Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:24:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6429 times)
KateMoss

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:13:51 PM

How to use token inside system?
What would be the advantages of this system?

Information from the website: Tokens will be used within the system as a means of mutual settlements. Instant payments and actual conversion to the most common cryptocurrencies is the fundamental function based on which the system is built. Additionally, the tokens can be used for exchange purposes between system participants, for trade in stock exchanges and for withdrawal to personal accounts.

Purchased tokens may be used for payments inside the system or to convert them to get profits.  The more users, the more profit.
 You can use Media coins to advertise your project or exchange it into ETH or BTC.Investors will see in real time how the invested advertising money is used
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:21:58 PM

Wow, that's very interesting! Yes we will be supporting admine because its profitable for everybody. With them everything will take into place. When will the project be ready?

The project will be ready in June 2018, by August a full-fledged system will be launched.

On tokens, you can create advertising campaigns, bring them to your personal bank account or exchange them for other crypto-currencies.
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:25:26 PM

Tell me please when the prototype of the project is ready? At what stage is the development now?
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:37:59 PM

Tell me please when the prototype of the project is ready? At what stage is the development now?

Nice question. I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to yse MediaCoins.
I also wanna see the details on how they will protect the data that will be stored in they service. Also, there should be a dev in this thread to answer our queries because a lot of questions are left behind on the earlier pages but anyway, we can follow them thru their Telegram channel.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:42:08 PM

Tell me when you plan to start the activity on the Bounty campaign?
I think many would gladly support the project and take part in the Bounty.

Bounty program will be launched within 1-2 days.

Of course, there is no doubt that the market is very large and there always and there it is about huge amounts of money, because it is the main source of sales and promotion of any product to the market to the end user.

We expect that investments will go to the advertising market at a high rate, now all users of the advertising market will be able to own, earn and participate in the development of their favorite brands.

Project Tokens can be purchased only for btc and ETH or for fiat, too, is possible?

Fiat is not yet available, you can exchange it at any exchange on the BTC or ETH.

How to buy Admine tokens? - Is there bonuses ?

1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day 25% bonus tokens

Admine is new a social network of brands based on the Blockchain technology.
For viewing ads, users will get cryptocurrency and will able to buy goods on the Internet, transfer them to their bank accounts/cards or convert into other cryptocurrencies. Is there any real usage of blockchain in the project, except for raising funds though ICO?

Of course, the whole AdMine architecture is built and works on smart contracts.

Performance statistics are open to all market participants.

A smart contract can not be stopped or used or affected by a third party.

Thanks, for the information. What is the price of 1 admine Token and how much do you plan to raise?

The price of one token is $ 2.5, the price will grow simultaneously with the globalization of the project, in our strategy, during the year, more than 1 million users are added.

Awesome, now I gonna support you project till the end of ICO Shocked
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 12:55:33 PM

Nice question. I am also looking forward to try this product,  I hope that they will also launch a trial period for their future customers,  so we can have an idea how easy and safe to yse MediaCoins.
I also wanna see the details on how they will protect the data that will be stored in they service. Also, there should be a dev in this thread to answer our queries because a lot of questions are left behind on the earlier pages but anyway, we can follow them thru their Telegram channel.

We thought of everything that relates to keeping anonymity in the process of working with smart contracts.
Each user may be sure that his details will be kept in a protected storage. An access to it is provided only to analytical programs and smart contracts.

Statistics of smart contract implementation is opened for everyone but users’ personal details are never displayed.

Only the details about the implementation of the smart contract conditions are available.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:36:53 PM

We thought of everything that relates to keeping anonymity in the process of working with smart contracts.
Each user may be sure that his details will be kept in a protected storage. An access to it is provided only to analytical programs and smart contracts.

Statistics of smart contract implementation is opened for everyone but users’ personal details are never displayed.

Only the details about the implementation of the smart contract conditions are available.

I believe that this project, will be able to give every users the service that will make them feel safe, that no matter what happens, or how long it takes. Thanks Admine this will be a great project Shocked
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:38:18 PM

Hi! Is there some meetups will be soon where sintez founders plan to participate to attract people?
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:42:35 PM

Nowadays technology needs everyone.... I recommend cloud storage to all companies out there for a fast and low price services .. ..thank and goodluck
Naes

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:49:56 PM

I believe that this project, will be able to give every users the service that will make them feel safe, that no matter what happens, or how long it takes. Thanks Admine this will be a great project Shocked

The most important thing is that this will allow the user to earn money and the advertiser to show his advertisement to his audience, who is interested in their product.
MegaHit!

Activity: 126

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:55:24 PM

and why do I need blockchain to place a banner?
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:19:02 PM

this project can help those businesses who can't afford the price of the leading companies. Admine offer lower price than other companies and accessible for everyone. I hope all ICO will be success.good luck Admine Wink
Crypto_Enthusiast

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 03:35:45 PM

Hi,
in Whitepaper you write, that you have analyzed the markets of North and South America. Does it mean that these markets are a priority for you?
Thank you.
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

Admine is very usefull service. I think companies must pay for advertisement to people. because nowdays adv. Is everywhere and it disturbs.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:03:12 PM

Very nice website, looks like this project is well prepared with the roadmap shown while the concept is very interesting too. Users and viewers who are usually annoyed with ads that appear now will feel otherwise because they will be paid for it.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 05:53:58 PM

Admine is very usefull service. I think companies must pay for advertisement to people. because nowdays adv. Is everywhere and it disturbs.

They must pay for the promotion of their product to the end user. And the fact that with these large sums of money will be the part sent to the person who is watching the advertisement, this is not a bad thing.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:21:35 PM

Very nice website, looks like this project is well prepared with the roadmap shown while the concept is very interesting too. Users and viewers who are usually annoyed with ads that appear now will feel otherwise because they will be paid for it.

I completely agree with you. The information is submitted fairly clearly and in all forms, there is video, presentation, well-designed white paper. The team did a good job.
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:22:40 PM

Yes, also the adv. must be  usefull not only for companies but also for users. That is why admine will be good service for people. Admine Make Advertisment greate again Cheesy
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:49:19 PM

Yes, also the adv. must be  usefull not only for companies but also for users. That is why admine will be good service for people. Admine Make Advertisment greate again Cheesy

Of course you are right. Service is very useful for all parties, for the advertiser and for the consumer. This is what interested me in this project.
Naes

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 06:59:02 PM

Information from the website: Tokens will be used within the system as a means of mutual settlements. Instant payments and actual conversion to the most common cryptocurrencies is the fundamental function based on which the system is built. Additionally, the tokens can be used for exchange purposes between system participants, for trade in stock exchanges and for withdrawal to personal accounts.

This approach will ensure a stable increase in the price of tokens. In this case, investors who invested in the project will earn money and are holders of tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: