Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:21:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [pre-ICO] 🌎 ADMINE 🌎 - Monetizes all your activity on the Internet 🌎  (Read 6427 times)
moon539

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:25:34 PM

how will you collect my activity around the internet?
honestly, I see your idea is pointless because it will make people spamming and make them doing stupid and useless things on the web. do you want to flood the www with useless content? this is not a good idea. www should be cleaned from this kind of content because it became full of it. enough.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:31:56 PM

Please tell me such a question. Will there be any deductions to the holders of the tokens? Some projects do so and this increases the value of tokens. I did not find this information.

Custom product tokens, dividends on them are not paid, tokens are automatically redeemed back from investors at a higher price. Each new user will contribute to the price increase.

This makes sense, because many exchanges now do not take a token for trading, if the holders can receive dividends on them.
Ad_Mine

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:22:38 PM

honestly, I see your idea is pointless because it will make people spamming and make them doing stupid and useless things on the web. do you want to flood the www with useless content? this is not a good idea. www should be cleaned from this kind of content because it became full of it. enough.

You did not carefully read our idea, so you do not have the right opinion.

We do not create any content and do not ask people to do anything, we make a platform based on a social network where the advertiser can communicate directly with customers, create marketing tasks for them, say a new bar or restaurant, they do not want to spend money on digital advertising and they are afraid because they do not understand how to make settings.

In this case, a restaurant or bar, need to create an application for an action, go to a restaurant or a bar, connect to a wifi and make a check-in, thereby the restaurant receives a direct stream of users, and users find new restaurant or a bar and get coins where they can spend it buy coffee for free.
Feetshot

Activity: 308
Merit: 24

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:55:00 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 08:18:01 AM by Feetshot

You did not carefully read our idea, so you do not have the right opinion.

We do not create any content and do not ask people to do anything, we make a platform based on a social network where the advertiser can communicate directly with customers, create marketing tasks for them, say a new bar or restaurant, they do not want to spend money on digital advertising and they are afraid because they do not understand how to make settings.

In this case, a restaurant or bar, need to create an application for an action, go to a restaurant or a bar, connect to a wifi and make a check-in, thereby the restaurant receives a direct stream of users, and users find new restaurant or a bar and get coins where they can spend it buy coffee for free.

In addition to everything, as far as I understand, the owner of the institution can get feedback from the visitors of the establishment.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 08:14:04 PM

In addition to everything, as far as I understand, the owner of the institution tutzhe can get feedback from the visitors of the establishment.

Yes, of course, in our platform a large spector of services for advertisers, it was one of the examples, described in more detail in the WP.
Feetshot

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 08:40:07 AM

I learned the road map, and it's very nice to see that the work will be done in a short time and the project will be ready soon. Not all projects can boast of this.  Smiley
Dieniz

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:05:04 AM

I learned the road map, and it's very nice to see that the work will be done in a short time and the project will be ready soon. Not all projects can boast of this.  Smiley

The road map made a positive impression on me. The amount of work that you need to perform for a short string is very large. Good luck to the team.
Naes

Merit: 100

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:29:50 AM

The road map made a positive impression on me. The amount of work that you need to perform for a short string is very large. Good luck to the team.

A considerable part of the work has already been done. I think the team will do everything possible to implement the project. We will wait and support the team.
Tane

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 09:54:21 AM

A considerable part of the work has already been done. I think the team will do everything possible to implement the project. We will wait and support the team.

Of course this is so. The project team did a good job and proved that they can carry out the remaining steps without difficulty.
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 10:26:53 AM

Good concept, where country the project come from?

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Faie

Activity: 34

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:39:54 PM

Hello! I decided to support the project and invest in it. Tell me when to start?
Nyur

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:41:44 PM

Hello! I decided to support the project and invest in it. Tell me when to start?

Hi! The site contains information - 18 December Pre-Sale ICO Starts.
Ad_Mine

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:44:31 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 01:06:42 PM by Ad_Mine

Hello, please register on our website http://admine.io/

http://admine.io/panel/register

Today we will add functions:

1. Add a personal wallet.
2. The ability to "send my tokens" on external wallets.

Our wallet will be fully functional, if you want you can store any currency inside our wallet, if you want you can transfer to your own or any other purse.

By Monday we will try to finish all the work on the wallet.
Dieniz

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 02:09:23 PM

Hello, please register on our website http://admine.io/

http://admine.io/panel/register

Today we will add functions:

1. Add a personal wallet.
2. The ability to "send my tokens" on external wallets.

Our wallet will be fully functional, if you want you can store any currency inside our wallet, if you want you can transfer to your own or any other purse.

By Monday we will try to finish all the work on the wallet.

In fact, it's very nice to see that the project is actively working. This inspires confidence. Thanks to the team for the work.
secret07

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:11:04 PM

By investing in this project, are there any bonuses?
Tane

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:15:51 PM

By investing in this project, are there any bonuses?

Yes, there are good bonuses in this project.
1 day 50% bonus tokens
2-3 day 30% bonus tokens
From the 4th day 25% bonus tokens
Feetshot

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:51:23 PM

Tell me what minimum amount you need to prepare to buy a token.
dimon2307

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 03:59:03 PM

Looked in the documents - indicated that the minimum amount of 0.1 ETH
Feetshot

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:01:48 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 06:42:06 PM by Feetshot

At the current rate a large amount. I think you could attract more investment if you lowered the minimum amount.
Naes

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 04:07:44 PM
Last edit: December 09, 2017, 06:43:46 PM by Naes

At the current rate a large amount. I think you could attract more investment if you lowered the minimum amount.

I noticed now such a trend that all projects set a minimum investment threshold that is much higher than recently. Nobody wants to bother with small investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: