Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:20:49 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6431 times)
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:29:42 PM

and why do I need blockchain to place a banner?

Our system is built on smart contracts.

Smart contracts are software aggregators, the tasks of which are: the choice of users to display advertising on personal data, monitor the implementation of the terms of the transaction and make payments.

Users remain anonymous in the system, providing their personal data only to smart contracts, no one else has access to the questionnaires.

The system is free of managers and brokers, all actions are performed automatically and are regulated only by smart contracts.

Personification of the system (we know exactly each user) removes the possibility of cheating bots or clickers. The architecture of the platform provides only static content, which removes the possibility of embedding malicious code.

A smart contract forms payment only upon the fulfillment of the conditions, it is independent and objective, any participant can see the performance statistics of its teams.

Each user can see based on what information he was found.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 07:42:44 PM

this project can help those businesses who can't afford the price of the leading companies. Admine offer lower price than other companies and accessible for everyone. I hope all ICO will be success.good luck Admine Wink

The price is always set by the advertiser.

AdMine makes targeted advertising.

Our main task is to determine the desire of the user. The fact is that today only 3 banners out of 10 show actual advertisement for the user.

Here is an example: there are 3 people who own BMW, Mercedes, Audi cars, respectively.

Our task is to show each of them a banner of the corresponding brand of the car.

in Whitepaper you write, that you have analyzed the markets of North and South America. Does it mean that these markets are a priority for you?

Of course, our system is aimed at the whole world, all devices.
warnlewdster

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:36:16 AM

Hey, what will happen if you later get a surge in signature campaign participants will you then consider increasing the token allocation?
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:35:39 AM

Hi! I recommend that each member of your team add links to their profiles in linkedin. So potential investors will be easier to get acquainted with the team.
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 08:46:50 AM

Beautiful website, interesting idea ,understandable white paper. Hope in your success Devs  Cheesy
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:02:02 AM

Hi! I recommend that each member of your team add links to their profiles in linkedin. So potential investors will be easier to get acquainted with the team.

I absolutely agree with you. All ICO listings underestimate the evaluation of the project due to the fact that there are no links to the social network. Therefore, this is a very important point.
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:06:22 AM

I absolutely agree with you. All ICO listings underestimate the evaluation of the project due to the fact that there are no links to the social network. Therefore, this is a very important point.
yes,you  must give them know that you have a strong team💛
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:13:19 AM

Hey, what will happen if you later get a surge in signature campaign participants will you then consider increasing the token allocation?

The number of tokens will not change, if there is a sharp rise in the user, the price of the token will grow.

dimon2307

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:54:06 AM

Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?
Naes

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible and on the initial development of the product can learn about it.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

Thinking that, like most projects, the funds will be spent on the promotion of the project, so that as many people as possible and on the initial development of the product can learn about it.

To carry out an advertising campaign ICO is worth a lot. Only an advertising banner on this forum costs about 2 btc. And this is not the only source of attracting investors. Just imagine how much it can cost.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:00:26 PM

Hello! Can i check code of ur platform or other product on github?
Naes

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:24:49 PM

I looked at the road map and was pleasantly surprised, the team is going to release the project in a short time, in comparison with other projects.
dimon2307

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:46:43 PM

Answer this question, do you plan to pay out dividends to the holders of the tokens? This will significantly increase investment in the project.
Tane

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:13:42 PM

There is a good way to make ICO successful. This is the production of an artificial investment deficit. Pre-registration and so on. ADMINE is a valuable project. I hope you reach the goals that you set for yourself at the ICO. This project is definitely worth it to implement it!
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:57:45 PM

Very nice website, looks like this project is well prepared with the roadmap shown while the concept is very interesting too. Users and viewers who are usually annoyed with ads that appear now will feel otherwise because they will be paid for it.

Yes, also the adv. must be  usefull not only for companies but also for users. That is why admine will be good service for people. Admine Make Advertisment greate again Cheesy

Of course you are right. Service is very useful for all parties, for the advertiser and for the consumer. This is what interested me in this project.

The bounty program is likely to start soon, because pre ico started on this December 18th. In addition to following the pre ico, I think it is worth to join the bounty program as well.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:28:35 PM

this project can help those businesses who can't afford the price of the leading companies. Admine offer lower price than other companies and accessible for everyone. I hope all ICO will be success.good luck Admine Wink

The price is always set by the advertiser.

AdMine makes targeted advertising.

Our main task is to determine the desire of the user. The fact is that today only 3 banners out of 10 show actual advertisement for the user.

Here is an example: there are 3 people who own BMW, Mercedes, Audi cars, respectively.

Our task is to show each of them a banner of the corresponding brand of the car.

in Whitepaper you write, that you have analyzed the markets of North and South America. Does it mean that these markets are a priority for you?

Of course, our system is aimed at the whole world, all devices.

awesome, if it works like you said. I definitely will support your project Shocked
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:33:29 PM

and why do I need blockchain to place a banner?

Our system is built on smart contracts.

Smart contracts are software aggregators, the tasks of which are: the choice of users to display advertising on personal data, monitor the implementation of the terms of the transaction and make payments.

Users remain anonymous in the system, providing their personal data only to smart contracts, no one else has access to the questionnaires.

The system is free of managers and brokers, all actions are performed automatically and are regulated only by smart contracts.

Personification of the system (we know exactly each user) removes the possibility of cheating bots or clickers. The architecture of the platform provides only static content, which removes the possibility of embedding malicious code.

A smart contract forms payment only upon the fulfillment of the conditions, it is independent and objective, any participant can see the performance statistics of its teams.

Each user can see based on what information he was found.

Oh, you mean that users give their information to smart contract so you achieve safety and privacy from hakers. Awesome idea!! Shocked
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:38:40 PM

Admine system halps marketers find their target audience.  And also it's safety from hackers cause they're using smart contracts. Hm... I think it's interesting project Shocked
Do you have soft cap? Is this service for whole world or for certain locations, countries etc. ?
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:44:09 PM

Please understand the big difference between us and other projects, the main thing is that most of the project is offered a reward for performing the actions, that is, the user needs to make a subscription or some action for PR within a certain company.

We propose not to change anything from the usual for the user, our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game.

Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

All you need to do is:
1. You can log in through your account on social networks or register as a new user.
2. Fill in your profile and subscribe to any brands

This is all that is required of you!

Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!

This will be amaizing world Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

"Imagine a world where you wake up in the morning, read news or view your favorite social networks and for every advertising banner you get a crypto currency!"

Dev, Thank you in advance for this project Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: