News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: What is the best action game on IQeon platform?⌨️
Power Strike🎯
Crashy Racing🏎
Survival Shooter🔫
Flippy Hero🏃‍♂️

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🎮 [IQeon] Decentralized gaming PvP platform 🎮  (Read 37659 times)
KnyazED

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 07:00:32 PM

You shouldn't be worried by the way, what kind of worries? There is a bull chance for btc which is pressing every altcoin at the moment.

Maybe that came out wrong. I meant that i don't understand how an ICO buyer/holder can be so impatient with a project like this. I am glad they invested at the time but goodness me, please be true to yourself and stand by your decisions. I wonder why they even invested at the first place to be honest.

At present, it is very difficult to tolerate. Market participants want to get the results of their investments as soon as possible. and this is not surprising, because it is not known what to expect from the projects to date.
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:42:20 PM

Am wondering if anyone is aware that IQN is even more accessible and available natively in Trust Wallet App. But am yet to find out what's fees applies to enable transactions out of this wallet.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:45:40 PM

Am wondering if anyone is aware that IQN is even more accessible and available natively in Trust Wallet App. But am yet to find out what's fees applies to enable transactions out of this wallet.

This is good news, but ofcourse am sure some ETH would be needed to take care of gas fee, so be sure to have this to enable your transactions out of the wallet
khroma

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 08:50:31 PM

This is good news, but ofcourse am sure some ETH would be needed to take care of gas fee, so be sure to have this to enable your transactions out of the wallet

Not just Trust wallet, also IQeon partnered with Ethos having them support the Project. They were able to take part in the Airdrop program - 50 000 pre-registered Ethos users will receive a welcome-bonus in tokens, including IQN
kriptomak

Activity: 546
Merit: 5

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2018, 04:17:10 AM

Yes, it's already been a long time since the end of the Isoon iso. and it's time to start the team to publish some news to accumulate the potential for growth, so that Ikeon went along with the market in growth

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:27:22 PM

Not just Trust wallet, also IQeon partnered with Ethos having them support the Project. They were able to take part in the Airdrop program - 50 000 pre-registered Ethos users will receive a welcome-bonus in tokens, including IQN

I hope with this partnership will benefit both of them, especially for IQeon. So IQeon it will be increasingly recognized by many people and this project has many users
xandola

Activity: 58

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Yes, it's already been a long time since the end of the Isoon iso. and it's time to start the team to publish some news to accumulate the potential for growth, so that Ikeon went along with the market in growth

They've made a Transparency report last month - let's see what they bring in few weeks  Smiley With total BTC dominance IQN is my last alt I bet on, Platform launch is all it needs  Grin
fajarkus12

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:20:03 PM

They've made a Transparency report last month - let's see what they bring in few weeks  Smiley With total BTC dominance IQN is my last alt I bet on, Platform launch is all it needs  Grin

Don't worry, as far as I know the project about the game will have a lot of interest so I think your investment in IQeon tokens might increase as long as the market conditions are good and there are good exchanges too
Tupakk

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 06:54:17 PM

I'm very impressed with the team's hard work on this project, because they work fast. I think this project will be successful.
SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:38:15 PM

IQeon is taking gaming to another dimension by adding an educational element to in and paying people to play games.
Scholles

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:40:24 PM

Great news! IQN cryptocurrency has been added to Eidoo universal application. It means that there are even more opportunities for using your holdings now.

DonPea

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:44:10 PM

At the same time, it is a unique hybrid exchange for trading cryptocurrencies but at what stage is the platform at now?
khroma

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:46:37 PM

The IQeon platform is in the active development and soon they will publish another transparency report to cover all the recent achievements. Here is the link to the previous one: https://iqeon.io/news/170
blockchain-man

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 08:50:41 PM

IQeon is taking gaming to another dimension by adding an educational element to in and paying people to play games.
I agree! In the Qeon there are educational elements and participants are also paid. This is different from other gaming platforms. And is this also the strength for Qeon to survive and develop in such a rich market of gaming projects?
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 771
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:26:02 AM

Growth of the Community - IQeon Gains Momentum

IQeon’s ICO ended 6 months ago and the number of platform’s supporters keeps on growing. A community is the driving force of any project. The number of people involved is an important indicator of the project's success.

Telegram Channel and Telegram Chat for the English-speaking audience gathered a total of 4.000+ subscribers. 27.000+ users follow the news of the project on Facebook. More than 2.200 people follow the Twitter account, and Instagram has more than 4.700 subscribers. The Russian-speaking community in VK, Telegram and Telegram chat numbers more than 550 people.

Do you want to know the news of the project before they are written by others? Join the IQeon social media channels now!

Nokswild

Activity: 59

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:34:13 AM

Telegram Channel and Telegram Chat for the English-speaking audience gathered a total of 4.000+ subscribers. 27.000+ users follow the news of the project on Facebook. More than 2.200 people follow the Twitter account, and Instagram has more than 4.700 subscribers. The Russian-speaking community in VK, Telegram and Telegram chat numbers more than 550 people.

Do you want to know the news of the project before they are written by others? Join the IQeon social media channels now!

That's great, I am impressed with a numbers of your community. Hope the development is moving forward and you'll share with us interesting moments of it. Good luck!
Onar

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:54:40 AM

That's great, I am impressed with a numbers of your community. Hope the development is moving forward and you'll share with us interesting moments of it. Good luck!

Yeah, if the team will continue their marketing or promotion of this project, i am sure IQeon will be famous and surely people will be interested. So marketing is important thing besides the development of product.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:29:40 PM

IQN is Now Available on Eidoo

Great news! IQN cryptocurrency has been added to Eidoo universal application. It means that there are even more opportunities for using your holdings now.

Eidoo is an easy-to-use wallet for storing and transferring not only Bitcoin and Ethereum, but also tokens of ERC20 and ERC223 standards. At the same time, it is a unique hybrid exchange for trading cryptocurrencies.

The application is available for PC and smartphones on Android and iOS operating systems. Security is ensured by keeping the private keys under user’s control on their personal device. Eidoo hybrid exchange combines the best features of decentralized and centralized platforms in order to provide users with the safest and fastest way of trading cryptocurrencies.

IQN gaming cryptocurrency will be used on the IQeon platform for a two-way exchange as an internal currency in games, services and as a commission for app developers. Cryptocurrency received in one game will be available for use in all other games on the platform.

We kindly remind you that IQN token is currently available for purchase on YoBit, IDEX, Token Store and ForkDelta exchanges. We constantly work on widening the list of partners and exchanges in order to provide a high token liquidity now and in future.

Stay in touch with us for more updates!

Best regards,

IQeon team

SMCrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:20 PM

I like this project in the sense that they give the privilege to connect already present games in the market and turn them into real money making games.
IQeon (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:35:50 AM

Upcoming Changes in IQeon

Many works have been moved behind the scenes since the end of the ICO. Our developers and designers are working on building the Platform, enhancing the API, games and everything else, that is still kept in secret.

First of all, we want to make all this process more accessible and transparent for our community so that you can see what we are working on and what steps have already been taken. As you could have noticed, we’ve increased the amount of news and started publishing monthly reports. However, we believe it is not enough, because we also need a better representation of our project to those who see it for the first time.

That’s why we’ve decided to begin with updating the design of our website. You will be able to see a gradual change in the pages of IQeon.io and we strongly hope that you’ll like the new website in terms of convenience, availability and functionality. The purpose of this update is to present our gaming cryptocurrency in a new way to arouse interest among potential users as well as to show them what utility it has at the moment and what can one expect to happen in the nearest future.

By "nearest future" we obviously mean the launch of Platform’s Beta which is getting closer. Therefore, the updated website is also directed towards the developers and includes information that will be helpful to them.

Stay in touch with us on our social media so that you won’t miss our updates. And feel free to share this news and let everyone know about our project!

Best Regards,

IQeon team!

Pages: « 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 »
  Print  

Jump to: