding for a long time.

I think if it can breach 10k and above we can see btc rise quickly to 15k levels. It is just a matter of some time where the journey of 9k to 10k become sooner it will help rest of the investors to either buy now or else they will miss out he bull run which can happen after crossing of 10k levels.
shleem2

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:12:06 AM

Something stopped pausing before reaching $ 9500, to be honest, I was expecting more, surely this spring is ending the crypto currency? Embarrassed
no way. we are just getting started. this is all so new and nowhere close to ending
ToyotaFortuner

Activity: 574

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

if the true bitcoin breaks at $ 10k then definitely the bitcoin price will break into the $ 20k price again this year, you just have to wait for the bitcoin price movement and wait for the good news from bitcoin.
willnotwas

Activity: 286

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:18:25 AM

Bitcoin is not yet used primarly as a currency, and not much investors use bitcoin as a store of value. But in the actual market, the exchange boost the bitcoin price to the moon with new records every day. What's next with this crypto madness?  Can we still discuss bitcoin as a Bubble?

I think threads like this one are exist to be the best indicator of local experts' competence in matters of bitcoin's price predictions. Read it from beggining, it was a month awy from the biggest bitcoin pump  Wink
jaocoincrypto18

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 10:25:00 AM

They say that there are a minor corrections that will going to happen first before it will reach $10,000 and above.so maybe this is it and the prediction is true but if this corrections is really in effect now then of course the next expectations will be prosperity of the holders as it will reach above $10,000 as per predictions too.
yonjitsu

Activity: 476

www.daxico.com

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:04:09 PM

If bitcoin will reach 10,000 midway this month, then expect something better will follow. It's just like last year during the start of the 4th quarter where the historically drastic rise of bitcoin all started. So while bitcoin is still on the 9,000$ value, all we have to do is just wait.

redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

reaching the high price of bitcoin is not a main target of bitcoin itself, the target of bitcoin is to making it more stablize and make it to implement into our daily needs or IOT and many more of it that was the great thing of it when bitcoin have maximized into it full potential to use and can being accepted to everything

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: