Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 07:29:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6427 times)
1CryptoSmurf

Activity: 189
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:58:47 PM

8)As I read all the answers on my queries, I can't wait to have this application. Lot's of benefits, very convenient and hack-free. This kind of application is what we need today. Cheesy
IMarceline

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:04:57 PM

Indeed.  :)this is a good offer, not specifically for all people. I mean, some of us will use Admine for their own purposes, I mean just earning on adv. Also, some of us will use Admine for their business purposes. Therefore in this case they need a large service attendance.  Roll Eyes
AlexK1m

Activity: 262

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:08:20 PM

I just want to know the price of admine in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?  Huh
Kir1to

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:11:09 PM

I just want to know the price of admine in the market? what if it rises? if that happens, do you have a solution? to afford with the majority?  Huh

I do not know the price of advertisement but if you are asking if what am I gonna do if it will increase. Well, first I need to know why they increased their pricing and if I find out that it is worth to increase then I think it is okay. Besides you are the one who will know if the price increased are worthy or not. Like the previous statement said, it has always a reason why companies are increasing the pricing of their product. Wink
DannyOcean

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:49:25 PM

Congratulations to the team of Admine. Interesting concept,  I imagine the life with monetized advertisment. It's amaizing. Hope in your success Shocked
boosteroid8

Activity: 242
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:54:02 PM

Nice concept! Wink Many investors are coming and trusting this kind of project, because of the concept that will benefits lots of people especially big companies. Keep up the good work and we are still looking for more updates from the team.
Ahooleeman

Activity: 476
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2017, 09:59:44 PM

Admine is listed at https://foxico.io/project/admine

Ad_Mine

Activity: 73

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 11:05:32 PM

Tell me, what will be spent on the funds that are collected at the pre-ICO?

The funds go to marketing and project development, we are already at the current stages, think about how fast the participants in the system will join us: users, exchanges and large advertisers.

Hello! Can i check code of ur platform or other product on github?

The code for the githab will be after Pre-sale completion, the wallet, the web panel and the kernel.

The bounty program is likely to start soon, because pre ico started on this December 18th. In addition to following the pre ico, I think it is worth to join the bounty program as well.

Bounty program will start tomorrow.

Do you have soft cap? Is this service for whole world or for certain locations, countries etc. ?

Yes, of course, inside the account of the advertiser there is a setting of the frequency of the display of the views, each advertiser himself assigns the number of views and payment for it to the same user.

The project is created for the whole world, our social network is absolutely free for all.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:13:03 AM

There are too many ADS coin already circulating in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency, competition is inevitable. What are the advantages of this new coin over other existing ADS coin and other new upcoming ADS coin in the market? Could you give us a credentials and background  of your members in the team?
killerjoegreece
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010

Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2017, 07:41:30 AM

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 09:43:10 PM
Last edit: December 06, 2017, 10:01:13 PM by Ad_Mine

There are too many ADS coin already circulating in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency, competition is inevitable. What are the advantages of this new coin over other existing ADS coin and other new upcoming ADS coin in the market? Could you give us a credentials and background  of your members in the team?

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, in fact there are only two real projects on the market that we can consider competitors, it's BitClave and Brave.

But the difference from them, our system is designed in such a way that users do not need to change the behavior of the network, using their usual search engines or applications.

Our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game. Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

to: happyme1818

Have you ever met similar projects? Can you share the name?

For advertising exchanges, an API has been created that will allow them to sell all unsold traffic for free and from the usual banners to make the most targeted CPA advertising.

Each publisher (owner of their own site or application or game) receives payment not for 1000 impressions or clicks, but for the user who is interested in the product.

Users can subscribe to favorite brands and view only the ads they themselves have chosen.

In our system, targeting is designed, analogues in the world which does not exist, advertisers search through smart contracts based on data within user questionnaires, each user decides what information he is willing to open for searching on his personal data and receives a reward in the form of coins for providing personal data for exact targeting.

We do not sell user data, smart contracts search within user profiles, leaving users anonymous on the network. The system shows only anonymous statistics on the fulfillment of the terms of the smart contracts. Each user can see a condition that has become decisive for his choice.

Our system has unique capabilities, such as:
- evaluation of the quality of goods (interview among subscribers)
- Testing games (you do not need to keep staff, you can attract a few thousand testers overnight in the world)
- paid filters (any brand can create a unique targeting, add any new parameter which is not present in the questionnaires)

Users receive coins directly from advertisers for doing marketing quests and viewing ads. The advertiser himself determines what price he pays users for each viewing.

There are no intermediaries in the system, each participant of the system receives money directly, our system also does not take money for advertising campaigns, we take the commission only from operations on the wallet, to input and output of money.

Inside our wallet, it is possible to enter and withdraw money through a bank account, credit card, exchange through other payment systems or in the form of another crypto currency.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 10:08:44 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2017, 12:16:03 PM by Ad_Mine

Is there a minimum (soft cap) amount you need to gather in total investments in order for the project to start?

Our analytical department set a minimum collection at the stage Pre-sale, we have a minimum threshold of $500,000 at the ICO stage the minimum threshold is 5,000,000. We plan to spend the main expenses from the collected funds on marketing, expansion of the headquarters and the conclusion of a major contract for cooperation with leading firms.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 05:29:55 AM

There are too many ADS coin already circulating in the ecosystem of cryptocurrency, competition is inevitable. What are the advantages of this new coin over other existing ADS coin and other new upcoming ADS coin in the market? Could you give us a credentials and background  of your members in the team?

Sorry, but I have to disagree with you, in fact there are only two real projects on the market that we can consider competitors, it's BitClave and Brave.

But the difference from them, our system is designed in such a way that users do not need to change the behavior of the network, using their usual search engines or applications.

Our system works with any browser, with any search engine, any application or game. Every owner of his website or application can connect to us for free.

For advertising exchanges, an API has been created that will allow them to sell all unsold traffic for free and from the usual banners to make the most targeted CPA advertising.

Each publisher (owner of their own site or application or game) receives payment not for 1000 impressions or clicks, but for the user who is interested in the product.

Users can subscribe to favorite brands and view only the ads they themselves have chosen.

In our system, targeting is designed, analogues in the world which does not exist, advertisers search through smart contracts based on data within user questionnaires, each user decides what information he is willing to open for searching on his personal data and receives a reward in the form of coins for providing personal data for exact targeting.

We do not sell user data, smart contracts search within user profiles, leaving users anonymous on the network. The system shows only anonymous statistics on the fulfillment of the terms of the smart contracts. Each user can see a condition that has become decisive for his choice.

- Testing games (you do not need to keep staff, you can attract a few thousand testers overnight in the world)
- paid filters (any brand can create a unique targeting, add any new parameter which is not present in the questionnaires)

Users receive coins directly from advertisers for doing marketing quests and viewing ads. The advertiser himself determines what price he pays users for each viewing.

There are no intermediaries in the system, each participant of the system receives money directly, our system also does not take money for advertising campaigns, we take the commission only from operations on the wallet, to input and output of money.

Inside our wallet, it is possible to enter and withdraw money through a bank account, credit card, exchange through other payment systems or in the form of another crypto currency.
Thanks for the clarification, looks like a legit project. I hope you could summarize the credentials of your team on the first page so we don't have to check your team in LinkedIn one by one. Keeping an eye on this project.
MikePerry

Activity: 294

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:18:51 AM

Thanks for the clarification, looks like a legit project. I hope you could summarize the credentials of your team on the first page so we don't have to check your team in LinkedIn one by one. Keeping an eye on this project.

It is good to see also that some people here made some arguments about the things they know. It only means that they are also interested with this platform.
CanvinGale

Activity: 224

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:11:40 AM

This is important to us especially to the Adv. services, Admine offer monetize advertisment , i think Admine giving the users quality service and sound good for us. So goodluck Admine
KateMoss

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:00:21 AM

This is important to us especially to the Adv. services, Admine offer monetize advertisment , i think Admine giving the users quality service and sound good for us. So goodluck Admine

Today advertising industry is one of the largest sector of the global industry. In analysts’
opinion, advertising has become one of drivers of the Internet development. Accepting the fact that the competitors are one of the pioneers out in the scene, I know Admine will catch up as it is in the form of Blockchain Technology. Cool
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:28:34 AM

Today advertising industry is one of the largest sector of the global industry. In analysts’
opinion, advertising has become one of drivers of the Internet development. Accepting the fact that the competitors are one of the pioneers out in the scene, I know Admine will catch up as it is in the form of Blockchain Technology. Cool
Admine for me is a new stage of developing Advertisement, new kind of cryptocurrency mining where it is not necessary to use
computer capacity. The user gets coins for viewing ads on the Internet, evaluating product quality, providing personal data for analytical services, passing marketing quests and testing games.
Every day, millions of Internet users watch ads from different gadgets while many advertising markets collect data about users and apply it to increase targeting. If people will know about Admine their lifes will be better.
wingding

Activity: 770
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:02:27 AM

Our analytical department set a minimum collection threshold of $ 5,000,000, we plan to spend the main expenses from the collected funds on marketing, expansion of the headquarters and the conclusion of a major contract for cooperation with leading firms.

I think for your project is quite achievable result. The main amount for the promotion of the project, which is quite logical.
LuckyNicky

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:11:25 AM

I will try to study the white paper to see if I can invest in. I don't know if you people offer a referral program so I can advertise to others to invest in this project and get some token. Never the less I wish this project great success as am currently promoting you.
Tane

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:29:22 AM

Our analytical department set a minimum collection threshold of $ 5,000,000, we plan to spend the main expenses from the collected funds on marketing, expansion of the headquarters and the conclusion of a major contract for cooperation with leading firms.

If this amount is not reached, what will happen to the investors' money? Will you continue to work on the product?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: