Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6427 times)
DannyOcean

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 09:51:08 AM

Excessive amount of media content, quality of advertising and formats in
most cases do not reach their target audience. Members List they do not look at the advertising they need, or block it, which leads to inefficiency of advertising campaigns.

This project give people chance do adv. their bussines.
They are creating an innovative platform on the principles of a social network, where advertisers can become investors, and users can choose the direction of advertising, which is ready to watch and get paid for viewing money. Shocked Hope in your success guys Cheesy

In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:09:21 AM

most cases do not reach their target audience. Members List they do not look at the advertising they need, or block it, which leads to inefficiency of advertising campaigns.

They are creating an innovative platform on the principles of a social network, where advertisers can become investors, and users can choose the direction of advertising, which is ready to watch and get paid for viewing money. Shocked Hope in your success guys Cheesy

An ideal system that allows you to earn advertising consumers and save the budget of advertisers. This can reduce the price of the advertised product, because the costs of its promotion will be significantly lower.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:12:18 AM

Me too Roll Eyes
According to statistics, internet marketing is more popular then broadcast or others.
We must remember that market is changing and we need look for new ways of  adv. I think this service help us in our bussines. Cheesy Moreover we can earn and use it almost free. It has interesting features so I think it need for the world Cheesy
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:18:45 AM

How to buy Admine tokens? - Is there bonuses ?
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:23:05 AM

Admine is new a social network of brands based on the Blockchain technology.
For viewing ads, users will get cryptocurrency and will able to buy
goods on the Internet, transfer them to their bank accounts/cards or convert into other cryptocurrencies. Is there any real usage of blockchain in the project, except for raising funds
though ICO?
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:28:43 AM

AdMine may be used to pass surveys and assess product quality.It will be usefull service i think Cool
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:42:54 AM

For viewing ads, users will get cryptocurrency and will able to buy
goods on the Internet, transfer them to their bank accounts/cards or convert into other cryptocurrencies. Is there any real usage of blockchain in the project, except for raising funds
though ICO?

yup precisely. I'm pretty sure the the equipment they will prepare will be on par with the leading services today so without a doubt everyone will be satisfied on their services.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:43:43 AM

The site has information on bonuses in the early days for investors.
1 day - 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day - 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day - 25% bonus tokens
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:45:08 AM

1 day - 50% bonus tokens

Thanks, for the information. What is the price of 1 admine Token and how much do you plan to raise?
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:49:58 AM

Tell me when you plan to start the activity on the Bounty campaign?
I think many would gladly support the project and take part in the Bounty.

Bounty program will be launched within 1-2 days.

Of course, there is no doubt that the market is very large and there always and there it is about huge amounts of money, because it is the main source of sales and promotion of any product to the market to the end user.

We expect that investments will go to the advertising market at a high rate, now all users of the advertising market will be able to own, earn and participate in the development of their favorite brands.

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Fiat is not yet available, you can exchange it at any exchange on the BTC or ETH.

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day 25% bonus tokens

For viewing ads, users will get cryptocurrency and will able to buy goods on the Internet, transfer them to their bank accounts/cards or convert into other cryptocurrencies. Is there any real usage of blockchain in the project, except for raising funds though ICO?

Of course, the whole AdMine architecture is built and works on smart contracts.

Performance statistics are open to all market participants.

A smart contract can not be stopped or used or affected by a third party.

Thanks, for the information. What is the price of 1 admine Token and how much do you plan to raise?

The price of one token is $ 2.5, the price will grow simultaneously with the globalization of the project, in our strategy, during the year, more than 1 million users are added.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:50:36 AM

1 day - 50% bonus tokens

Hi! Information on the price of the token has not been found anywhere, only - The minimum value for purchasing Media Coins is 0.1 ETH
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 10:56:25 AM

Hi! Information on the price of the token has not been found anywhere, only - The minimum value for purchasing Media Coins is 0.1 ETH

Within a day we will launch a purse and a bounty program together with a purse, each user will be able to register in the wallet and receive bounty tokens.

The starting price of the token is $ 2.5 , Information about the token and smart contract will be available in the next few days.
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:03:52 AM

Could you tell me your Project’s future ? What is Admine aims ?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:32:14 AM

Admine erases the boundaries!

Have you ever thought that for all the advertising you see every day, you can get money for it?
Your personal mobile phone, computer tablet can work for you and bring you a whopping income, every day!

AdMine monetizes all your activity on the Internet without changing your usual search engines or applications.
Our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game. Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

All you need to do is:
1. You can log in through your account on social networks or register as a new user.
2. Fill in your profile and subscribe to any brands

This is all that is required of you!

From now on, every time you see a banner connected to our system, you get the Media Coin crypto currency.

You can withdraw Media Coin to your bank account or credit card, you can buy goods on the Internet or exchange for another crypto currency.

Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!

AdMine system is multifaceted, you can expand your income with us, carry out marketing quests, test games, evaluate the quality of the goods of your favorite brands and get paid for all this!
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:33:12 AM

I see stong team with sufficient experience in the market. As they say,"have achieved big accomplishments in working with RTB platform and created our own AdMine project, and we are sincerely interested in the project of this level."  I really intereasted , what do you already have to create this platform?
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:38:17 AM

I see stong team with sufficient experience in the market. As they say,"have achieved big accomplishments in working with RTB platform and created our own AdMine project, and we are sincerely interested in the project of this level."  I really intereasted , what do you already have to create this platform?

I heard, They are creating the first part of the core and launched the project of working with wallet within the framework of the platform. they have prepared the documentation, developed the strategy, found executors and work hard on the interface. etc.
 Wink
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:51:52 AM

I see stong team with sufficient experience in the market. As they say, have achieved big accomplishments in working with RTB platform and created their own AdMine project, and they are sincerely interested in the project of this level.  I really intereasted , what do you already have to create this platform?

We are already engaged in the dense development, we follow exactly the Road Map.
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 11:55:44 AM

Admine erases the boundaries!

Have you ever thought that for all the advertising you see every day, you can get money for it?
Your personal mobile phone, computer tablet can work for you and bring you a whopping income, every day!

AdMine monetizes all your activity on the Internet without changing your usual search engines or applications.
Our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game. Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

All you need to do is:
1. You can log in through your account on social networks or register as a new user.
2. Fill in your profile and subscribe to any brands

This is all that is required of you!

From now on, every time you see a banner connected to our system, you get the Media Coin crypto currency.

You can withdraw Media Coin to your bank account or credit card, you can buy goods on the Internet or exchange for another crypto currency.

Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!

AdMine system is multifaceted, you can expand your income with us, carry out marketing quests, test games, evaluate the quality of the goods of your favorite brands and get paid for all this!

Wow, that's very interesting! Yes we will be supporting admine because its profitable for everybody. With them everything will take into place. When will the project be ready?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:05:07 PM

How to use token inside system?
What would be the advantages of this system?
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:11:29 PM

How to use token inside system?
What would be the advantages of this system?

Information from the website: Tokens will be used within the system as a means of mutual settlements. Instant payments and actual conversion to the most common cryptocurrencies is the fundamental function based on which the system is built. Additionally, the tokens can be used for exchange purposes between system participants, for trade in stock exchanges and for withdrawal to personal accounts.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: