Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:22:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6429 times)
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:40:06 PM

Please understand the big difference between us and other projects, the main thing is that most of the project is offered a reward for performing the actions, that is, the user needs to make a subscription or some action for PR within a certain company.

We propose not to change anything from the usual for the user, our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game.

Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

All you need to do is:
1. You can log in through your account on social networks or register as a new user.
2. Fill in your profile and subscribe to any brands

This is all that is required of you!

Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 02:53:28 PM

The system is built on the interaction of all participants in the system.

Advertisers do a search on user profiles, which gives the maximum exact targeting.

Users subscribe to any brand and receive a crypto currency for viewing ads.

Exchanges receive direct payment without intermediaries.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:11:28 PM

Interesting project.I think it will be usefull service for marketers and buisness men. Do you have any system to control budget etc.?

Then the marketer will not be needed, because this one-button solution, which can easily be done by the business owner.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:54:43 PM

Please understand the big difference between us and other projects, the main thing is that most of the project is offered a reward for performing the actions, that is, the user needs to make a subscription or some action for PR within a certain company.

We propose not to change anything from the usual for the user, our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game.

Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

All you need to do is:
1. You can log in through your account on social networks or register as a new user.
2. Fill in your profile and subscribe to any brands

This is all that is required of you!

Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!

I agree, this is a very cool decision, in addition to all the user will not view all the ads in a row, but only the product that he may be interested in.
Tane

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:23:11 PM

Hello,

Your ICO has been added to the TrackICO listing (your profile link: https://www.trackico.io/ico/admine/). Our platform was established to provide its users reliable information about Initial Coin Offerings and help ICOs become more successful. TrackICO listing is probably the biggest one out there consisting of more than 1500 ICOs.

If you'd like to increase your rating by providing additional information about your project click the following link: https://www.trackico.io/update-ico/

We'll happily answer all of the questions you may have, contact us via https://www.trackico.io/contact/.

This is great news. I hope more people will know about the project, which will allow it to be more successful.
Naes

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 04:35:06 PM

This is true. Some marketers who work with ICO say that such resources are the main source of attracting investors. Of course you need to look at the quality of these resources.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

TrackICO.io

Thank you, it's nice to cooperate with you, we will fill out the questionnaire in the near future.

Interesting project.I think it will be usefull service for marketers and buisness men. Do you have any system to control budget etc.?

Of course, inside the advertiser's account there will be all the necessary tools for working with advertising campaigns, our experience of working with RTB for more than 5 years helps in this.

The advertiser will be able to make settings on all basic parameters such as: geo (country / city / state / region), device type (mobile, tablet, computer, etc ...), price range, frequency of execution, marketing elements such as pixel and other services.

The most important thing is that there is nowhere else, the user receives a coin for providing smart contracts with their data that is in their social networks or profiles and the advertiser can do a search on them. It can be sex, age, religion, radius of being in kilometer, skin color, and so on.

The advertiser himself puts the price that he is willing to pay to the user for viewing advertising and the frequency of the display, he can filter the frequency by the IP or the cookie.

The advertiser has the opportunity to ask the user for additional data in the questionnaire, this is called a paid filter, any one he wants, whether he has an allergy to honey or what kind of car he has now.
Naes

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:26:40 AM

I got acquainted with the WP in detail, in the section of the market analysis, the figures are impressive, as far as the large advertising market.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:32:40 AM

Tell me when you plan to start the activity on the Bounty campaign?
I think many would gladly support the project and take part in the Bounty.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 08:45:40 AM

I got acquainted with the WP in detail, in the section of the market analysis, the figures are impressive, as far as the large advertising market.

Of course, there is no doubt that the market is very large and there always and there it is about huge amounts of money, because it is the main source of sales and promotion of any product to the market to the end user.
Naes

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 09:27:44 AM

Of course, there is no doubt that the market is very large and there always and there it is about huge amounts of money, because it is the main source of sales and promotion of any product to the market to the end user.

And if from all this sum each user can receive a part of the reward will not be very bad. At the same time, the project will quickly gain the required number of users.
dimon2307

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:11:27 AM

Tell me when you plan to start the activity on the Bounty campaign?
I think many would gladly support the project and take part in the Bounty.

Of course, many participants will gladly take the opportunity to participate in the Bounty campaign of this project and earn tokens.
Now there are not so many worthy projects.
Haekat

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 10:46:07 AM

Is there a link to the Bounty campaign?
Tane

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:06:59 PM

Is there a link to the Bounty campaign?

Information about the Bounty campaign, as I understand it so far. But I wait and take pride in participation.
wingding

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:13:26 PM

This is wonderfull project but I still have some questions:What are bonuses for participants and investors ? Do yo have bounty programm?

For early investors, there are bonuses:
1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day 25% bonus tokens
Naes

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:18:33 PM

This project could be developed only by people who are very familiar with the advertising market, because everything is thought out to the last detail.
wingding

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:22:44 PM

This project could be developed only by people who are very familiar with the advertising market, because everything is thought out to the last detail.

Of course, experts in the field of marketing and blockchain technology. This can be seen from the presentation of the project, all the details are spelled out where to broadcast unrequested advertising, how the interests of advertisers and users will be taken into account, and so on.
Tane

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:32:23 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?
dimon2307

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:43:47 PM

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.
Tane

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:51:03 PM

Based on this information only btc or eth, but I do not see any problem in this if you have a fiat. You can buy a crypto currency on any exchange.

Thank you for your answer, this is by no means a problem, just decided to clarify it in order to gather as much information as possible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: