Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 05:11:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Did you get your account back?
Yes, Claimed it, got it before trading was started again
Yes, got it after trading opened
No, they pulled me on hold/rejected my claim
I've been hit by the MtGox Wall, no response on my claim at all so far

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Did anyone else not receive any notifications on their MtGox Claims yet?  (Read 890 times)
antares (OP)

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:32:28 PM

Hey there,

I heard about this from others too, still since a couple of days it's become quiet around the topic. So straight to the point:
As Soon as MtGox opened their claim page, I went out to claim mine back.
I have not heard back from them so far, so I opened a Ticket on monday, which has just been closed as resolved without any comment yesterday. Still did not hear anything from MtGox. So question is, am I really that alone? MtGox people announced that they had actually hired local staff to support the claiming process, and there seems to be lots of users back online again. Given that the Probably had about a third in inactive accounts that did not yet get claimed, it shouldn't have been too hard to work through the claim emails, or at least send a short notice to all unanswered claims. But now they just act like a wall.

So Back to the topic: Did anyone else claim his account back, and did not get any response from MtGox at all?
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Imagex

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:36:03 PM

Nothing here too. put in my claim and submited trouble tickets at there support desk and not a word.  Huh
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:45:31 PM

I opened a Ticket on monday, which has just been closed as resolved without any comment yesterday. Still did not hear anything from MtGox.

> please respond to it if we've closed your issue and it will reopen it back up

- http://www.reddit.com/r/MtGox/comments/ib3km/ok_this_is_getting_ridiculous/

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

TiagoTiago

Activity: 616

Firstbits.com/1fg4i :)

View Profile
June 30, 2011, 06:54:24 PM

Nothing after i tried that claim thing; i'm not too worried though 'cause i didn't had any money in there yet

(I dont always get new reply notifications, pls send a pm when you think it has happened)

Wanna gimme some BTC/BCH for any or no reason? 1FmvtS66LFh6ycrXDwKRQTexGJw4UWiqDX Smiley

The more you believe in Bitcoin, and the more you show you do to other people, the faster the real value will soar!

Do you like mmmBananas?!
antares (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 01, 2011, 02:15:23 AM

great thing to hear that I am not alone. I thought, after not reading anything about this that I could be the one that got lost in the process.
As MtGox does not seem to respond to communications, this pretty much sucks
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: