Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 01:44:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6431 times)
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:33:55 PM

Our tokens are not securities or an investment contract.

We sell custom tokens that will be used to purchase advertisements, just as any user can exchange Media Coins for any other crypto currency.

In order to determine, if token is a security token, we turn to the Howey test. A token of the Security Exchange Act of 1934, regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
According to the Howey test, a token can be considered a security token if it satisfies all of the following conditions:
The token is purchased as an investment contract;
The investment is directed towards a common enterprise;
The investor expects to gain passive profits at the expense of third parties;
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:01:05 PM

The withdrawal to a bank account or card will also be carried out through an application for a stock exchange,

AdMine has developed that smart contracts automatically create exchange deals and buy tokens, the investor after the ICO has got to sell the token, and every new user who wants to buy Media Coin will redeem the tokens from the investor until the tokens are fully distributed between participants of the system.

The main point, investors do not need to look for someone to sell the token, users of our system will automatically redeem tokens from investors.

Additional information you can find on our website in the section of the token.

http://admine.io/
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:18:18 AM

Our tokens are not securities or an investment contract.

We sell custom tokens that will be used to purchase advertisements, just as any user can exchange Media Coins for any other crypto currency.

In order to determine, if token is a security token, we turn to the Howey test. A token of the Security Exchange Act of 1934, regulated by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
According to the Howey test, a token can be considered a security token if it satisfies all of the following conditions:
The token is purchased as an investment contract;
The investment is directed towards a common enterprise;
The investor expects to gain passive profits at the expense of third parties;

The type of the token that you are releasing is the utility token? Will it not be awarded to the holders of the tokens?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:32:50 AM

I am slightly confused by the high bonuses for investors who invest in the early days of the ICO's start. As for me they are too high and this can affect the price on the stock exchange.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:34:56 AM

Hi!  Wink I really hope this coin can grow quickly .. because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public.
wingding

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:46:47 AM

I am slightly confused by the high bonuses for investors who invest in the early days of the ICO's start. As for me they are too high and this can affect the price on the stock exchange.

This is a normal practice, investors at an early stage get more benefits, because the risks are much higher.
I think it will not affect negatively.
Foundico.com

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:47:31 AM

Nice project! Welcome to our website. We are the most informative ICO list, it helps you with funding. Good luck, guys  Wink
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:48:34 AM

Nowdays, people really need new ways to advertice ther bussines. In my opininon this project really help people. Smiley Good Luck devs! Hope in your success Cool
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:00:08 AM

Hi!  Wink I really hope this coin can grow quickly .. because I see this coin is very promising for long term.the time this coin will be widely known by the public.

Hello! Of course this coin will go steeply up after adding to the stock exchange! The advanced technology of translating the real economy into a blockchain. This is our future guys!
dimon2307

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:06:15 AM

Is there information on your project on ICO listings? It's a great way to make yourself known to the community and attract potential investors.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 10:13:16 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there are many such projects. What is unique about this?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:15:50 AM

The type of the token that you are releasing is the utility token? Will it not be awarded to the holders of the tokens?

All user tokens, after the purchase of the token, are owned by the user and can be spent in the system, either transferred to your bank account or exchanged for another crypto currency.

Bonus one-time, only for pre-sale, where the number of sales is limited to 5% of the tokens.

Is there information on your project on ICO listings? It's a great way to make yourself known to the community and attract potential investors.

This week we launch a wallet and tokens will soon be published in the ICO listings.

Our system offers to change all banners on all your devices to paid ones, you do not need to install anything, just register and become a member.
dimon2307

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:07:32 PM

Similar projects that work on Blochechan technology, I have not met. So on this score you are mistaken.
wingding

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:16:33 PM

Similar projects that work on Blochechan technology, I have not met. So on this score you are mistaken.

All right. There are a lot of similar projects, but with the use of modern technologies this is the first that will provide it with a large flow of customers.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:18:56 PM

there are a lot of fatures: they invented the best system of filtration in the world. Their system allows a user
subscribing to the favourite brand and get only those ads that he wants. In other
words, a user has a chance not only to see what happens with his favourite
brands but also to participate in its development.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:27:27 PM

Great project! I think I want to join Admine. Do you have facebook campaign? I want to be part of your project since I actually wasting my time in surfing.
Brynjarr1

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:31:22 PM

Our system offers to change all banners on all your devices to paid ones, you do not need to install anything, just register and become a member.

That sound very convenient.
Basion

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 12:54:07 PM

I like this project. I hope it will be successful.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:06:40 PM

This is wonderfull project but I still have some questions:What are bonuses for participants and investors ? Do yo have bounty programm?
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 01:31:33 PM

Interesting project.I think it will be usefull service for marketers and buisness men. Do you have any system to control budget etc.?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: