Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 08:48:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: trading vs holding  (Read 3811 times)
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:26:02 AM
Last edit: December 02, 2017, 07:41:33 AM by eann014

Trading is really good nowadays because it has a fast move price for bitcoin, bitcoin already reach $11k, and experience back to $8k and now $10k. If we are professional in trading we already earn bitcoin in a short time. More than what we hold. We can hold some of our bitcoin but we can still trade some of it as long as we know when we should sell it.
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cika.salami

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:07:53 AM

If we have knowledge about trading skill so we can trade our funds but if don't have enough knowledge how to trade is better hold our funds. To the people who don't have knowledge and skill in trading, holding is the best option. Because I think trading is higher risk than holding our funds, but it's depend on our strategy to get huge profit.
Rhaizan

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

If we have knowledge about trading skill so we can trade our funds but if don't have enough knowledge how to trade is better hold our funds. To the people who don't have knowledge and skill in trading, holding is the best option. Because I think trading is higher risk than holding our funds, but it's depend on our strategy to get huge profit.

That's why we need to study about trading. Knowledge is the best key to success so if you want to be success face the risk its the part of crypto world.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2310
Merit: 337

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:12:04 AM

Trading is more profitable than holding the coins alone because if you will trade it then you will have a lot of advantages that you can have like you can choose which coin you want to trade in order to make your bitcoins grow or you can just decide if how many bitcoin do you want to have after a few weeks of trade.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dempo

Activity: 198
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:21:06 AM

Trading is for professionals, holding - for newbees. I holded Litecoin since December 2016, and happy that I didn't begin to trade.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:49:05 AM

Trading is more profitable than holding the coins alone because if you will trade it then you will have a lot of advantages that you can have like you can choose which coin you want to trade in order to make your bitcoins grow or you can just decide if how many bitcoin do you want to have after a few weeks of trade.
I also have opinions like you. Trading now gives us the opportunity to earn unlimited income. We can even earn an unexpected income because Trading gives us a chance to get anything, in doing Trading we are required to perform accuracy and analysis of the coin that we have. If Holding then we have to wait long and without certainty, while by doing Trading then we can get a chance to get a chance at any time. Trading gives us a dynamic thing so we can take every chance we are ready to decide.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:17:33 PM

I also have opinions like you. Trading now gives us the opportunity to earn unlimited income. We can even earn an unexpected income because Trading gives us a chance to get anything, in doing Trading we are required to perform accuracy and analysis of the coin that we have. If Holding then we have to wait long and without certainty, while by doing Trading then we can get a chance to get a chance at any time. Trading gives us a dynamic thing so we can take every chance we are ready to decide.
Yes i agree on that even if trading is more riaky than holding but we can see trading is really a good way to make a quick return or maybe profit than doing only holding  we can really see the big difference on the  two ways of gaining on cryptocurrency.In my part i really reffer to choose trading than holding but the best thing to do is do both holding and trading for good.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
sandos

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

#SWGT CERTIK Audited

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:03:43 PM

I think the best way now for Bitcoin is holding. The prediction is $20,000 in 5 next years. I believe that will take place

iv4n
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1170

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:06:38 PM

I think the best way now for Bitcoin is holding. The prediction is $20,000 in 5 next years. I believe that will take place

What ever you do that brings you some profit you always need to put some profit on a side and save it. Saving or holding is the same, and if you like to trade you need to have some back up for bad days. I can't separate holding from trading, for me if you wish to do it properly you need to so both. Patience is always required, for trading and holding. I need a long time to figure it out, but now I have some nice back up and amount for trading that brings me some profit. If profit is high I send it to wallet and I'm increasing my saving amount.

.dice9.win.░░░░▄▄█████▄▄
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░█████▀██▀█████
█████▀█████▀█████
█████▄█████▄█████
████▄▀▀█▀▀▄▄████
░████▄▀█▄█▀▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
████
░░░░░░█████████

███████

░░░░▄▄█████▄▄░░█████
░░▄████▀▀████▄
░████▀░░░░▀████
████▄▄█▀█▄▄████
██░░███░░░███░░██
████▀▀█▄█▀▀████
░████▄░░░░▄████
░░▀████▄▄████▀
░░░░▀▀█████▀▀
         ▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
     ▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄
   ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▄▀
▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░▄▀
 ▀▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
   ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▄▄▄▀▀
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
COIN FLIP
       ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
  ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▄▄
█▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀░█
█░░░▀▀▀▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄▀▀░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░▀█▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▀▄▄░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀
     ▀▀░░░░▀░░░░░░░▀
DICE
      ▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▄▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀█▄   ▄▄▄▄
█▀▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄▄
█░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░▄▀▀▀░█░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█▀▀▀▄█░░░░░░▄▄▄▀▀▀░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█▀▀▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
 ▀▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░░█░░░░█░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
   ▀▄▄░░░░█░░░░░░░▄▄▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░█
      ▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀░░░░░░░░▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀
TWO DICE
▄█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀ ░░░▄▄▄▀▀██▀▀▄▄▄░░░░▀█▄
▄▀▀█▄▄▀▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░▀▄░░░▀▀▀▀▄▄█▀▀▄
▄█▀▀█▀▄ ░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░ ▀▄░░░░░░░▄▀█▀▀█▄
▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄░░░░█░░░░░░░░░ █░░░░▄▀░░░█░░░▀▄
█░░▄▀░░░░░░▀▄▄▀░░░░░░░░░░░ ▀▄▄▀░░░░░░▀▄░░█
█░▄▀░░░░░▄▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄░░░░░▀▄░█
█▀░░▄▄▀▀▀░░ ░▀▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀ ░░░▀▀▀▄▄░░▀█
▀▄▀▀░░░░░░░   ░░▀▀▀▄░░▄▀▀▀░░      ░░░░▀▀▄▀

ETHEROLL
..PLAY NOW..
Drnice

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:16:29 PM

Under what circumstances is trading preferred over holding?
Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

This depends on the country, if it is bitcoin, holding is more preferred than trading, but if it is altcoins trading and holding are both 50-50. Cause if you hold,yoi wait for the rise in its price, and then you sell to make your profit out of it.
bitcad4u

Activity: 602
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:23:21 PM
Last edit: December 03, 2017, 04:53:39 AM by bitcad4u

Btc reaching 10k$ way before new year is a big shock,your opinions would be very helpful.

This depends on the country, if it is bitcoin, holding is more preferred than trading, but if it is altcoins trading and holding are both 50-50. Cause if you hold,yoi wait for the rise in its price, and then you sell to make your profit out of it.

Trading vs holding the trading is a process of bitcoin and it's including selling and buying and it's fully for online transaction process when get normal currency from bitcoin and that time we need to selling and when you get bitcoin that time buying and holding are called hold the bitcoin when price increase and reach high that time we need to selling the bitcoin.
jaenglee

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:52:39 PM

so well, if you are good at trading why not, sell at ATH and buy at dip. This is always "be scary if the others are greedy and be greedy if anothers  scary" something like that
omonuyak

Activity: 882
Merit: 269

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:01:32 PM

It depends on your risk to reward emotional management. Some people are good at selling little movement of pricing why others prefer holding for long time. As a trader one can take profit by buying low and sell high and repeating doing this to gather alot of coins, though very risky but it is more profitable. Holder only make money by being patient with the up and down of bitcoin which has happened several times this year and you need strong emotional control not to sell with little profit. If you  are afraid of the up and down of prices, then don't trade just buying and hold for long time.
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:25:37 PM

Well if we are talking about bitcoin than holding it is the best option and the wisest, because bitcoin unlike the other cryptocurrencies does not have a crazy market, its price does not go down, so selling your coin would be the end there will be no coming back after it, the price of the bitcoin will always keep going up no matter what is the price that you sell it for, and you might never have another chance to rebuy it again because the price never goes down, so people should understand that bitcoin trading or selling is a hard decision because selling it will make you regret it each time you see the price rising up.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:28:47 PM

so well, if you are good at trading why not, sell at ATH and buy at dip.
In current market circumstances everything is more unpredictable than it ever was, and for that reason even well experienced traders find themselves struggling to adequately trade this market.

It goes even so far, that it is more gambling than trading that people do. People expect one thing, and the opposite happens. People go for the opposite next, and then yet again something else happens.

Why taking such risks when you can just hodl and see the market go up throughout the months. If we look back this year, hodling has been the best option, by far. If people want to trade anyway, then they shouldn't cry afterwards.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:49:03 PM

For me I'll choose trading cause I can't wait too long and it's what needed in holding Smiley). With trading I can earn Bitcoin very quickly but with holding I need to wait until the price of Bitcoin increase. But trading require more than holding, if you want to earn Bitconi with trading you need to have a lot of experience, trading skills or maybe a trading signal bot Cheesy

Snorek
Legendary

Merit: 1001

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:05:16 PM

For me I'll choose trading cause I can't wait too long and it's what needed in holding Smiley). With trading I can earn Bitcoin very quickly but with holding I need to wait until the price of Bitcoin increase. But trading require more than holding, if you want to earn Bitconi with trading you need to have a lot of experience, trading skills or maybe a trading signal bot Cheesy
Bitcoin is gaining more than any other asset in the world before (I am not counting illegal stuff, short-lived bubbles or dubious financial schemes).

In last 30 days we had +56.50% price rise of BTC - so are you seriously saying that holding bitcoin to get 50% profit is not good enough?

I would rather have solid 50% gain than even higher but not certain profit.

Rj Manik

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:13:17 PM

If you have good patience, and have more money and you can reduce your trading time, it will be best to hold.Because hold is gold.But If you have good skills on trading then you can trade better by Altcoin.Easyly profits 10% or 20%.
Frank9

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:22:05 PM

Depends on your strategy, money and time to spend. If you have enough patience you can hold. If you want spend your time on trading, you have to study and apply.
Granxis

Merit: 536

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:38:04 PM

Trading is a bit broad, when subcontractors and ICOs enter this area, they can be a bit confusing, but the profits and losses are multiplying exponentially. For this reason, it is possible to earn money in a short time and to lose money. My suggestion would be to enter the risk by simply holding the Bitcoin.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: